Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly it’s more likely it’s a old guy preying on that fact Saffron has younger fans, I know you gotta be 18 to join but it’s still a naive age plus probably some younger girls lying about their age 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Okay Saffron, we get it. You’re having sex. You have a boyfriend. You are not the first. Please stop with all the sexual songs, clearly trying to hint that you’re getting down in the bedroom because you never did this before you were with Tyler🥱🥱I’m sure your 11 year old fans won’t understand it either🥱 jesus I’m surprised ‘WAP’ hasn’t been put up yet🥱

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Okay Saffron, we get it. You’re having sex. You have a boyfriend. You are not the first. Please stop with all the sexual songs, clearly trying to hint that you’re getting down in the bedroom because you never did this before you were with Tyler🥱🥱I’m sure your 11 year old fans won’t understand it either🥱 jesus I’m surprised ‘WAP’ hasn’t been put up yet🥱
It has 🤣 she’s so predictable she uploaded a story with that song two days ago

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was going to ask if there's trouble in paradise? She hasn't posted about him since the 17th August, he hasn't posted about her for 6 or so days and neither of them are commenting on each others new instagram posts 🕵️‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was going to ask if there's trouble in paradise? She hasn't posted about him since the 17th August, he hasn't posted about her for 6 or so days and neither of them are commenting on each others new instagram posts 🕵️‍♂️
He commented on her post two days ago so I doubt it. I don’t think if anything was wrong she would ever let on tho 🤣

Reactions: 8
that's because they keep their relationship SOOO PRIVATE
dont you know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You do 18 hour shifts? 😯 start at 5:30am and finish at 11:30pm? My sister did the 4am-11am shift during lockdown and loved it but she’s deffo glad she’s finished now so she doesn’t have to go to bed at 7:30pm each night 😂
I think OP’s point was that was often people are not as lucky as your sister and will not have only early shifts. They might have to work 2pm-10:30pm Mon-Thurs and then 5am-12pm Fri-Sun. I think think OP was saying they would like to see Saffron cope with getting up at 3:30am some days and going to bed at midnight on others.

I don’t know about with supermarket staff but with doctors and nurses the effects of shift patterns that prevent a consistent sleep schedule are well documented and in some studies have been shown to take 5 years off your life expectancy.

Reactions: 3
I think OP’s point was that was often people are not as lucky as your sister and will not have only early shifts. They might have to work 2pm-10:30pm Mon-Thurs and then 5am-12pm Fri-Sun. I think think OP was saying they would like to see Saffron cope with getting up at 3:30am some days and going to bed at midnight on others.

I don’t know about with supermarket staff but with doctors and nurses the effects of shift patterns that prevent a consistent sleep schedule are well documented and in some studies have been shown to take 5 years off your life expectancy.
Fair enough, I know at the supermarkets near me they try and keep it consistent so you only do morning shifts or afternoon shifts or night shifts, so you can just shift their sleep pattern. It was more in the response about the office job not being that hard when a lot of people I know who have been doing the supermarket jobs prefer it to office as they have more flexible hours.

I totally understand about the doctors and nurses, and other emergency services, I don’t think many people could cope it that situation. Definitely admire the emergency services alot

Reactions: 1
I’m mainly focused on such awful content? Food out of a mug, aye that’s what I do when no one turns the dishwasher on
Haha for some reason her cheeks were really bothering me! Her content is definitely awful and I do not agree with people cooking eggs in a microwave. :sick:

Haha for some reason her cheeks were really bothering me! Her content is definitely awful and I do not agree with people cooking eggs in a microwave. :sick:
The more I look the worse it looks? Looks like she’s smashed a bronzer and highlighter on the apples of her cheek and called it a day

Reactions: 5
The content lately is just S.H.O.C.K.I.N.G. It’s obviously aimed for the lower generation (sorry if that offends anyone, but majority are 11 years old) no 18 year old + wants to sit and watch her eat scrambled egg out of a mug and do that crunching sound🤢🤮

Reactions: 17
The content lately is just S.H.O.C.K.I.N.G. It’s obviously aimed for the lower generation (sorry if that offends anyone, but majority are 11 years old) no 18 year old + wants to sit and watch her eat scrambled egg out of a mug and do that crunching sound🤢🤮
Omg the crunching sound really annoys me 😭😭😭🖕🏼

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Wait...what?! Why are her scrambled eggs crunchy?! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.