Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gtammy9

I dont think she has. Her nose has always been quite bulbous at the bottom - looks like its just the angle? But I'm not the best at seeing subtle changes lol
Yeah could just be the angle, I’m not sure but she definitely looks different in that photo to me!

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
I’m sure Wendy said in a video she’s had a boob job, or have I made that up? I feel like it was one of those advise videos Wendy and saffron did, but I can’t find them anywhere now

Defo had some kind of jaw filler?? I know paparazzi pictures aren’t the fairest comparisons but looks like all her instagram pics are edited so 🤷🏼‍♀️
I dont know about that, that other picture is professionally taken much better angle and lighting etc also I think losing a bit of weight might’ve made a difference too. But I do agree she does heavily edit her insta pics.

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
It seems an old subject now but how much is actually known on here about her boyfriend? New to this thread, but I’m from where he’s from and it’s been said he’s always been fame hungry and after loads of money 👀
Just the basics, his family are well off, lives in a nice house, has a decent job and so on. I think his dad owns his own roof business or something along those lines

I don't think much else is known about him really

Minipizza

VIP Member
I just came on here to say the same thing. 😂 I had her vlog on in the background and her words leapt out, I had to rewind to make sure I had heard her correctly! I don't even follow her or the Nasey family much, but I know it's Lakes second Christmas. Imagine if she bought it. 🤣
She probs doesn’t even realise how old he is 🤣

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Always wonder where it went wrong with Jake Mitchell, he just went off the rails and became a new person after the Saffron break up. I remember he kept hyping up a new song and doing a countdown to it then the day came and the song was never released. Always wondered what happened. Why did he become a road man? Why did he cheat with Claudia Naya

the song info is on his highlights under roley
Does Jake have his own thread? I found him pre-Saf because he was always in everyone’s comments trying to promote himself 🥴 I reckon Saffron would drive anyone off the rails tbh.