Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kiwi123

In the Halloween video she’s standing there I think at around 14:30 saying she’s SoOooO stuffed it’s sOoOo late in the day and she feels groggy etc etc but you can see a window in the back and it’s literally bright light outside😂😂the sun has been setting no later than 6pm these days so what’s she on?! Also like everyone’s been saying it annoys me so much how she kept commenting about how she ate such ‘bad’ food that day, she literally ate pancakes, sausages and a burger???!

Reactions: 1

Melier

VIP Member
I can’t believe how much stuff gymshark gift her.. she’s constantly putting it on her stories! It’s such a waste

idk2

VIP Member
Has Saffron admitted in a youtube video that Byron edits for her? Does anyone know which one, if she has?
Yeah she has but months after everyone clocked on so she had to come clean.

Think Tyler has a thing for Libby. He’s literally liked all her photos🤣

Also I’m shocked at how dead this thread is compared to Ana’s😱
Has Libby dont something to her face? She looks completely different to a few months ago or even the beginning of the year. Its weird. Also her forehead is so distractingly large 🥴

cs19

Has she revealed her new tattoo she got yet? She said she was going to vlog it

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
I might be thinking of someone else but I swear she’s crashed it into a wall before on her driveway?! Correct me if I’m wrong
I think you might be right! This sounds so familiar to me and I don’t watch that many you tubers who drive or have a driveway so think she probably said something in a vlog

M.fairy

Chatty Member
I live in NI and it’s up to 6 but only two households I assumed everywhere was the same my bad!
It’s different in each country, so England, NI, Scotland and Wales all have different rules cause it’s decided by devolved powers.

They’re allowed to be inside but they’re still supposed to distance! Plus Imogen is in uni and keeps going back and forth which is definitely not allowed
Its only not allowed if she’s at uni in Scotland. Unis else wear you’re allowed to visit other households unless they’ve got local restrictions

ChloeW94

Do we know when she had her nose job and boobs done? I’m trying to work it out to see what videos/insta stuff she posted but probably she had pre filmed things to post!

Why does she keep saying “a couple of years ago”? Wasn’t it done last year?
Yeah I thought this too! She’s like 20 or something so if it was “a couple of years ago” I’d class that as 17/18 years old 🤣

M.fairy

Chatty Member
I’m dying to find the videos where she said she hasn’t had a boob job, I can just hear it now “omg everyone thinks I’ve had my boobs done, nooo I have not, I’m just naturally blessed”

That video wasn’t a smart move at all, she’s contradicted herself a lot
Isn’t it anna who says that? I’ve never heard Saff say that but maybe I’ve just missed it.

lizzolyn

VIP Member
I messaged ITS and they’ve said they’re going to re release the jumper as Miami, Florida but they don’t know when yet. They’ll probs have to wait until the current ones sell out first 😂
It's unfortunate because the ones that they don't sell will probably be disposed of meaning more waste! 😡

newtoyou

VIP Member
Always wonder where it went wrong with Jake Mitchell, he just went off the rails and became a new person after the Saffron break up. I remember he kept hyping up a new song and doing a countdown to it then the day came and the song was never released. Always wondered what happened. Why did he become a road man? Why did he cheat with Claudia Naya

the song info is on his highlights under roley
I have a certain respect for Saffron for realising she wasn’t gonna make it as a singer. Jakes “wavey” video and his rapping in general is so cringey.