Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has there been any signs of her saying Tyler’s moving in for lockdown 2.0 yet? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she will stick to the lockdown and not see Tyler............knowing her she will find a way around it :unsure:

Reactions: 5
I just started watching her latest video too and somebody shouts saffron while she’s out and she doesn’t even turn around to see who said it.. just walks away as quick as possible ... loves her fans though 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just started watching her latest video too and somebody shouts saffron while she’s out and she doesn’t even turn around to see who said it.. just walks away as quick as possible ... loves her fans though 🤩
Tbf, it could be someone shouting her name and trying to wind her up. I wouldn't turn if someone yelled my name either and would hope anyone who wanted to stop me to chat would come up to me instead.

Also, I reckon she'll keep seeing him and try to keep it on the DL. Or she could employ him as he does seem jobless, he could do her emails then they're "working" arent they? 🤣 🤣

Reactions: 7
I know right! All this to wish him a happy birthday but only does a simple insta story for ana when it was hers. I think she just wants to remind people that she’s been on strictly to show off or something. It’s obvious she’s not ‘best friends’ with ana like they claim
i actually don’t think it has that much to do with AJ and just Saff being a massive narcissist. Strictly is the biggest thing she hasdone and she will continue to shove it in people’s faces any chance she gets.

Reactions: 14
Aj’s reply to her is soo unpersonable 😂 there’s no way they speak regularly (as she claimed recently) and he’s re posted loads of happy birthday messages on his story but nothing of saffron’s 😂 she’s such a beg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tyler doesn’t live on his own does he? And he doesn’t live in London I don’t think, he said before he drives like 5+ hours to visit Saffron and then when she went to his to stay it was his parents house

Reactions: 4
yeah I defo think it was a fan not a random person just shouting her name to annoy her but omg I couldn’t think of anything worse than going into town and people constantly shouting your name and having to stop and talk to them, I don’t know how some of the youtubers stick it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
View attachment 301654Literally never heard her talk about that brand
What is it with the tongue out?

Secondly she’s clearly trying to bulk up than get cardio fit if you know what I mean . I mean she’s worn out running up one flight of stairs so clearly building muscle , her body certainly looks as though she’s looking to do that .

It annoys me she claims this and that are her favourite brand when we know it’s because she’s literally being paid money in her bank account to endorse them.

And lastly who at Gym shark etc sat round a boardroom table and said you know what Saffron Barker would be perfect for our brand , she embodies fitness

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
To be fair to her, I’ve watched her videos in the past year and she has used Bulk Powders quite a lot before! I think when she started getting closer to Krissy Cela, she got her women’s best range sent to her as a gift & so had to share

Reactions: 2
Annoys me when all these Youtubers suddenly become ‘fitness’ people just cause they do a couple of workouts a week 🤣 Especially people with young followers like Saffron will probably follow her advice when she is in no way trained in proper nutrition or fitness.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.