Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just started watching her latest video too and somebody shouts saffron while she’s out and she doesn’t even turn around to see who said it.. just walks away as quick as possible ... loves her fans though 🤩
I do hope it wasn’t a fan but someone winding her up like another user has suggested, did anyone see that video of Molly Mae? Where she started to vlog as some people were shouting at her in the street.
Not that I wish anyone to harass Saffron in the street I just mean I hope she wouldn’t ignore fans 😅

Reactions: 4
Has she posted any glimpses of her new house yet? Wondering when she will start posting on saffronbarkerhome on Instagram

Has she posted any glimpses of her new house yet? Wondering when she will start posting on saffronbarkerhome on Instagram
Theres nothing really to post. She seems to still be in the architect/design phase of the reno project so its just floorplans, getting quotes from tradespeople on the work, ordering from suppliers, etc. I think Covid will delay her project unless she pays extra for priority with the builders but it seems she wants a lot done (and the property looks like a lot needs doing!) I reckon she'll post a CGI of what the house will look like first and what changes will be made etc. I doubt she'll post floor plans bc of privacy.

Reactions: 5
Didn't someone earlier on here report Wendy and Darren before for breaking social distancing rules????

I wonder how that went if they heard any reply.........

Reactions: 2
She spent the first 5 minutes addressing the unhealthy amount she workouts and the 21 day challenge and trying to justify it all 🙄

Reactions: 9
Crashed her car in her latest vlog
Quite clearly expected that. It was way too big for her especially considering she barely drives as it is. I dont watch her videos anymore - was it a bad crash?

Hope her and no one involved was hurt though.

Reactions: 8
Quite clearly expected that. It was way too big for her especially considering she barely drives as it is. I dont watch her videos anymore - was it a bad crash?

Hope her and no one involved was hurt though.
I wouldn’t really call it a crash tbh. She did it in her own driveway driving into a wall. Stupid of course but no one was hurt and she scraped her door so has to get it replaced.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t really call it a crash tbh. She did it in her own driveway driving into a wall. Stupid of course but no one was hurt and she scraped her door so has to get it replaced.
She'll make back the cost of replacing the door in ad revenue from her clickbait title

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For anyone else having to replace their car door it would be devastating, but she’s like “oh well”

Her newest video is just stupid- spends the first five minutes saying she loves working out and it’s helped her mental health that’s why she talks about it and then says she eats loads and it’s all plain because she’s fussy? She said she wants to become muscly not skinny but she’s not going to gain any muscle with her diet! Also crashing her car into a wall when there were no other cars on her drive, what an idiot.

• Haha
I might be thinking of someone else but I swear she’s crashed it into a wall before on her driveway?! Correct me if I’m wrong

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I cant believe the arrogance of her in the first part of her new video; she was telling off the people who were critiquing her 21 day challenge. She can never take criticism! What she was planning was in her 21 day challenge was definitely not healthy and she needs to realise the majority of her audience are younger and impressionable.

She crashed her car in the dopiest way.......good! HAHAHA :ROFLMAO: I hope it does cost a lot to fix :cautious:

I love this comment on her last video where she was sponsored by the Body Shop. :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2020-11-08 at 14.11.37.png

Reactions: 23
I might be thinking of someone else but I swear she’s crashed it into a wall before on her driveway?! Correct me if I’m wrong
You may be thinking of Charlie from teen mom UK young and pregnant as she crashed into her own house recently?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.