Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. I watched for about a 90 seconds and I find it so clear that he's not into her at all. She started talking about how she wanted him to get her a puppy for her 21st and she started talking about how they had a name and breed picked, and he just sat there, didn't say a word and had no expression. Then she asked him if he thought they were similar or opposites and he said big of both and then she was like "noooooo if you had to pick ONE" and he said "opposites because your untidy, messy" and then she started moaning, find it unusual how he jumped straight to negative things.
I think it's wild how she has demanded a puppy right down to the breed?! How entitled does one get? Esp as that tit is expensive. Personally speaking, it really defeats the purpose of birthdays if I know what I'm getting from a partner and I liked to see what he bought and if he actually knew me at all?! Shes literally said this is what I want and all I need is your money? The only people I do that with is my parents because thats what they ask and they struggle with the tech side of things. I dont see this lasting very long at all.

I think Tyler is amazed he got with Saffron bc of her influencer status but hes just like her in the sense where they are both deeply insecure with themselves. Clearly his height is a touchy subject with him and Saffron seems to hear the word "food" and tries to justify her behaviour around it/with it. I give it another year, when we're out of lockdowns and they dont just have to stick to each other all the time.

Reactions: 22
i’m sorry but her face has changed so much and it can’t just be down to “getting older”. she’s definitely had more than her nose done

Reactions: 18
i’m sorry but her face has changed so much and it can’t just be down to “getting older”. she’s definitely had more than her nose done
Shes admitted to chin filler, nose job and boob job.

Personally, I think shes also had lip fillers - very minimal 1ml for her top lip to get rid of that gummy smile she used to have (See her on Strictly with it). Think shes also go jaw filler instead of chin filler to define that area a bit more as we all know she has her dads unfortunately round jawline. Shes also had Invisalign and that's changed her smile for the better imo. Can't think of anything else right now.

But a lot of it is down to her getting older. You can slowly see where she loses the baby faced look over the years and starts to focus on the gym bc her metabolism has slowed down so she was putting on weight much quicker. I'm sure every girl goes through that but her weight gain really shows in her face I think. I would never call Saffron big and I don't think she ever has been bc clearly she referred to herself as such in the last video which shows how she views her body and food. (I didn't watch the video, going off what someone said she said from this thread)

Reactions: 10
She means "cwtchy" which is Welsh for "cosy/warm" so she's using it in the correct context but I highly doubt, like you say, she knows what it means.

I think I just realised why I don't like her and her attitude. She reminds me so much of my ex's sister who was a spoilt little brat. At 20 she threw a huge hissy fit because she didn't get the ginger kitten from our cats litter (I kept it). She also had a tantrum at 21 because I told her to get her muddy horse yard boots off of our coffee table. She is also the type that expects her boyfriend to buy her expensive things and anything she wants. Saffron is exactly like her. Spoiled, loud, stupid, vain and demanding. Their relationship won't last. He's too good for her.
Cwtch is Welsh for cuddle not cosy and warm.
Don't think English influencers who did not say anything when wales went into lockdown in October but when England did they were posting all about be strong should be using words they don't know what they mean. If you can't be arsed to learn about the country right next door don't used our language to try and be cute and quirky

Reactions: 3
I would never call Saffron big and I don't think she ever has been bc clearly she referred to herself as such in the last video which shows how she views her body and food. (I didn't watch the video, going off what someone said she said from this thread)
Agreed!

I think her problem is that when she did Strictly she saw herself on camera, unedited, unfiltered, with great BBC lighting and wearing small tight costumes and it gave her a complex and it made her want to lose weight and get fit. Said so by herself in a vlog when said that when she was on Strictly people would stop her in the street and say how much smaller she is in real life.

I would never call her fat, I mean she wasn't even when she was 'bigger' on strictly I think her problem is that she's short with a very short neck as seen below so it makes her look stumpy (obviously not her fault). So when she said in a response to the backlash she was getting about doing that 21 day challenge which was about eating less that she wasn't doing it to get 'thinner' but to gain 'muscle' and get 'stronger' its contradicting because as she's short and doing as much 'bulking' she's supposedly doing at the gym and with her PT its only going to make her look 'bigger'. I mean I'm no PT myself so I'm not going to act like I know the be all and end all but as a fellow short girl and gym goer I know what it's like to put on weight and it being hard as there's less room for the weight to spread. She needs to sort out her body image and this fitness/image obsession.

Screenshot 2021-01-10 at 19.30.37.png

Reactions: 7
Agreed!

I think her problem is that when she did Strictly she saw herself on camera, unedited, unfiltered, with great BBC lighting and wearing small tight costumes and it gave her a complex and it made her want to lose weight and get fit. Said so by herself in a vlog when said that when she was on Strictly people would stop her in the street and say how much smaller she is in real life.

I would never call her fat, I mean she wasn't even when she was 'bigger' on strictly I think her problem is that she's short with a very short neck as seen below so it makes her look stumpy (obviously not her fault). So when she said in a response to the backlash she was getting about doing that 21 day challenge which was about eating less that she wasn't doing it to get 'thinner' but to gain 'muscle' and get 'stronger' its contradicting because as she's short and doing as much 'bulking' she's supposedly doing at the gym and with her PT its only going to make her look 'bigger'. I mean I'm no PT myself so I'm not going to act like I know the be all and end all but as a fellow short girl and gym goer I know what it's like to put on weight and it being hard as there's less room for the weight to spread. She needs to sort out her body image and this fitness/image obsession.

View attachment 382171
Exactly and I don't even think people meant she's big weight-wise when referring to her as "small" in real life. Its honestly because she looked fairly tall on Strictly - I would've pegged her at 5'5 at least without heels and considering all her costumes had heels, that would've put her at 5'9 shortest. I think that's the angle many people were coming from - referring to her as shorter than what they assumed from the tv as outside she wouldn't be wearing heels and would be wearing clothes were she seems much shorter. For example, dresses above my knees make my legs look so long but skinny jeans and a jumper, they're ordinary.

Her mindset is skewed towards her own body and I think its so sad. I know its one of those things that comes with the industry but it seems no one is talking her out of it either? Her mum only seems to encourage it under the guise of staying productive but there's a line between productive and full unhealthy. There is NO need for the girl to be working out multiple times a day and then walking the dog because she had a naughty lunch which probably consisted of the driest chicken with some broccoli!

Reactions: 7
Exactly
The reason she has changed drastically is because she has a distorted vision of herself. And going on national telly has emphasised it even more.
Unfortunately Wendy seems to further foment her insecurities

Reactions: 5
Cwtch is Welsh for cuddle not cosy and warm.
Don't think English influencers who did not say anything when wales went into lockdown in October but when England did they were posting all about be strong should be using words they don't know what they mean. If you can't be arsed to learn about the country right next door don't used our language to try and be cute and quirky
Over half my family is Welsh, and my best friend is Welsh. "Cwtch" is Welsh for cuddle, yes and "Cwtchy" can mean cosy/warm. Different regions use it in different contexts and my Welsh family use it as in terms of something is cosy and warm i.e cuddly. I know enough about Welsh culture having grown up around it, to know. so maybe don't just assume that just because someone is English, that they don't know. Thanks, have a good day

Reactions: 3
Tyler most likely didn't expect the hassle that comes with dating Saffron. The fact she wants to get a puppy when she travels so much, she's going to end up doing what her cousin done and offloading it onto her parents!

Reactions: 22
Tyler most likely didn't expect the hassle that comes with dating Saffron. The fact she wants to get a puppy when she travels so much, she's going to end up doing what her cousin done and offloading it onto her parents!
Exactly!! I remember watching a vlog once where she said Bella was boring, so imagine if the new puppy she got is also “boring” (I didn’t watch the live so don’t know what breed she wants). She’s too irresponsible to have a puppy and barely seems to pay attention to the dog she’s got now

Reactions: 13
Sh
Exactly!! I remember watching a vlog once where she said Bella was boring, so imagine if the new puppy she got is also “boring” (I didn’t watch the live so don’t know what breed she wants). She’s too irresponsible to have a puppy and barely seems to pay attention to the dog she’s got now
She didn't say in the live what breed she wanted but she just said she knew the breed she wanted. Sorry but I think it's so irresponsible of her if she gets a dog for her 21st because 1.) She's too irresponsible 2.) She deffo wants it for the Instagram pics 3.) She's away so much so it'll be dumped to her mum & dad's 4. By her 21st she'll have been with Tyler for what, a year and a half? A dog is a huge responsibility and can be the making of breaking of couples, esp ones that haven't been together that long! X

Reactions: 13
this doesn’t surprise me. She doesn’t seem interested in Bella at all. Usually dogs are at the heart of families but I sense a lot of fake warmth between them, not very naturally warm at all. No doubt she’ll get a puppy and get bored in a week.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.