Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saffron NEVER interacts with her fans.. never replies to DMs, comments or posts. She really thinks shes above them

Reactions: 22
View attachment 297090Obvs he’s wearing a shield but is there much point in this mask 🤣🤣
she’s getting this gifted as well!! Why can’t she pay for it herself she’s loaded! Wish dentists and other brands etc would stop gifting expensive stuff to these influencers when they can definitely afford it eughhh

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Has anyone seen the Sacconejolys preview clip of their new podcast episode? They have Ana on as a guest and they were throwing shade at Joe Sugg saying more youtubers supported him on strictly than they did Saffron and one of the reasons why was because she's girl. :cautious: How about joe has larger audience and has been in the game longer and made more friends in the YT community. Also the fact he didnt roll his eyes when someone commited suicide on a train platform.

Of course her royal highness her self tweeted it.

Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 19.43.13.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Has anyone seen the Sacconejolys preview clip of their new podcast episode? They have Ana on as a guest and they were throwing shade at Joe Sugg saying more youtubers supported him on strictly than they did Saffron and one of the reasons why was because she's girl. :cautious: How about joe has larger audience and has been in the game longer and made more friends in the YT community. Also the fact he didnt roll his eyes when someone commited suicide on a train platform.

Of course her royal highness her self tweeted it.

View attachment 297429
Of course she would. She was lowkey fuming when she would tweet Joe or about Joe and they would all be ignored 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is the 'face' of Biore; theres no way she uses Biore :ROFLMAO:
Pisses me off when influencers promote skin care. It’s so damaging, especially to their young audience, who will no doubt be insecure about their skin, but these products, and be so disheartened when they don’t work. It’s like the whole Kendal Jenner pretending proactive stoped her acne, when she was actually getting facials all of the time.

Reactions: 8
Guys!! I’ve just realised whilst watching her story about the gym that she hasn’t mentioned tone and sculpt in a longgg time, so I googled “tone and sculpt saffron barker” andddd.....

Wonder what that’s about?! I’d love to know if something happened behind the scenes, maybe Krissy realised that saffron isnt the best person out there to speak about a fitness brand considering her unhealthy behaviour🤷🏻‍♀️ Any ideas? Or am I being stupid and I’ve completely missed something

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Guys!! I’ve just realised whilst watching her story about the gym that she hasn’t mentioned tone and sculpt in a longgg time, so I googled “tone and sculpt saffron barker” andddd.....

Wonder what that’s about?! I’d love to know if something happened behind the scenes, maybe Krissy realised that saffron isnt the best person out there to speak about a fitness brand considering her unhealthy behaviour🤷🏻‍♀️ Any ideas? Or am I being stupid and I’ve completely missed something
I think it will be because she’s now a Gymshark athlete and it will have been in her Gymshark contact that she can’t be associated with any other fitness brands.. but I’m not 100% 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I don’t think anything drastic has gone down cause they’re still following each other on insta and Saff has liked Krissys last few posts

oooh that’s interesting! i’ll be so happy if she’s not because krissy is such a good ambassador for fitness in general and her app is the best i’ve used. saffron was probably one of the worse people she could have chosen tbh

Reactions: 3
Krissy is amazing and I’m glad they are no longer associated!!

Ever since Saffron became official with Tyler she hasn’t been as driven in her work ethic (I personally think) which makes sense as she has a new boyfriend and it’s all exciting etc.

It really stuck with me when she was doing one of the tone & sculpt lives with Krissy and she looked hungover and was rushing the workout and speaking over Krissy and taking the lead when it wasn’t her session to lead just because she obviously wanted to get back to Tyler (I think she might have been in his home gym) and you could tell Krissy was taken aback by it but she carried on being her nice, positive self.

Totally agree with her being an awful representation for something like tone & sculpt. She has the unhealthiest mindset when it comes to food and exercise. She thinks she’s a pro because she does so much and has done so for years but she has A LOT to learn and A LOT of growing up to do still.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think it will be because she’s now a Gymshark athlete and it will have been in her Gymshark contact that she can’t be associated with any other fitness brands.. but I’m not 100% 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
This is what I was thinking and if that's the case then I find it quite sad tbh. Her and Krissy are meant to be friends and especially with Krissy coming out with her fitness wear you'd think or hope that Saffron would choose to support her rather than such a big brand like gymshark. Goes to show how fake things are in that world and that everything must come down to money.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Krissy is so pure. I'm glad Saffron isnt associated with the brand anymore and if I'm honest, when they announced her I did lose a bit of admiration for Krissy because she always talks about healthy eating and really educates girls on non-restrictive eating and displaying you can have an appetite and still look bleeping great providing its a balanced meal.

Saffron is a sell out. Anyone can be a gym shark athlete and I know this because one of my friends is and she isnt huge on Insta, she doesnt even have more than 30k followers but she is RIPPED. We're also local to Gymshark HQ so that could be the reason too but its not a huge achievement at all.

Reactions: 15
Krissy is so pure. I'm glad Saffron isnt associated with the brand anymore and if I'm honest, when they announced her I did lose a bit of admiration for Krissy because she always talks about healthy eating and really educates girls on non-restrictive eating and displaying you can have an appetite and still look bleeping great providing its a balanced meal.

Saffron is a sell out. Anyone can be a gym shark athlete and I know this because one of my friends is and she isnt huge on Insta, she doesnt even have more than 30k followers but she is RIPPED. We're also local to Gymshark HQ so that could be the reason too but its not a huge achievement at all.
just out of curiosity, who is your friend? i need some more gymspo

Tone and Sculpt is great! I’ve been using it for a while now and I love it! They have a number of normal girls as ambassadors that promote a really healthy relationship with food and exercise (they’re all saved on a highlight on the T&S insta account page) that deserve so much more credit for the quality and effort they put into their content!

Reactions: 4
Saffron NEVER interacts with her fans.. never replies to DMs, comments or posts. She really thinks shes above them
Of course she thinks she’s above them! A fan commented something like “saffron is the same age as me and 1000x more successful” and she liked it but didn’t comment anything in return🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.