Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go...... talking like they know real life🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
She’s jumping on the podcast wagon, she has no originality at all and I can’t imagine who’s going to listen to those two, I’d rather listen to nails on a chalkboard!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can’t wait to hear that everybody in the world is jealous of saffron and nobody can have a negative opinion. How boring. Might listen for the banter

• Haha
Reactions: 14
People like Saffron shouldn’t have a podcast because she’s so scared to have an opinion, she never says what she thinks she just says what people want to hear

Reactions: 19
Saffron copying Addison Rae and her mum having a podcast..... check 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cannot WAIT to fall asleep listening to Guru Wendy tell everyone how to cook and how to deal with life xxxx
I tried listening to Alfie Deyes podcast episode with his whole family and couldn't get last more than 2 minutes

Saffron and her mum every week is too much for me. I'll pass.

Not everyone is made to make a podcast!

Reactions: 3
Defo had some kind of jaw filler?? I know paparazzi pictures aren’t the fairest comparisons but looks like all her instagram pics are edited so 🤷🏼‍♀️
Chin filler. She's said chin filler was the first filler she ever had

Why does she ALWAYS do this stupid face when it’s not needed🤣 fair enough if you’re posting about gym shark sales or whatever, but this is children in need we’re talking about here...
Her make up looks terrible. Not a good blend of colours and shades.

Reactions: 2
She literally doesn’t even try with her stories, she’s advertising Gymshark sets as 50% off when they’re not 🤪 surely that counts as false advertising? Why are Gymshark approving this?
9032CB99-308F-48CA-BF43-B18A099C7B42.png

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She literally doesn’t even try with her stories, she’s advertising Gymshark sets as 50% off when they’re not 🤪 surely that counts as false advertising? Why are Gymshark approving this? View attachment 309723
To be fair that set was 50% off. She’s not saying every gymshark item has 50% off it she’s saying the leggings do which they do.

In her other stories she said the actual amount the set has off ie 20%, 30% so she really isn’t false advertising 🥴

Reactions: 2
Defo had some kind of jaw filler?? I know paparazzi pictures aren’t the fairest comparisons but looks like all her instagram pics are edited so 🤷🏼‍♀️
I dont know about that, that other picture is professionally taken much better angle and lighting etc also I think losing a bit of weight might’ve made a difference too. But I do agree she does heavily edit her insta pics.

To be fair that set was 50% off. She’s not saying every gymshark item has 50% off it she’s saying the leggings do which they do.

In her other stories she said the actual amount the set has off ie 20%, 30% so she really isn’t false advertising 🥴
they weren’t 50% off lol... they were 20%
7D2766D2-E286-4F81-8001-30C4836E914B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean they literally have the same name. I don't think Saffron was trying to be misleading here, but I can understand the confusion.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.