Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this doesn’t surprise me. She doesn’t seem interested in Bella at all. Usually dogs are at the heart of families but I sense a lot of fake warmth between them, not very naturally warm at all. No doubt she’ll get a puppy and get bored in a week.
Yh I picutre saffron getting mad at Bella. And the dog never really goes around her. Usually dogs will follow u around or yk be where u r. Never seen that dog even enter her room

Reactions: 10
I don’t think anyone means big like a big girl because she isn’t big! It’s just all her features are round like her head and sheb has a very wide mouth. I don’t get it because she was gorgeous... he face now looks abit dolmio advert puppet now, it’s not even about the way she looks anyway ... her attitude is disgusting and she comes across like a little spoilt brat 🤷‍♀️

Who bets if she gets a dog it will be one of those poor handbag dogs shipped in from Russia like what Molly Mae got.

Reactions: 15
Her and Tyler have said before that they want a french bulldog.

She will have told him to do the big celeb surprise, room full of balloons/flowers, puppy with a bow on etc

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Her and Tyler have said before that they want a french bulldog.

She will have told him to do the big celeb surprise, room full of balloons/flowers, puppy with a bow on etc
oh no no no no no!! If she gets a french bulldog I will be reporting her for animal negligence. I have two myself and they are so much work to look after. They need to be brushed weekly, their wrinkles need to be cleaned daily to prevent infection, their weight needs to be monitored at all times, they can’t walk the distance she does as their breathing can get really bad, they’re prone to allergies...the list goes on. They’re a difficult breed, anyone who owns one will say that. It’s especially hard to find one from a reputable breeder. I hope and pray she does not get one, for the poor dogs sake.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Forgot to mention,Regarding yesterday’s reaction video with Wendy
Why were they so serious throughout the whole reaction process?

Reaction vids are meant to be funny, they literally rewatched all the footages with a blank stare
It felt like as if they were paying more attention and criticising the way they used to look without fillers, rather than actually paying attention to content

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nothing annoys me more than people getting designer dogs because the way they look. I’ve worked in a Dog Rescue Centre. They get filled with young puppies in Jan-March because people buy these dogs cause they look cute and they grow up and they’re not as bothered. Influencers are absolute worse for designer dogs. I guarantee it’s less than 20% of people who buy designer dogs know the proper care for them. Adopt don’t shop, always.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I really don’t understand like why she pays for a PT and gym when her garden is masssssssive like her house is fit enough for her to use lol.
Also weirdly Saffron becomes into gym and her mum is also into working out. Why is her mum alwaaaaaaaaaays creeping in the back at some point in the video like she’s walking around doing nothing

I don’t know if anyone else thinks the same but something I’ve noticed is when she watches videos of her and Jake in them she stares at the screen almost in a loving/reminiscing type of way. I know he cheated on her so I know she doesn’t want him back obviously good riddance to him it was years ago now but I get the feeling when she watches it she’s thinking I miss that I wish we had lasted and he hadn’t cheated. She makes a big effort to say things like this is so cringe I hated all that almost like she’s trying to convince everyone of it. It’s almost like she’s trying to replace the relationship she had with Jake but Tyler is not Jake he’s not going to behave the way he did on camera towards her. I know she was younger then too but I feel like she was way more into Jake than she is Tyler. I also get it’s normal for people to look back at past relationship and miss something from it. I feel her and Tyler’s relationship is forced from what we see all they seem to talk about it holidays and what presents they want from eachother. Someone said on here that it’s like she wants him to be all lovey-dovey and YouTube/instagram boyfriend material and she keeps forcing the whole “ we love eachother so much don’t we ”. I wish them the best I wouldn’t wish a bad relationship on anyone but I think she was so desperate for a boyfriend and when AJ didn’t have interest in her she kind of said Tyler will do and she wanted a boyfriend before Anastasia they both had this unspoken competition between them and that’s sad cause a real friendship should not be about competing. Also the way Saffron even came across Tyler by Anastasia showing her his Tinder profile it still so weird 😂 how did that get forgotten about ? Tyler’s brother had a girlfriend at that time too so I’d be surprised if he was on Tinder so it’s obvious it was Tyler’s profile Anastasia found and showed to Saffron probably thinking Saffron would say “ you should go for it Ana ” whereas she was like “ I fancy him he’s mine give me his insta”😂😂.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know if anyone else thinks the same but something I’ve noticed is when she watches videos of her and Jake in them she stares at the screen almost in a loving/reminiscing type of way. I know he cheated on her so I know she doesn’t want him back obviously good riddance to him it was years ago now but I get the feeling when she watches it she’s thinking I miss that I wish we had lasted and he hadn’t cheated. She makes a big effort to say things like this is so cringe I hated all that almost like she’s trying to convince everyone of it. It’s almost like she’s trying to replace the relationship she had with Jake but Tyler is not Jake he’s not going to behave the way he did on camera towards her. I know she was younger then too but I feel like she was way more into Jake than she is Tyler. I also get it’s normal for people to look back at past relationship and miss something from it. I feel her and Tyler’s relationship is forced from what we see all they seem to talk about it holidays and what presents they want from eachother. Someone said on here that it’s like she wants him to be all lovey-dovey and YouTube/instagram boyfriend material and she keeps forcing the whole “ we love eachother so much don’t we ”. I wish them the best I wouldn’t wish a bad relationship on anyone but I think she was so desperate for a boyfriend and when AJ didn’t have interest in her she kind of said Tyler will do and she wanted a boyfriend before Anastasia they both had this unspoken competition between them and that’s sad cause a real friendship should not be about competing. Also the way Saffron even came across Tyler by Anastasia showing her his Tinder profile it still so weird 😂 how did that get forgotten about ? Tyler’s brother had a girlfriend at that time too so I’d be surprised if he was on Tinder so it’s obvious it was Tyler’s profile Anastasia found and showed to Saffron probably thinking Saffron would say “ you should go for it Ana ” whereas she was like “ I fancy him he’s mine give me his insta”😂😂.
On saying that Yh I think it’s weird Ana showing her Tyler’s profile and Saffron then taking it upon herself to probably find him n approach him cosidering it would’ve been Anas tinder account so if she swiped she can’t exactly be like oh my friend likes you meaning Ana had interest in Tyler because saffron. I also feel like she guilt trips him a lot but also maybe he isn’t as he seems online like he also seems quite manipulative I can see him convincing her to do stuff but in the same breath we all know saffron gets what she wants when she wants and how she wants it. I don’t think Tyler expected to ask her out so quickly. Keep in mind it hasn’t even been a year since they met. Yes every timeline is different let’s say they met in March by like idk summer it seemed like they was already a couple mending they met up during the pandemic cause I don’t see her not meeting but also the relationship is oddly similar to Jake. These are both long distance couples and therefore more emotions and attachment is required. Maybe that’s what she like. She never seems to match w anyone close. But also how did Ana match w him when he lives 5 hours away ... if anyone happens to come across his tinder profile lol screenshot it

I love how she didn’t film Tyler for a while which shows he travels. But props to him for travelling that far at least once a week lol but also I think it’s weird obsessed she is w him. I don’t think she feels like she can get anyone else that somewhat likes her

Reactions: 7
Over half my family is Welsh, and my best friend is Welsh. "Cwtch" is Welsh for cuddle, yes and "Cwtchy" can mean cosy/warm. Different regions use it in different contexts and my Welsh family use it as in terms of something is cosy and warm i.e cuddly. I know enough about Welsh culture having grown up around it, to know. so maybe don't just assume that just because someone is English, that they don't know. Thanks, have a good day
I wasn't on about you not knowing anything about Welsh culture so pipe down 😂 i was on about influencers who don't care about when places like Wales and Scotland go into there own lockdowns but when England do they pipe up about checking on friends and family during this difficult time 😂

Reactions: 3
I think the reacting video is awkward cause she probs hasn’t seen or thought about Jake in a while like she looks like she misses something or like idk she seems kinda normal

I also feel like her mum puts a lot of pressure on her to do things dress a certain way and how to appeal to people. She seems really toxic behind the scene

She’s definitely had something done to her jaw. Looking at old videos she had no like chin

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I'd be really curious to know how the whole Tinder process went down... even though Saffron is attention seeker and has diva syndrome, to me it doesnt add up that she potentially could've stolen Tyler from Ana.

Reactions: 8
I'd be really curious to know how the whole Tinder process went down... even though Saffron is attention seeker and has diva syndrome, to me it doesnt add up that she potentially could've stolen Tyler from Ana.
I don't think she did - they were probably together and looking through Tinder like a lot of single girls do! Agreeing who looks good, who gets a right swipe etc. Probably saw Tyler and was interested and asked Ana to set it up for her by right swiping? Awkward that Tyler would have to right swipe her Ana though? LOL.

I've never used tinder so not sure if you can message before swiping.

Reactions: 4
I thought the way Wendy spoke about saffron’s hair a few year ago on her recent video was quite rude. If my mum or dad ever said that it would annoy me. It was curly and a little bit unbrushed. It doesn’t suprise me that saffron is as insecure as she is having Wendy constantly talk about how she looks and how she dresses!

Reactions: 26
I thought the way Wendy spoke about saffron’s hair a few year ago on her recent video was quite rude. If my mum or dad ever said that it would annoy me. It was curly and a little bit unbrushed. It doesn’t suprise me that saffron is as insecure as she is having Wendy constantly talk about how she looks and how she dresses!
Yeah I was thinking that, she picks up on every little thing and is rude

Reactions: 11
I know, I think we all went through a "bad hair phase" when we were teenagers! Saff's hair doesn't even look that bad, just a bit frizzy but so what? Wendy is all about looks. Also Wendy saying the video with Jake was cute... bit odd especially as he cheated on Saffron🤣

Reactions: 17
Forgot to mention,Regarding yesterday’s reaction video with Wendy
Why were they so serious throughout the whole reaction process?

Reaction vids are meant to be funny, they literally rewatched all the footages with a blank stare
It felt like as if they were paying more attention and criticising the way they used to look without fillers, rather than actually paying attention to content
Omg I literally thought this as I was watching 😂 I don’t really think Wendy had changed but Saffron has changed so much

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.