Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a great trip for Claudia & Luisa. Squished in that flat on baby-sitting duties. Meanwhile, Princess Ni gets chauffeured to her eyelash appointment by full-time PA Casey. It’s fortunate that whilst their car is broken, Mummy Wendy can step in to save the day by lending them the use of her car. She can obvs share Saffron’s.

Out for Saff’s birthday meal, no sign of Luisa & Claudia. Weren’t they invited? As usual, there is no proper food for Harlow, but on the plus side, she does have the use of a phone throughout the ‘celebration’. 🙄

There is mention of Harlow being over-heated and dehydrated (drinking loads of water when she finally wakes up) and also how much Ni herself is suffering in the heat. It’s totally understandable though, coz although she is very, very used to the heat because she comes from Brazil, she is now 26 weeks pregnant.... just in case you may have missed that.

Wendy’s suggested present for Saff seemed to go down like a lead balloon, but not to worry coz there’s also the paragliding gift to look forward to. At some point.

Next day they’re all super excited to brave the heat & the traffic to go out & get their next meal out. It is brunch and Casey hasn’t eaten for 12 hours for some reason. It’s good to see he takes his diabetes seriously. Next we have a time-lapse of Ni giving away all her unwanted make-up to her mum & sister. A nice little sweetener before leaving Mummy Claudia looking after Harlow again, whilst they go to the cinema to load up on sugary drinks & snacks and watch the Lion King. Lovely.

Reactions: 5
It’s clear saffron doesn’t give two sh*ts about vlogging anymore. She will turn out like Zoella where she will become so successful that YouTube won’t mean anything to her anymore and upload once every couple of months doing a video titled something like ‘where I’ve been’ or ‘life update’. And I highly and I repeat highly doubt the paragliding trip will happen. Casey and Nicole are so unreliable and you can never depend on them for anything. Remember spin the wheel on Wednesdays? I don’t either:LOL: they literally spun the wheel like 5 times and was always landing on things like take cousins out or day trip and it never happened. However, I’m very sure that if the paragliding was a freebie they would definitely squeeze in the time for paragliding. I will never get bored b*tching about the barkers

• Haha
View attachment 30419

Saffy B’s collection at my local Primark.....barely touched 😂
Thing is, there’s plenty of people still out there who don’t watch YouTube and honestly have no clue who Saffy B is. So given the choice between buying ‘normal’ goods or those ‘branded’ by an unknown (to them) person. They would probably avoid all the Saffy B stuff.

I know I would & do.

Reactions: 4
If I have to hear ana or saffron say ‘that looks so good’ one more time

Reactions: 4
Hold on she paid 60 quid to go to a soulcycle class in London,
with Ana who was dreading it,
Then missed it because they were shopping in Topshop.
So planned to go at 6.15 am instead.
Then stayed in soho house.
They got açai bowls delivered to the hotel and toasted with champagne 🙄

A guide to the most basic Instagram bish around.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her 19 birthday video

" I actually didn't want anything" As she opens the presents

Then stops "Is there no card"

Rude much

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said she feels like she’s in pretty woman..
Someone needs to tell her “pretty woman” isn’t an Instagram filter, she is allowed to put her tits away and close her mouth every now and then.
I can’t even start on the nasey family right now, I’d lose my super duper actual tit.

DazzyB and Botoxbarbie in her upload:

“Saffron would never be rude about a gift”

Saffron in the Nacey Family upload

• Haha
I genuinely actually literally love açai bowls they are sooo good and super nutritious

I genuinely actually literally love açai bowls they are sooo good and super nutritious
And look so so so (3 times always) good on the gram so, super duper amazing. Like Literally.
Smash a big thumbs ups if you make it through a whole video without literally eye rolling and literally muttering FFS every 3 minutes

• Haha
Saffron, in her birthday vlog “doesn’t actually want anything”.... Two seconds later “Where’s the card?”
Followed by, a trip up to London where she has booked £60 soul cycle class, but misses it.... to go shopping with Ana 🙄
It’s my birthday, gotta ‘treat’ myself. Coz it’s ma birthday dontcha know... Birthday, birthday, birthday.... repeated ad infinitum just in case anyone forgot. 😒

Oh and another thing, it costs thousands to become a SoHo House member... yet again relateable Saffron Barker 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Well to day is yet another suooooper duoooper vlog 🤦🏻‍♀️ So they just got to cwoa straight for food. Harlow got her own plate for once trying to eat pizza with a fork and then trying to give everyone food well maybe course she don’t normal have her own food as she just copying everyone else course everyone at table gives her food. Off there plate

😂😂 So Casey As been befor so why he asking about going with Harlow Defo just doing it for freebie

Wow on vampire with is phone out 🤔. Anyone self would been told put there phone away
No mention of being gifted the tickets as we all no they didn’t pay as cwoa tweeted them and said they sort them out
And they went on like she first pregnant woman to be evacuated off ride They would of help them not just told them to get off And as for seeming smoke there smoke machine in Gruffalo 🤣. And I’m still waiting for the super duper vlog all they did was eat and film Harlow giving kisses and them saying how scared or unsore she is well do more with her then not just going restaurants and shopping

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m not a baby expert , I know every baby is different and develops in their own time but Harlow will be 2 years old in about a week and she can’t talk like all she does is make weird sounds and she can maybe say like one or two words but still they don’t make an effort with her. They still speak to her like she’s a newborn. I know people are going to say she has loads of time to start talking but to even get to the point of being able to talk you need to have parents who are helping you get there which Harlow doesn’t seem to have.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Hold on... is Casey and Nicole f*cking joking? They drove all the way from Brighton to chessington for Harlow to only go on about 2 rides. I swear to god I can’t believe they went to chessington to do what they normally do, shopping and eating. Are they ever thinking of themselves:mad: Casey is wetting himself playing carnival games trying to win a prize for Harlow despite her owning more than enough teddies. He probably told the guy supervising the game that he’s an ‘influencer’ and can he get one for free and got told to jog on. Also, love the fact Casey makes sure to start the video with £130 earphones but can’t pay a little bit more for theme park tickets:LOL: they probably wished they @‘ed Peppa pigs world instead as they realised that chessington isn’t the best option for someone Harlows age. Absolutely pathetic. I have no words for them I really don’t.

• Heart
Hold on... is Casey and Nicole f*cking joking? They drove all the way from Brighton to chessington for Harlow to only go on about 2 rides. I swear to god I can’t believe they went to chessington to do what they normally do, shopping and eating. Are they ever thinking of themselves:mad: Casey is wetting himself playing carnival games trying to win a prize for Harlow despite her owning more than enough teddies. He probably told the guy supervising the game that he’s an ‘influencer’ and can he get one for free and got told to jog on. Also, love the fact Casey makes sure to start the video with £130 earphones but can’t pay a little bit more for theme park tickets:LOL: they probably wished they @‘ed Peppa pigs world instead as they realised that chessington isn’t the best option for someone Harlows age. Absolutely pathetic. I have no words for them I really don’t.
Not only that but they knew only Casey would want to go on the roller coasters. I mean, Claudia hates them, Ni is pregnant dontcha know,, Harlow is too small & Luisa will only go on them if forced 🙄

And as for the fire alarm going off on that ride, well, it was just a fire alarm. No evidence at all that it was anything more than that. But hey, why not milk it for all it’s worth....? You could see that Luisa & Claudia we’re totally unfazed, but oh no, not Ni & Casey... FFS
Which leads me on to them constantly saying within earshot of Harlow, how nervous she is and how scary the ride is. FFS they are total imbeciles 😤

Last edited:
Jesus bleeping wept she didn’t just say Starbies instead of Starbucks, twice.
If one vapid irritating blonde wasn’t enough we get an American version....
and obviously SOUL CYCLE and açai bowls 🤦‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️

Smash a big thumbs up if felt your brain crying to escape from your actual head... 😬 literally
Like and subscribe 😎

Sydney’s channel....trying “England” candy. (Not English)
I have nothing else to add it was boring af.
Saffron sniffing biscuits while driving home how “heulthy” she is, next 😐
Can someone please tell saffron it’s almond... not oulmond 🤦‍♀️ ALMOND!
I’m triggered by this girl and her review, this is the next generation and they know tit about chocolate.
Dairy milk is NOTHING like Hershey’s scanky kisses 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.