Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lack of professionality of these fitness/gym brands that decide to sponsor someone like Saffron Barker is astonishing.

It clearly shows how hungry for money they are and don't really care about their own image. Why let someone who's not a professionist, sponsor them?
Saffron has an evident eating disorder and in all likelihood, body dysmorphia
Basically the last person who should have been a health lifestyle/fitness ambassador

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bit off topic but anyone seen Wendy’s second newest pic? Think she’s paid a visit to Saff’s rhinoplasty surgeon!

Reactions: 2
Bit off topic but anyone seen Wendy’s second newest pic? Think she’s paid a visit to Saff’s rhinoplasty surgeon!
I dont think she has. Her nose has always been quite bulbous at the bottom - looks like its just the angle? But I'm not the best at seeing subtle changes lol

I might be thinking of someone else but I swear she’s crashed it into a wall before on her driveway?! Correct me if I’m wrong
I think you might be right! This sounds so familiar to me and I don’t watch that many you tubers who drive or have a driveway so think she probably said something in a vlog

Reactions: 1
I dont think she has. Her nose has always been quite bulbous at the bottom - looks like its just the angle? But I'm not the best at seeing subtle changes lol
Yeah could just be the angle, I’m not sure but she definitely looks different in that photo to me!

Right something that's irked me for a while:

Can someone tell me why every time Saffron puts out a new video it always ends up on the trending page? I always take a quick look at the trending page when I'm on youtube and literally every video she puts out gets on!

Does she have a good contact over at youtube or what?

There's plenty of other creators out there who have more subscribers and get more views for all their videos and they don't get every single one their videos on it!

Reactions: 10
Right something that's irked me for a while:

Can someone tell me why every time Saffron puts out a new video it always ends up on the trending page? I always take a quick look at the trending page when I'm on youtube and literally every video she puts out gets on!

Does she have a good contact over at youtube or what?

There's plenty of other creators out there who have more subscribers and get more views for all their videos and they don't get every single one their videos on it!
She might be on YouTube/Google’s preferred programme where they get ads that make them more money and get pushed into people’s recommended more

7D02B001-9C4C-4EF2-8EB1-FC281000578E.png

obsessed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wouldn't say she CRASHED her NEW CAR. She scratched it, on the wall, on her driveway, driving 5mphs. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I was Saffron I would stop posting all the support for AJ. Since he's left strictly he's done nothing but give digs at the show and in the most recent celeb reveal interview for I'm a celeb he says he can't wait to go on the 'better show' on tv.

Saffron has made no secret of how much she loved being on strictly and has said she would love to do the christmas special one year; the producers may be less likely to ask her if she keeps up her support for AJ.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Didn’t take him long to do some brand deals
Imagine in the future when they break up and he's gotten more followers and will be doing more brand deals off the back of being with her; she'll be raging lol :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.