Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked Tyler at the start but now he’s started with the Ads and Brand deals it just looks like he’s using her

Reactions: 15
New vlog ‘I’ve just got back from a run’ with a full face of make up and massive hoop earrings okay :)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just watched her fitness challenge video , she’s sponsored by Gymshark but can’t even do one press up ffs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just watched her fitness challenge video , she’s sponsored by Gymshark but can’t even do one press up ffs 🤣🤣
As I’ve said before , who on earth booked her as an ambassador for the brand ? I mean we talk about AJ on here - he would’ve been better if they were looking for like a reality tv / young person ... at least he has a genuine level of fitness

Reactions: 11
anyone else find it so awkward or notice when she’s doing videos of her outfits and she does that little bounce thing😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.