Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalisa_mb

The lack of professionality of these fitness/gym brands that decide to sponsor someone like Saffron Barker is astonishing.

It clearly shows how hungry for money they are and don't really care about their own image. Why let someone who's not a professionist, sponsor them?
Saffron has an evident eating disorder and in all likelihood, body dysmorphia
Basically the last person who should have been a health lifestyle/fitness ambassador
my points exactly, it really put me off tone and sucky and gymshark and I’m a loyer user / consumer of both brands

Reactions: 1
He does. She posted about it once on an instastory. Very very brief. I think she only touched on it because it’s so obvious he edits them and was getting called out about it xx
thanks so much for responding! that’s crazy though, she’s hardly a youtuber. would love to see all the contradictory comments she makes that he edits out! xx

Yukon909

Chatty Member
Are her and Tyler still together? Haven’t heard about him on her insta for ageesssss 😂 (of course I understand she may want to keep things more private but she was posting him often and then it went dead)

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
I don’t think anything drastic has gone down cause they’re still following each other on insta and Saff has liked Krissys last few posts

lizzolyn

VIP Member
She’s had this problem for some time now.

She & Wendy glugging down apple cider vinegar before eating.
The ‘vitamin’ (aka weight loss) injections she showed us having.
Drinking apple cider vinegar???? weight loss injections??? When was this???!??!?