Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she did - they were probably together and looking through Tinder like a lot of single girls do! Agreeing who looks good, who gets a right swipe etc. Probably saw Tyler and was interested and asked Ana to set it up for her by right swiping? Awkward that Tyler would have to right swipe her Ana though? LOL.

I've never used tinder so not sure if you can message before swiping.
They wasn’t together. They have both told the stories on their channels before and I can’t remember 100% but Ana match with Tyler (or his twin) and showed Saff who then messaged Tyler on Instagram.

Reactions: 4
They wasn’t together. They have both told the stories on their channels before and I can’t remember 100% but Ana match with Tyler (or his twin) and showed Saff who then messaged Tyler on Instagram.
Doesn’t she find it awkward that her boyfriend matched with her ‘best mate’ on a dating app? Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Doesn’t she find it awkward that her boyfriend matched with her ‘best mate’ on a dating app? Lol.
Didn’t they say Ana matched his twin originally? Even though he had a long term girlfriend 😐 Doesn’t add up to me!

Reactions: 6
Didn’t they say Ana matched his twin originally? Even though he had a long term girlfriend 😐 Doesn’t add up to me!
Yeah something is strange here 🤔 his brother has been with a girl called Abbie since the summer I think so he would have been single at the start of the year when Ana matched him. Even so, it’s a bit crappy of Saffron to date someone her friend was interested in first

Reactions: 12
Yeah something is strange here 🤔 his brother has been with a girl called Abbie since the summer I think so he would have been single at the start of the year when Ana matched him. Even so, it’s a bit crappy of Saffron to date someone her friend was interested in first
Ah I didn’t realise they were only together since the summer! Ana must’ve said to Saffron like ‘look how hot these twins are I matched’ and then Saffron found Tyler on Instagram? So odd

Reactions: 2
Ah I didn’t realise they were only together since the summer! Ana must’ve said to Saffron like ‘look how hot these twins are I matched’ and then Saffron found Tyler on Instagram? So odd
well looking on Abbie’s IG she posted her first pic of her and Jordan in July so yeah they’ve not been together much longer than Saffron and Tyler. I get the feeling Saffron is one of those girls who has to have what everyone else has or wants just to make herself feel superior.

Reactions: 11
Idk.. maybe he isn't Ana's type but she knew he was Saffron's and that's why she showed her?

I do think he is suited to her like I couldn't picture him with Ana

Idk.. maybe he isn't Ana's type but she knew he was Saffron's and that's why she showed her?

but why would ana match him if she had no interest in him? And he has to find her attractive to make the match too 🤷🏻‍♀️🤨

but why would ana match him if she had no interest in him? And he has to find her attractive to make the match too 🤷🏻‍♀️🤨
I mean boys pretty much match to most people :ROFLMAO: I just thought maybe she matched on purpose? I dunno! Maybe Tyler just likes car parks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine matching with Ana on tinder because of her pictures and then meeting/seeing her in real life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean boys pretty much match to most people :ROFLMAO: I just thought maybe she matched on purpose? I dunno! Maybe Tyler just likes car parks
unless he was just looking for any way to get famous and thought Ana would be easier? 😬🙈 I mean he’s already doing ads and has his email in his Instagram bio 🤢🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I think it’s weird him n his twin have a specific type. Saffron looks really similar to her but also that means he finds Ana attractive so

Reactions: 4
So both brothers were breaking restrictions to get girlfriends....

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Just having a nose at Tyler’s brothers girlfriends Instagram and they clearly have the same type. But she looks like everything Saffron wishes she could look like.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just having a nose at Tyler’s brothers girlfriends Instagram and they clearly have the same type. But she looks like everything Saffron wishes she could look like.
My god she is gorgeous, so natural and unedited really too. They seem like a genuine happy couple as well compared to Saffron.

Reactions: 11

Yet Saffron claimed Ana fancied his twin brother and they’re almost fully identical with a slight difference so Tyler clearly is Ana’s type lookswise anyway. We don’t know for sure what the situation went like but it wouldn’t surprise me if Ana showed Saffron a photo of him and Saffron jumped at the chance before Ana fully could and Ana doesn’t really speak up for herself so she would be the kind to let someone else have something over her cause she has always tried to not go against Saffron. The way Saffron didn’t really explain what happened cause she didn’t know what to say made it confusing and awkward. Fair enough Tyler or Ty 🙄and Saffron are together now so we will see how this plays out.

Reactions: 10
Yet Saffron claimed Ana fancied his twin brother and they’re almost fully identical with a slight difference so Tyler clearly is Ana’s type lookswise anyway. We don’t know for sure what the situation went like but it wouldn’t surprise me if Ana showed Saffron a photo of him and Saffron jumped at the chance before Ana fully could and Ana doesn’t really speak up for herself so she would be the kind to let someone else have something over her cause she has always tried to not go against Saffron. The way Saffron didn’t really explain what happened cause she didn’t know what to say made it confusing and awkward. Fair enough Tyler or Ty 🙄and Saffron are together now so we will see how this plays out.
I mean.... a bit unrelated but Ana seems to fancy any boy that breathes 😬, so idk how deep it really was hahahhaha 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.