Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Has she posted any glimpses of her new house yet? Wondering when she will start posting on saffronbarkerhome on Instagram

Krissy is so pure. I'm glad Saffron isnt associated with the brand anymore and if I'm honest, when they announced her I did lose a bit of admiration for Krissy because she always talks about healthy eating and really educates girls on non-restrictive eating and displaying you can have an appetite and still look fucking great providing its a balanced meal.

Saffron is a sell out. Anyone can be a gym shark athlete and I know this because one of my friends is and she isnt huge on Insta, she doesnt even have more than 30k followers but she is RIPPED. We're also local to Gymshark HQ so that could be the reason too but its not a huge achievement at all.
just out of curiosity, who is your friend? i need some more gymspo

Sophie1994

Exactly !! As well how many times do you think she got a question about her nose job that she’s blatantly had but will continue to deny for years and years and then randomly slip it into a video just like she’s done here??
She’s admitted to the nose job!

Poppy67

How do we know saffron has had a nose job? Id love to see if she spoke about it somewhere as im looking to get one done myself and hers is really subtle

idk2

VIP Member
Drinking apple cider vinegar???? weight loss injections??? When was this???!??!?
the apple cider vinegar was in a vlog, it think the swap diets one but cant be sure. she's def spoken about that a lot. Idk about the injection

Xzxyx12

Just cried laughing at her insta story. Faking she's in bed with a hot choc in pj's for an ad. Mate that mug is EMPTY you can see it's empty in the last shot, plus you're in full makeup. Cosy morning my arse. Absolute joker.
Honestly can’t deal 😂😂😂