Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s buying that house anymore because in the podcast she said her and her family are moving into her house in like a month? Can’t remember the specifics but surely they can’t move into a house like that 😂 don’t think Wendy would have it
I think shes pulled out of the one she showed in a vlog and has either exchanged on another one or is renting.

I don't think her fam is living with her as she said her and Wendy are packing separately?

Reactions: 4
I know I mentioned earlier about how I & my parents had covid, it ended up killing my Dad so I just wanted you all to be extra careful.
As we barely left the House so its so easily passed to people
I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending you love and strength xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know I mentioned earlier about how I & my parents had covid, it ended up killing my Dad so I just wanted you all to be extra careful.
I'm so so sorry for your loss 💔😔x I'm sending you and your family love, strength, healing & virtual hugs ❤x I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers 🙏xxxxx

• Heart
I'm so sorry for your loss

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think shes pulled out of the one she showed in a vlog and has either exchanged on another one or is renting.

I don't think her fam is living with her as she said her and Wendy are packing separately?
She said they’ve got to live with her temporarily for a little bit because they’re low-key homeless

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just watched Saffron's insta live with Tyler. He is not into her at all.

Reactions: 14
Agree. I watched for about a 90 seconds and I find it so clear that he's not into her at all. She started talking about how she wanted him to get her a puppy for her 21st and she started talking about how they had a name and breed picked, and he just sat there, didn't say a word and had no expression. Then she asked him if he thought they were similar or opposites and he said big of both and then she was like "noooooo if you had to pick ONE" and he said "opposites because your untidy, messy" and then she started moaning, find it unusual how he jumped straight to negative things.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought it was just me that didn’t get “kutchy” until reading here. She’s definitely got no idea what she’s saying. My best guess is she means “cushty”? Her and Ana are so clueless when it comes to sayings and phrases it’s hilarious.

Is there a way to rewatch this? 😂

Reactions: 9
I thought it was just me that didn’t get “kutchy” until reading here. She’s definitely got no idea what she’s saying. My best guess is she means “cushty”?
She means "cwtchy" which is Welsh for "cosy/warm" so she's using it in the correct context but I highly doubt, like you say, she knows what it means.

Agree. I watched for about a 90 seconds and I find it so clear that he's not into her at all. She started talking about how she wanted him to get her a puppy for her 21st and she started talking about how they had a name and breed picked, and he just sat there, didn't say a word and had no expression. Then she asked him if he thought they were similar or opposites and he said big of both and then she was like "noooooo if you had to pick ONE" and he said "opposites because your untidy, messy" and then she started moaning, find it unusual how he jumped straight to negative things.
I think I just realised why I don't like her and her attitude. She reminds me so much of my ex's sister who was a spoilt little brat. At 20 she threw a huge hissy fit because she didn't get the ginger kitten from our cats litter (I kept it). She also had a tantrum at 21 because I told her to get her muddy horse yard boots off of our coffee table. She is also the type that expects her boyfriend to buy her expensive things and anything she wants. Saffron is exactly like her. Spoiled, loud, stupid, vain and demanding. Their relationship won't last. He's too good for her.

• Sick
Exactly. And she said "no we're the exact same, both kind and caring" and put her arms around his neck and he just stared at the camera with no facial expression at all.

I thought it was just me that didn’t get “kutchy” until reading here. She’s definitely got no idea what she’s saying. My best guess is she means “cushty”? Her and Ana are so clueless when it comes to sayings and phrases it’s hilarious.

Is there a way to rewatch this? 😂
I'm not sure if you can rewatch a live I may be wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know where her gold hoop earrings are from? Think they’re actually quite nice

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.