Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

idk2

VIP Member
Defo had some kind of jaw filler?? I know paparazzi pictures aren’t the fairest comparisons but looks like all her instagram pics are edited so 🤷🏼‍♀️
Chin filler. She's said chin filler was the first filler she ever had

Why does she ALWAYS do this stupid face when it’s not needed🤣 fair enough if you’re posting about gym shark sales or whatever, but this is children in need we’re talking about here...
Her make up looks terrible. Not a good blend of colours and shades.

Reactions: 2

Weeskatergurl

What on earth is this??? The most boring meal ever... that chicken must be so dry😭😭😭
Honestly REALLY starting to get pissed at her healthy eating bullshit & I know they read this thread (hello Wendy, we know you lurk 👋🏼). What an example to the 8 year old fan accounts, that are probably turning down every “bad” bit of food they see just to be like precious saffron.
From my view, if I was on my death bed, I’d be pretty gutted knowing I was 19 years old eating vegetables and dry chicken for months, turning down chocolate and donuts. Just eat what you want when you want, fuck me
ALSO she said “I can’t believe this is our breakfast this morning” she’s eating PANCAKES!!!!!! Wow this girl is seriously too hung up on eating healthy it’s actually unhealthy wow
All lot of people think when you eat on what you want when you want all you will eat is things like crisps and chocolate when that is not the case!!! Bodies like to be nourished and will crave things like fruit/ vegetables just like it will crave chocolate

Agreed! She definitely is no where near fat, and she has a great body, but I think it must just for show? If she did eat and exercise as dangerously as she makes out she definitely would be far skinner
This is just my opinion but I think Saffron restricts during the day and then at night she suddenly gets cravings and then eats more.

Last edited:

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Didn't someone earlier on here report Wendy and Darren before for breaking social distancing rules????

I wonder how that went if they heard any reply.........

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Not that they haven’t all broken the rules several times anyway but in this case if just the children are at the barker house, this is actually allowed as they can be part of an informal childcare bubble

cocolocooo123

do we actually think she’ll make a proper yt video to address all this? surely wendy and her management are writing the script out now as we speak

Reactions: 1

Emily1346

Not sure if this has been posted before .....
View attachment 315742
Shes
she literally did a video with her friend on unpopular opinions slating fashion trends (SPECIFICALLY ONES ANA DOES???) on a flipping YouTube video for the world to see. “Oh but that’s just my opinion”, “I didn’t have anyone specific in mind” - no you mean you think it’s one rule for saffy b and another for someone else.
You said you hated underboob... but it’s ok when you get your tits done and show the top half of your boobs to the world? Just a jealous little girl.
If she’s telling me she’s NEVERRRRR bitched about another girl - not even to her mum then I’ll go outside and run around naked. I don’t care WHO you are - we’ve all bitched about someone at some point. You aren’t a saint hun.

Oh my jeeeeez why the HELL would she choose that photo? Out of the millions of photos of Ariana she 100% chose one on purpose of her looking very skinny. I honestly hate this girl more and more
People are going MENTAL about it. Can’t believe she sat down and thought “let’s get a really skinny photo of Ariana” WOW

chlo_bby3

Chatty Member
Watched her vlog and her talking about how she has no energy as she said herself she is having more carbs and no sugar, gluten and dairy if she does not eat large portions but then workouts out often your body has nothing to use to re-store the energy loss.

Also the clothes were a waste of money doubt she will wear that boo t-shirt and some of the other bits and not returning clothes and just keeping them because you are too lazy to do it what a waste of money.

kiwi123

So if she meets up with him and he's not part of the barkers support bubble then she deffo needs called out!
Difficult to prove though as we don’t know his living arrangements😬 and even if he doesn’t live alone and they do get caught they can easily lie

Minipizza

VIP Member
I’m so sorry to hear about this. This is horrendous. I went to school (and was friends with) two girls who cut themselves, one of them even sat in front of us and did and sprayed perfume in the cuts (we didn’t just sit there and watch, we did stop her when we realised what she was doing) It was horrendous. I can’t say I know how you feel because I’ve never been there personally, but I can say that I’m sorry this happened and I’m sorry this bitch was so callous and horrible towards you. Saffron doesn’t care about mental health, about people taking their own lives or suffering everyday. Why? Because she earns 20k a day for stupid ads, she fools her young fans and acts so sweet and kind. But I’ve seen right through her from the start. Sending you lots of love xxx

In the Ariana vlog, who’s that in the passenger seat? If it was Wendy, she’d usually stick her head in and say something. Think saffron needs to get into the real world and realise she’s not exempt from social distancing and guidelines.
I thought that but then I heard Wendy speak

Justreading123

Okay so this is all correct, but yes basically he’s always wanted to climb higher etc. So not a surprise he jumped on the bandwagon of getting a famous girlfriend, I do not believe for a second he didn’t know who she was...
Also it’s an alarm business not roofing!

How is orange pancakes with chocolate, sausage rolls chocolate strawberries got anything to do with halloween?
I think she purposely puts on the ditsy dumb blonde act and thinks people are gonna laugh with her when really they're just laughing at her.