Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So with this lockdown does this mean Saffron wont be able to meet with Tyler? or what will happen??

Reactions: 13
So with this lockdown does this mean Saffron wont be able to meet with Tyler? or what will happen??
It depends, does Tyler live by himself? If so he could use Saffron and her household as his support bubble. If not, then no, unless they move in together now.

Reactions: 3
Tbh even when they have been meeting up this whole time they should have been socially distanced lol😂

Reactions: 11
So if she meets up with him and he's not part of the barkers support bubble then she deffo needs called out!

So if she meets up with him and he's not part of the barkers support bubble then she deffo needs called out!
Difficult to prove though as we don’t know his living arrangements😬 and even if he doesn’t live alone and they do get caught they can easily lie

Reactions: 1
Difficult to prove though as we don’t know his living arrangements😬 and even if he doesn’t live alone and they do get caught they can easily lie
If he's moved to LDN for work already, then he must live alone. However I refuse to believe he has any sort of job whatsoever. Always at Saffron's beck and call..

Reactions: 3
Saff becoming a gymshark athlete has really pissed me off. in no way shape or form is she a fitness influencer. she’s got a super negative mindset when it comes to fitness and exercise in general and she just needs to duck off. it’s not like she even does her own workouts, she has a bleeping PT and uses tone and sculpt so she doesn’t even know what she’s talking about. as an aspiring fitness influencer, it’s frustrating to see.

Reactions: 40
Saff becoming a gymshark athlete has really pissed me off. in no way shape or form is she a fitness influencer. she’s got a super negative mindset when it comes to fitness and exercise in general and she just needs to duck off. it’s not like she even does her own workouts, she has a bleeping PT and uses tone and sculpt so she doesn’t even know what she’s talking about. as an aspiring fitness influencer, it’s frustrating to see.
What is a gym shark athlete?

Reactions: 2
What is a gym shark athlete?
No idea but its shows that gym shark use the word 'athlete' very loosely :ROFLMAO:

She may work with them doing workouts and the like and of course gymshark will be the only gym/sport brand she can talk about on her socials.

Reactions: 14
It has pissed me off SO much that she's been chosen. "Lifelong dream" kindly fxck off and leave it to the real fitness influencers

Reactions: 14
She always misses her niece and nephews birthdays. I find that so sad.

Nicole basically said Saffron and Jed were invited by saying they might come later but they were nowhere to be seen. Her priorities really are screwed.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She’s far from being an athlete . I’m not talking about it body-wise , but behaviour-wise .

she has such a bad relationship with food and clearly has body dysmorphia as well. How can age be considered an athlete if she can’t even accept the fact that she has muscly/bulky legs and her aim is to look super slim and skinny

Reactions: 22
She’s far from being an athlete . I’m not talking about it body-wise , but behaviour-wise .

she has such a bad relationship with food and clearly has body dysmorphia as well. How can age be considered an athlete if she can’t even accept the fact that she has muscly/bulky legs and her aim is to look super slim and skinny
agree! gymshark have just taken on a few new athletes, a few who don’t particularly look inspiringly healthy and have ED mindsets

View attachment 296294

This was a comment on Saffron's advent calendar video :(
AND this is why she needs to have some bleeping compassion in her videos and not humbly brag as she does so bleeping much. There was no need to put "over £1000" in her video title today. It's insensitive and incredibly horrible for a teenager to see when they know they might not be in the position to even have chocolate calendar this year bc their family are barely scrapping by. I understand she's always done these videos and I'm not expecting her to STOP that but she needs to put things in to perspective abit and realise that no one gets stuff like this and people are really struggling in this economy. I haven't watched the video and I dont plan to but the least she could do is give away at least 70% of the calendars she was given for free to her viewers. Yeah she might have opened a few boxes but I'm sure they wouldn't mind. Make it covid safe and tell them to leave it for 72 hours as we dont know where Saffron's grubby hands have been either.

She can also stop mentioning all the free tit she gets sent on the daily, MOST of which they dont even look at twice after showing it off. Its incredibly off putting and has put me off alot of influencers, not just her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
agree! gymshark have just taken on a few new athletes, a few who don’t particularly look inspiringly healthy and have ED mindsets
I wouldn’t be surprised if some of their guy athletes do steroids tbh. Pretty sure they were called out at one point for a lack of diversity too.

Reactions: 12
Can she not read the room of what's going on in the world?!??!?! especially putting £1000 in her title; so many people have lost their jobs and livelihoods!

It annoys me the amount she gets away with because if it was another major youtuber or influencer they would get called out but she just skims by with the amount of crap and controversies she's done.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
643936D7-AB43-4EF4-82EA-C556A8B7778F.png
Obvs he’s wearing a shield but is there much point in this mask 🤣🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.