Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regards to Ni's mum, I really dont think anything happened. I just think both the women are polar opposites. Wendy shows her kids love but she is not affectionate, she's very cold sometimes to them. Clearly believes in tough love and her way is the right way aka tries to lead her kids to a life she wants for them whereas Claudia is completely the opposite. She's a smart and successful who is openly verbally and physically affectionate with everyone she comes across even Casey. She is so supportive of her kids whatever they decide to do even when she might not agree with it.

I think theres resentment on Wendy's part sometimes especially in the early days as Harlow was definitely a different child when she was around Ni's family. But I think theres a slight language barrier too.
You have described them down to a T. Ni’s mum is so loving and it all comes so naturally to her🥰 With Wendy you get a backhanded compliment and that cackle🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Think Tyler has a thing for Libby. He’s literally liked all her photos🤣

Also I’m shocked at how dead this thread is compared to Ana’s😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
i dont know if this has been mentioned but whats everyones opinions on jed and imogen? i actually like jed a lot he seems like on of the only ones with sense to what the family is like and i think imogen seems lovely but correct me if mistaken haha

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has Saffron admitted in a youtube video that Byron edits for her? Does anyone know which one, if she has?

Reactions: 2
Brighton people: Can anyone in Brighton say exactly???

Both Alfie Deyes and Saffron Barker say "exzaklee"

It jars me

• Haha
  • Heart
Has Saffron admitted in a youtube video that Byron edits for her? Does anyone know which one, if she has?
Yeah she has but months after everyone clocked on so she had to come clean.

Think Tyler has a thing for Libby. He’s literally liked all her photos🤣

Also I’m shocked at how dead this thread is compared to Ana’s😱
Has Libby dont something to her face? She looks completely different to a few months ago or even the beginning of the year. Its weird. Also her forehead is so distractingly large 🥴

Reactions: 1
So bad that Saffron works with McDonald’s, in any food “challenge” video where she has to eat it, she literally goes on and on about how she NEVER eats McDonald’s

• Angry
I saw her post it on her insta stories saying ‘fun fact’ and that he edits her videos.
Brighton people: Can anyone in Brighton say exactly???

Both Alfie Deyes and Saffron Barker say "exzaklee"

It jars me
What about aseptable?😩😡🤬🤬🤬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aw I love Imogen she seems so sweet and she’s absolutely stunning, I can’t see her and Jed lasting sorry he seems to immature for her or something

Reactions: 21
I used to love Jed because he had no interest in YouTube he was just a normal lad, then Wendy must have forced him to make a channel for money, then it went downhill from there

Reactions: 12
i dont know if this has been mentioned but whats everyones opinions on jed and imogen? i actually like jed a lot he seems like on of the only ones with sense to what the family is like and i think imogen seems lovely but correct me if mistaken haha
Agreed!! I love them!! Seem very low key and not in your face! Imogen is so good at dancing too! Her tiktoks are fab!!

Reactions: 3
So bad that Saffron works with McDonald’s, in any food “challenge” video where she has to eat it, she literally goes on and on about how she NEVER eats McDonald’s
Someone needs to edit these 2 videos together and send them to her :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Yeah she has but months after everyone clocked on so she had to come clean.

Has Libby dont something to her face? She looks completely different to a few months ago or even the beginning of the year. Its weird. Also her forehead is so distractingly large 🥴
Not sure🤔 I thought she looked different too but couldn’t put my finger on it. I think the forehead suits her it’s just that she always has ridiculously tight, slicked back hair (copying Ariana Grande😂) which makes her head look a funny shape. Hope she never gets a complex about her forehead and goes down the plastic surgery route like Syd (from Syd&Ell) because hers looks awful now😩

Reactions: 5
Towards the end of the "asking my boyfriend questions" vid she did with Tyler last week he said don't put that in there and saffron replied obviously not then whispered towards the camera "put it in there byron".

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Will be v interesting to see if the Barkers actually follow this new national lockdown. I’m sure they won’t because we know saff was meeting up with Tyler when that wasn’t allowed and we’ve all seen Wendy’s disregard for the rules so let’s see shall we

To add..she hasn’t posted anything on her stories tonight about strictly and we know from previous weeks how much she loves to go on about it and I’m pretty sure janette was wearing saffs in the style range so even more suspicious that she didn’t post anything. I’m guessing she’s somewhere that she shouldn’t be and for once because it’s a live show she can’t bullshit by putting up prerecorded stories😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.