Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hashtagnotsponsored

To be fair to her, I’ve watched her videos in the past year and she has used Bulk Powders quite a lot before! I think when she started getting closer to Krissy Cela, she got her women’s best range sent to her as a gift & so had to share

Reactions: 2

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Oh yeah you will be, add the words unreal, literally and you will be plastered! :ROFLMAO:

There's no way she ate all the pancakes, a couple of bites then in the bin.

No AD put in either title, thumbnail or even when she talks about the sponsor; surely you don't just have to say it.
That was the quickest ad on screen I’ve ever seen!!

• Wow

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Why does her nose always look so brown and dirty compared to the rest of her face? 🤔
A sign of over contouring probably.

Anyone else see her bragging that she thinks she knew who the strictly couples were going to be on her instagram stories ???? :cautious:

Were getting a vlog of it as well :sleep:

Melier

VIP Member
Forgive me tattlers as I have sinned. I actually don’t mind the look of her new in the style range that’s about to be released 😳😳😳
Lol me too 😫 I quite liked the winter range as well but would never let myself buy from in the style

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Funny that she couldn’t go to Greece with Ana though! Definitely the friend who ditches their friends for a boyfriend
Where she was going with Ana was on the quarantine list, where Italy isn’t? I know she’s stupid but she isn’t stupid enough to go somewhere which isn’t on a travel corridor

Justreading123

It seems an old subject now but how much is actually known on here about her boyfriend? New to this thread, but I’m from where he’s from and it’s been said he’s always been fame hungry and after loads of money 👀

gossboss14

VIP Member
Has Saffron admitted in a youtube video that Byron edits for her? Does anyone know which one, if she has?

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
Haha I had grommits too, had them in when I was 6. One fell out when I was still young and another when it was like 24 🤣! They could operate to get them out sooner but it’s a big risk. I do hope that’s not it

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Saff becoming a gymshark athlete has really pissed me off. in no way shape or form is she a fitness influencer. she’s got a super negative mindset when it comes to fitness and exercise in general and she just needs to fuck off. it’s not like she even does her own workouts, she has a fucking PT and uses tone and sculpt so she doesn’t even know what she’s talking about. as an aspiring fitness influencer, it’s frustrating to see.
What is a gym shark athlete?