Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was quick to make the “saffro

I absolutely agree. I saw a clip of Ferne Mcann on the ‘mummy diaries’ and she said “I’m sorry billie, but the life we live is so much harder than having an office job” 😦 my jaw hit the floor. Might well feel harder, but you get paid 10k just for promoting Oral B. We have to graft and do Mondays to Saturdays just be able to pay our bills. Sick of these stupid influencers thinking they have it hard. I love Ana because after everything she says, she explains how fortunate and lucky she is and how some people are worse off. Can’t everyone be like her?😫
You had me until you said you love Ana
I don’t know if you ever have but if not you might want to go have a look on her thread
She’s farrr more problematic than you may think

Reactions: 29
Boobs jobs don’t have to be fake looking! It’s possible she just went a size or two up, and a teardrop shape. I mean she does edit her photos a LOT but even in videos they look very different to what they did a while ago
Maybe she used part of her ego to make her boobs bigger?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Never.. her boobs are saggy

Come on, her boobs aren’t saggy. I see this kind of toxic comment on so many influencers’ threads every time someone makes a comment that could be seen as positive about them - Ana’s boobs are ‘not big’, Tanya is ‘not slim’ etc. They don’t have to be the ‘most’ something for it to apply. Saffron’s boobs might not be the biggest, and maybe yours sit closer to your chin than hers, but they’re not saggy 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Come on, her boobs aren’t saggy. I see this kind of toxic comment on so many influencers’ threads every time someone makes a comment that could be seen as positive about them - Ana’s boobs are ‘not big’, Tanya is ‘not slim’ etc. They don’t have to be the ‘most’ something for it to apply. Saffron’s boobs might not be the biggest, and maybe yours sit closer to your chin than hers, but they’re not saggy 😂
This💯💯
We may not like her (I know I definitely don’t) but there’s no need to be downright horrible especially if it’s about something she can’t control like the size of her boobs (yes boob jobs and whatever but i’m talking about naturally)

Reactions: 25
When Wendy announced the grand reveal even though it was the caption of the video, was posted on several social media’s and Saffy B was still pissed off Wendy said it before her😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i can imagine saff having her heart set on something like this https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72530712.html
No, I think she'll get a traditional tudor style home like she has put in the thumbnail as shes spoken about how much she likes the aesthetic. She bought all the wooden dark brown bed furniture when she was going through that phase and BN1 and BN2 have a lot of those style houses. Also, she's a millionaire but I dont think she would buy a huge house like that. I reckon it'll be 5 bedrooms, gated but nothing out the ordinary as she said it needs renovation. Her budget is probably 1.5 million. I was going to say a bit less but I remembered Casey bought a shoebox house for 450k and she has earned considerably more than he does.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else find it weird how she claims she smashed her phone sooo badly in the last vlog yet to my knowledge has never shown it and didn't show it during that clip? Idk if she already had the latest iphone but if she didn't then i feel her buying a new phone was an excuse to just get the newest one without her getting hate about spending unnecessary money

Reactions: 8
Anyone else find it weird how she claims she smashed her phone sooo badly in the last vlog yet to my knowledge has never shown it and didn't show it during that clip? Idk if she already had the latest iphone but if she didn't then i feel her buying a new phone was an excuse to just get the newest one without her getting hate about spending unnecessary money
New one isnt out yet - 2 more months. Plus, I think she only got the latest one a few months ago. She has no self awareness of her spending and couldn't care less how people commented. She's always price dropping. We didnt need to know she spent £300 on the tent for a video or a £400 projector or all clothing hauls OR her designer bag she just bought. She's completely out of touch with the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I always like to give people a chance, but I’ve just never been drawn to her. All the “fans” that comment nice things are fan accounts or 15 yrs and below, I’ve never seen anyone ages 18+ (apart from other influencers) comment anything nice. I just find her so ungrateful and that fake “trying to be humble” bullshit she says like she’s trying to act like she has the same money problems like everyone else. “The price of a new one was £1400 but then I just spent £500 getting it repaired..WhIcH Is StIlL QuItE aLoT... and I’m soOOO excited guys I can’t even tell you” Still quite a lot?? Bit rich to say she’s bought herself a brand new 20 plate Range Rover🥱 getting tired of the fake “humbling” bullshit now

Reactions: 18
I really don’t get the people that find her attractive. I’m sorry but especially in her last vlog - she just isn’t naturally pretty all her features are odd. The weird scraggly ginger eyebrows annoy me, her eyes are extremely close together...she looks EXACTLY like Darren. Has his nose, his teeth. All I see is Dazza B in a wig

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You do 18 hour shifts? 😯 start at 5:30am and finish at 11:30pm? My sister did the 4am-11am shift during lockdown and loved it but she’s deffo glad she’s finished now so she doesn’t have to go to bed at 7:30pm each night 😂
If you’ve ever worked shifts at a company they call them opening or closing shifts ☺ not the whole way through haha I don’t think that’s allowed x

Reactions: 1
What happened to her home office she used for a week

Not uncommon for chefs
Yeah I’m waitressing and we just have set shifts for the events we did (or did before COVID lol). Chefs had the same I think, but I imagine working in like a restaurant it would be different x

Reactions: 3
Found it typical Saffy B in the latest vlog for her to buy SIX of the Morphe liners because “they’re always sold out” and banging on about their price. What about all the other people desperate to get one because it’s supposed to be amazing and affordable? Saffron can afford any liner she wants but she had to buy 6?! Why not just 2? Shows how out of touch and selfish she is tbh

Reactions: 26
I swear she works out everyday, does she not know how bad that is? She should be taking at least 2 rest days surely

Reactions: 9
In her latest vlog, shot everytime she says “workout” you’ll be on the floor after a 16 min video. It’s like she needs to tell everyone she works out🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.