Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Anyone notice how saffron has ‘surprised’ her family with an holiday to Miami but was out with Wendy the other day and said something like ‘oh do we go to Miami next week?’ Not much of a surprise surely?🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

thegreencow

VIP Member
I just find it hilarious when people pretend they didn't know about a surprise but then totally overact a surprise reaction outside of an airport. So cringey.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I genuinely actually literally love açai bowls they are sooo good and super nutritious
And look so so so (3 times always) good on the gram so, super duper amazing. Like Literally.
Smash a big thumbs ups if you make it through a whole video without literally eye rolling and literally muttering FFS every 3 minutes

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
The whole family are the same, I would say everyone apart from Jed who looks like he actually enjoys actually playing with Harlow and doesn’t just expect her to be a performing monkey for the cameras. That’s why I like it when they are either in Brazil or Nicole’s family come to visit, as they seem a lot more genuine and loving towards Harlow than the barkers.

MrsN93

Her new range is all about sun and summer yet the socks she's releasing say "in need of vitamin C"... Have a glass of OJ then? 🤔

• Haha

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
Yeah, soooo crazy, sooooo original 🙄
The minions were onto her from the very off.
Just a big ole attention seeker doing it for the dollar.

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
I would kill for a home cooked meal from my grandad and be appalled if my child spoke to my dad like that, imagine saying it was “surprisingly nice but I’d rather have Nando’s”... as if Nando’s is some high-level cuisine... ITS DRY CHICKEN!
Dry basic chicken for a dry basic bitch

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
The comments [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Is it her name or tan colour.

I’M DEAD. We need these people here.

Joking aside I’m not sure if I want her out quickly so we don’t have to keep hearing about it. Or I want her in the final, to shut the most annoying (newly appointed) Sugg up. It’s the latter I think

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Can’t believe I’m even saying this, but I actually hope she does well 😂 just to see all the Joe Sugg fans knocked down a peg or two because it’s not all about him anymore

• Haha

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Trying to be The Minghams with the whole Nasey fam nonsense. Why does none of The Barker's tell him to make his hair dark again. It looks ridiculous!

Ken Adams

I don't post here often but I was on Social blade looking at another youtuber's stats and because I am a nosy cow I decided to see how many views Saffron has had since the announcement was made about Strictly. She has had quite a few views removed from her vlogging channel..
View attachment 31617
She'll have deleted videos, probably the ones that make her look bad

• Wow
  • Angry

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
Hilarious that Saffron, who in her own words “I don’t really eat McDonalds myself”, Barker, is now schilling McDonalds on Instagram in a paid AD.

You can’t make this stuff up.... lol 😂

• Haha

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I'm literally crying sequins at this. No way does she deserve this, she's literally just a pampered princess with no real talent. It's like erm you know what I mean....literally she has no personality, unrelatable vapid spoilt bitch.