Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t realise how old Wendy looked until she was wearing Saffron’s clothes

Reactions: 8
Her boyfriend's comment in the "Asking my BOYFRIEND questions" video about how you can tell whether a girl is "easy" or not within a couple of conversations actually made my stomach turn, what a gross human

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
bleeping shoot me🤣 “I fEeL LiKe I CanT HavE An OpIniOn AnyMore” oh shut the duck uppppp!!🥱 you lost your right to an opinion when you rolled your eyes at a man jumping in front of a train (no we haven’t forgotton lol) and yes the video is still there :)

let’s see how long this lasts...
She likes comments when people say she’s better than others...🥱🥱🥱

• Angry
Reactions: 20
bleeping shoot me🤣 “I fEeL LiKe I CanT HavE An OpIniOn AnyMore” oh shut the duck uppppp!!🥱 you lost your right to an opinion when you rolled your eyes at a man jumping in front of a train (no we haven’t forgotton lol) and yes the video is still there :)
Exactly keep your mouth shut the stupid idiot! No one cares about your opinion Saffron :cautious:

Reactions: 6
Saffron feels scared to have an opinion these days...continues to do a whole 15 minute video on her opinions 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anybody see Jordan’s insta story Q&A ... he was suddenly asked to leave the barkers house...
I’ve always thought things must have ended badly as Wendy stopped following him and he always comments on Saff’s, Jed’s and Casey’s photos that he misses them and they don’t bother responding sometimes or keep it short.

I think it may have something to do with drugs and Wendy didn’t like it and asked him to leave. I don’t know why I think this but just remember seeing his profile at the time and connecting the dots. All the Barkers are really against drugs so think if it was even just smoking weed they wouldn’t be happy, especially if he’s not their real son and they’ve done him a favour. He may have been going through a rough patch because of his upbringing and lashing out as well etc. and I swear he looks like he’s fallen into the wrong crowd with his DJing. If you’re in that type of music world it’s impossible to not be involved with drugs.

Also him being amicable towards them all just shows he must have been in the wrong and feels guilty and none of them really want to know because anything queen Wendy says goes. Same with NI’s mum, something must have occurred and none of the family see her anymore (Casey obv does) but I bet it’s to do with Wendy again! I think it’s awful that they did that to Jordan because they always said they saw him as a family member, so if Jed had gone off the rails would Wendy have thrown him out? Obviously not.

Reactions: 9
Saffron feels scared to have an opinion these days...continues to do a whole 15 minute video on her opinions 🤷🏼‍♀️
“IM NoT DoInG ThIs FoR A ReaCTIon”
IS CLEARLYY doing it for a reaction or she wouldn’t say it🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
“IM NoT DoInG ThIs FoR A ReaCTIon”
IS CLEARLYY doing it for a reaction or she wouldn’t say it🤣🤣🤣
i haven’t watched the video yet but if she’s not doing it for a reaction then what is she doing it for? Surely that’s the whole point of these videos??

0484490A-647B-4897-BF8F-79CB9885A58F.png
Wish she would stop editing her pics. Her waist looks different in every one of her posts on insta. The blurry waist in this one is a tell tale sign

Reactions: 16
View attachment 292264Wish she would stop editing her pics. Her waist looks different in every one of her posts on insta. The blurry waist in this one is a tell tale sign
I literally just saw this post on instagram before I came on here and the first thought that came to mind was that she's definitely edited her waist! You can definitely see the blur on her waist!

Reactions: 4
Also him being amicable towards them all just shows he must have been in the wrong and feels guilty and none of them really want to know because anything queen Wendy says goes. Same with NI’s mum, something must have occurred and none of the family see her anymore (Casey obv does) but I bet it’s to do with Wendy again! I think it’s awful that they did that to Jordan because they always said they saw him as a family member, so if Jed had gone off the rails would Wendy have thrown him out? Obviously not.
With regards to Ni's mum, I really dont think anything happened. I just think both the women are polar opposites. Wendy shows her kids love but she is not affectionate, she's very cold sometimes to them. Clearly believes in tough love and her way is the right way aka tries to lead her kids to a life she wants for them whereas Claudia is completely the opposite. She's a smart and successful who is openly verbally and physically affectionate with everyone she comes across even Casey. She is so supportive of her kids whatever they decide to do even when she might not agree with it.

I think theres resentment on Wendy's part sometimes especially in the early days as Harlow was definitely a different child when she was around Ni's family. But I think theres a slight language barrier too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.