Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 383392Okay so I was watching this video out of complete boredom and she moans about someone jumping in front of a train saying it’s obviously sad but it’s sooo annoying because she was going to be late to london.Funny how she only got caught out once and shows there is no excuse. She really does only give a sh*t about herself and nobody else
IMAGINE actually being this self centred and oblivious to say that someone who must have been feeling SO LOW who felt the only thing to do was to commit suicide is ANNOYING. I can’t with this girl.
I genuinely think someone should make a tik tok and put the two clips of her moaning about someone’s suicide causing her an inconvenience.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
IMAGINE actually being this self centred and oblivious to say that someone who must have been feeling SO LOW who felt the only thing to do was to commit suicide is ANNOYING. I can’t with this girl.
I genuinely think someone should make a tik tok and put the two clips of her moaning about someone’s suicide causing her an inconvenience.
After that clip she starts talking about how bad her day has been and how bad the day before was and she really hopes tomorrow will be a better day for her! All about saffron

After that clip she starts talking about how bad her day has been and how bad the day before was and she really hopes tomorrow will be a better day for her! All about saffron
I made a collage of the two videos so we can expose her

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Someone make a tik tok about that!!! And include the other infamous “obviously it’s REALLY sad” 🙄. Watch that video mysteriously be deleted now that’s it’s been mentioned here...

Reactions: 7

I made a collage of the two videos so we can expose her
Wow I've never seen that first clip before!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Reactions: 4
View attachment 383392Okay so I was watching this video out of complete boredom and she moans about someone jumping in front of a train saying it’s obviously sad but it’s sooo annoying because she was going to be late to london.Funny how she only got caught out once and shows there is no excuse. She really does only give a sh*t about herself and nobody else
She always says it’s ‘obviously really sad’ when she clearly don’t think it is if all she does is complain about how someone taking their life is annoying and has caused her to have a ‘bad day’. So disgusting. She was only sorry the second time because she was caught

Reactions: 2

In that video it's this line for me.

''There's been a fatality on the train which is obviously really sad BUT its really annoying at the same time because there's no other trains BLA BLA BLA''.

The absolute no regard that someone has lost their life, that family members are going to receive the worst news of all it is beyond all comprehension. She's such a selfish c**t!

The fact as well that the first video never got exposed either is beyond me; especially when she was on strictly, I remember when Joe Sugg was on the year before journalists tried to as much digging as possible on him to take him down but with Saffron absolutely nothing when the train scandal was right there for the taking to be wrote about!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Saffron Barker leaves little to the imagination in red lingerie set

# anyone want a laugh read the comments

Lights on but no ones home

Is she being coerced

Looks like she’s being held hostage

I’m honestly deadddd at these 😂 while some comments are quite nasty these are just jokes ngl

• Haha
Reactions: 8
SO Saffron hasn't liked any of Ana's last photos, including her getting to 1m... What do we reckon?
Fallout?
Is Saf jealous of her moving and getting closer wihh Haz and Byron?
Or is she just so wrapped up in planet Saf she doesn't have any time for Ana any more, who she's always considered beneath her?

Reactions: 20
Idk if it’s just me but I can’t find that video where she’s talking about the train fatality. Has she deleted it now?

Reactions: 3
Idk if it’s just me but I can’t find that video where she’s talking about the train fatality. Has she deleted it now?
If you’re talking about the first one it’s called random man video bombed me on her vlog channel around 5 minuets into it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.