Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably just recorded the introductory VTs. The show usually involves live voting so nobody is in it yet
It’s a celeb version for stand up to cancer so it may not be done in the same way the show usually is with public voting. If they aren’t in now then they’ll all know who else is going in which defeats the point of the show

Reactions: 6
I just looked into how to report someone for breaching the rules and you need their address:rolleyes:So sadly I don't think there's anything we can do
I found their address it’s quite easy, so I reported her 😃
I would encourage everyone on here to do the same. Just think about the time you spent in lockdown in your bedroom - and this stupid woman does whatever she wants? Get her fined.

Reactions: 11
I would encourage everyone on here to do the same. Just think about the time you spent in lockdown in your bedroom - and this stupid woman does whatever she wants? Get her fined.
took me a good 10 minutes to find it but finally managed it 😂 have just reported too

Reactions: 4
I will do it later tonight 👌🏻

took me a good 10 minutes to find it but finally managed it 😂 have just reported too
Police have already got back to me asking for the names of the people involved and their @ on Instagram! Really hoping that this actually gets somewhere

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This is what I’ve never understood is why they give their address away. For example it’s really easy to find as Darren has a registered business plus in every vlog they show the street outside. Do people not go up and knock on her house?! They don’t seem to care at all

I know her boob job has been spoke about before but I didn’t believe it till I saw the compression bra
Pics directly before and after her boob job (I see she didn’t wear the bra for long enough) also pic of her laying down, no one with natural boobs would be that upright when laying down
5D051A6A-EFD4-40E9-B95E-241629481821.jpeg
EEACA061-1BC8-4F88-B8A7-C541AA8A9F4B.jpeg
95F7BE8B-BB34-421C-8A98-8CE47186FFFD.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just because saffron is dating someone that wasn’t in the public eye doesn’t mean he’s just in it for the fame. One of my friends were out with Tyler the other night when they were having a meal and by the sounds of it, they are very much smitten. I’m not licking her arse but I do think sometimes we need to bare in mind that we can be overthinking and analysing things.

Reactions: 10
I‘m not up to date with the Barkers, who’s Florence?

View attachment 241004
No idea. If you hover over the names, there are a few more than we've never heard of either. Probably just people who had lived there previously (thru Wendys fostering or just helping friends) and needed to vote? There was someone saying a few threads back that they didnt own their home and were renting from family which obviously isnt true lol

I know that they used to foster and I believe that had mums and babies stay with them sometimes too, so any other names connected to their address at the time they’ve lived there would most likely be linked to that
Just babies. No adults would stay in the house with the kids. I think it would be newborn to 18 years old.

Reactions: 2
No idea. If you hover over the names, there are a few more than we've never heard of either. Probably just people who had lived there previously (thru Wendys fostering or just helping friends) and needed to vote? There was someone saying a few threads back that they didnt own their home and were renting from family which obviously isnt true lol

Just babies. No adults would stay in the house with the kids. I think it would be newborn to 18 years old.
They were parent and baby foster carers too though? https://new.brighton-hove.gov.uk/news/2013/fostering-sometimes-its-family-affair

Reactions: 2
If it is someone they’ve fostered then that screenshot should be deleted really. Parent and baby‘s that are fostered could of been there for all
sorts of reasons including domestic abuse

Reactions: 11
If it is someone they’ve fostered then that screenshot should be deleted really. Parent and baby‘s that are fostered could of been there for all
sorts of reasons including domestic abuse
Its public information on 192.com. If someone wanted to find them, all they have to do is google their names. Electoral roll registry are public but residents can get them removed if they so wished.

I didnt know Wendys parents owned an adult care home - thats great and would explain how they're so well off. I think its a nice thing to do.
Jordan's mum must have been part of fostering system and met the Barkers thru that. Would make sense they took Jordan in but I cant remember if Jordan's mum passed away before he was 18 (I remember someone saying she lived in America?) and thats why he was taken in by the Barkers but then I also remember seeing Jordan post a RIP message to his mum too.

Reactions: 9
I could be wrong but didn’t they move house after they were burgled last year?
no they didn’t. their house went up for sale in July last year but they haven’t moved out yet as a sale was delayed and then fell through this year

Reactions: 6
Her new video, her and darrens relationship just gives me the creeps..
“Oh it’s a thong” “I’ll go ask Tyler if he thinks this is sexy” then giggles and leans into her dad.
People have mentioned their weird relationship on this before and I’m finally seeing it 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 29
People need to chill out about their relationship as these types of accusations could seriously impair Wendy and Darren’s ability to foster care, when they’re both amazing parents and there’s a huge lack of foster carers in the UK

People need to chill out about their relationship as these types of accusations could seriously impair Wendy and Darren’s ability to foster care, when they’re both amazing parents and there’s a huge lack of foster carers in the UK
They dont foster care anymore and haven't since 2017. They cant do it anyway as it wouldn't be done effectively and how would they safeguard the child when their lives are online.

Reactions: 20
They dont foster care anymore and haven't since 2017. They cant do it anyway as it wouldn't be done effectively and how would they safeguard the child when their lives are online.
They’ve foster cared for babies before whilst Saffron was doing YouTube as she showed the cot and said there was a baby they were caring for. They’ve also foster cared last year as I remember saffron saying. They may do it again when Saffron moves out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.