Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I almost think she wouldn't just because she is not famous enough for anyone to notice?
I'm sure off white have gifted her items so they must be aware of it. Alot of people have also tagged them in her posts about it so hopefully they will see it

Reactions: 2
Just watch the uber driver picks Starbucks and she was rude why get sumone to pick stuff when she not Gunna like it

And as for the nacy fam well. Nis Mum here as normal case full of tit for Harlow. Yes she don’t see her everyday but the gift and sweets is ott she takes it then give to to Casey them gose back for more don’t even look interested of it

Reactions: 3
Why do the nasey family title every single vlog emotional. There was not one part of their latest vlog that was emotional, they saw her family literally 2 months ago you would think they had been apart for years the way they act.

It’s like when Casey has been away for a few days and they vlog him reuniting with Harlow and title it “an emotional reunion” like shut the duck up, she’s a baby she’s not emotional..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a few things to say about Nasey fam’s most recent vlog.
* Wipe your child’s face before meeting her grandma
* Stop with all the ‘Aaaah’s’ & ‘Wow’s’
* Explain to Harlow what she has unwrapped
* Plan to have some food in the house, particularly when expecting visitors
* Stop buying stuff every time Harlow points at something
* Plan actual meals and buy ingredients accordingly
* Stop filming other people’s kids without their permission

Also, the sheer greed & entitlement of YouTubers

When he knows full well all about Chessington coz his cousin Jamie Lee only last week went on #Gifted tickets & vlogged the whole thing...

• Angry
Also, the sheer greed & entitlement of YouTubers

When he knows full well all about Chessington coz his cousin Jamie Lee only last week went on #Gifted tickets & vlogged the whole thing...
Prob beggin it for freebies Why don’t he youtube it. He see what it’s like Ffs or just go. Why how you see how good it is

OMG just watch nis insta story and the training halow for her birthday ffs. Geting her to blow a big as church candle out 🤨. Now that not teaching her good thing now she play with candle

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 1
What’s the betting he takes Jed so he can go on the bigger rides
Yeah, I mean what’s the point when Ni is pregnant & Harlow is just 2 🙄
Go to something more appropriate, like Peppa Pig World. Harlow would love that. But we all know that Casey & Ni put themselves first.... 😟

Begging for freebies yesterday, as if they needed them. Only a week ago they were at 5* All-inclusive in Tenerife. Makes me sick how companies give out all this stuff to those who can easily afford to pay their own way.
Enjoy your ‘well-deserved’ day out guyzzzzzz

Last edited:
I think this might be the first year she didn't vlog her birthday. It's sad but typical to see her moving away from the thing that made people love her 😢

Yeah, I mean what’s the point when Ni is pregnant & Harlow is just 2 🙄
Go to something more appropriate, like Peppa Pig World. Harlow would love that. But we all know that Casey & Ni put themselves first.... 😟

Begging for freebies yesterday, as if they needed them. Only a week ago they were at 5* All-inclusive in Tenerife. Makes me sick how companies give out all this stuff to those who can easily afford to pay their own way.
Enjoy your ‘well-deserved’ day out guyzzzzzz
Wow. Bet they get fast track and everyone makes ya sick

Remember in Naseyfamilys pregnancy reveal to family video , Wendy’s reaction said so much . Listen a new baby is a blessing but I could tell Wendy was worried about the idea of them having another baby , she really wanted it to be a prank. She sees them off camera a lot so she knows more than the rest of us how they struggle with Harlow. When she hugged Casey in the video she clearly says “ 2? Oh god that’s going to be quite hard ” and she gave him this look as if to say did you really think about this and Casey looked back her and gave a nervous laugh. I hope the pregnancy goes well and the baby is healthy but if your own mum is extremely worried for you then that says a lot.

Reactions: 4
It’s a very sad world we live in. I completely disagree with the idea of companies giving away freebies to a weird bunch of people called ‘influencers’. Some people work so hard and sometimes even juggle multiple jobs just for days out like this with their children and then two full time stay at home parents who vlog their boring ass lives on YouTube gets this crap for free simply because of their lifestyle. I do believe that peppa pig world would be more suitable towards Harlow or maybe even Legoland but because there’s more big boy rides, Casey wants to go. Thinking about it, Harlow won’t be able to go on much. I bet Casey and Nicole will refuse to go on boring kiddy rides with Harlow and it’ll be Ni’s mum to sit with the poor child on the ride. I honestly think if Casey and Nicole was to experience a normal job just for a day they’d have a meltdown knowing that If they had a normal full time job they won’t be able to @ any company they wish and clench their butt cheeks hoping for freebies. I’m sorry but who actually is Casey barker? He’s had this YouTube channel for god knows how long and still nowhere near 1million subs despite his sister being quite big these days. I guess it shows that there is barely anyone who wants to subscribe to such a useless vlogging channel. The way he’s acting on social media @ing companies I’d have thought he’d have way more than 400,000 subs:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
It’s a very sad world we live in. I completely disagree with the idea of companies giving away freebies to a weird bunch of people called ‘influencers’. Some people work so hard and sometimes even juggle multiple jobs just for days out like this with their children and then two full time stay at home parents who vlog their boring ass lives on YouTube gets this crap for free simply because of their lifestyle. I do believe that peppa pig world would be more suitable towards Harlow or maybe even Legoland but because there’s more big boy rides, Casey wants to go. Thinking about it, Harlow won’t be able to go on much. I bet Casey and Nicole will refuse to go on boring kiddy rides with Harlow and it’ll be Ni’s mum to sit with the poor child on the ride. I honestly think if Casey and Nicole was to experience a normal job just for a day they’d have a meltdown knowing that If they had a normal full time job they won’t be able to @ any company they wish and clench their butt cheeks hoping for freebies. I’m sorry but who actually is Casey barker? He’s had this YouTube channel for god knows how long and still nowhere near 1million subs despite his sister being quite big these days. I guess it shows that there is barely anyone who wants to subscribe to such a useless vlogging channel. The way he’s acting on social media @ing companies I’d have thought he’d have way more than 400,000 subs:ROFLMAO:
It is wrong chessington not cheap and they just @ them and get free stuff. They make a vlog and get money they would of payed to get in back instead of the stupid challenge or meals out 24/7 or buyin Harlow every thing she touch because they don’t have to think about money they don’t give a tit

For the first time ever I watched a Nasey fam vlog.... Does anyone know where the pink jumpsuit they get Saff for her bday is from? The video quality isn't that great and I can''t quite make out the label. Saf clearly didn't like it, I really do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.