Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kiwi123

Her lips look huge in her latest video! Also, her obsession with her looks is crazy. The amount of posing she has to do in her pictures and always the side angle in vlogs it’s sad she has insecurities. Wendy is also really bad with saffron and food 😡 in the latest video when saffron was eating the pancakes Wendy kept mentioning how unhealthy they are and how healthy her breakfast was, so bad!!!
I thought this about her lips! I can’t remember if it was that clip that you put the screenshot of but as soon as I saw it I was wondering if she got fillers but then I didn’t notice it again so she could have just really over lined her lips?🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

M.fairy

Chatty Member
I’m certain I’ve heard Saffron saying ‘I’m naturally blessed with big boobs’, will try find video tonight

I’m talking in Q&As not just normal videos btw
Fairs I know Ana has talked about it a lot in Q&As so maybe saffron has but I’ve just associated it with ana

Janexoxo

🙌🏼 Love these posts

Attachments

Last edited:

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
is that some sort of trading/finance job? That sounds quite well paid and decent for someone his age? Does he have postgrad quals? He cant be that academic and professional career minded though if he's with Saffron and putting himself out there to her large audience
Yeah what others have said really, it was talked about before that he seems to have been given the job by someone he knows but I don’t think that was ever confirmed. He worked for a big investment bank though so they may have had entry level stuff, internships etc.

He went to sixth form and has A levels so slightly smarter than Saf 😂

lizzolyn

VIP Member
the apple cider vinegar was in a vlog, it think the swap diets one but cant be sure. she's def spoken about that a lot. Idk about the injection
apple cider vinegar is one thing but weight loss injections!!!! If that is in a vlog that is so irresponsible to include that with young girls watching!

idk2

VIP Member
This is what she should be pulled up on ... I'd only add to this that we presume she met her bf during lockdown and how she sat silent while her Parents broke lockdown rules seeing and holding the grandkids.

In other news she's off to meetings regarding her new Insta page for the Home stuff ... basically a brand deal incoming where she can get either free stuff for the house or purchase stuff and claim the tax as work expense. Terrific stuff.
You cannot do that.

Also, I've fully stopped watching her. I dont even hate watch her anymore.

idk2

VIP Member
Can anyone pin-point when this boob job was? I’ve looked through her insta but can’t seem to see when
a while before Strictly - she was seen wearing compression bras ALOT. Didnt even try to hide it. Theres a few screenshots in old threads.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Lol me too 😫 I quite liked the winter range as well but would never let myself buy from in the style
I think it’s overpriced and I don’t imagine the quality is great so I won’t buy it unless it’s it ends up in the £5 section 🤣 I’m sure it’s a rip off of somebody else’s design and we could find it elsewhere

Chloesm

VIP Member
View attachment 283358
Prison food would hold more flavour than this.
Plain chicken, plain dry potatoes and green beans. I would honestly rather not eat than disgrace my taste buds with this. I hate the “omg I’m so fussy” narrative - it isn’t a personality trait, it’s not cute. You just look immature. For the love of GOD the MINIMUM you could do is pick up some marinade. That chicken didn’t die to be consumed like that.

I need a drink just looking at it
Not even when I was a kid I used to eat such small portions