Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Saffron not support other female YouTubers? I’ve said this before, nothing worse than women not supporting women, especially in an industry like YouTube. For example, Elle Darby (WHO I LOVEEEE) has just got engaged to Connor, why is saffron not sharing this? Why does she not support other female artists and the products they bring out? I don’t understandddd😫
To be fair she doesn’t follow Elle nor have i ever seen her interact/meet her so why would she share it? It’s like me sharing some random girls engament photo on Instagram like why should she. Didn’t people criticise either her or another influencer for sharing romees birth announcement (can’t remember who it was pretty sure it was saffron though) as it was like she doesn’t know romee so like this just seems the same

Reactions: 19
Screenshot 2020-08-24 at 20.48.18.png

There's plenty of video options she can do as people are suggesting in the replies: Tyler buys her outfits, swapping diets with Tyler etc. Use your brain Saff

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Whenever Saff talks about money I want to jump off a cliff. Claiming she has a 6 figure bank balance whilst also saying a meal at a restaurant is going to break the bank? She’s got to be joking. How out of touch is she?

Her and Ana are just as bad as each other but recently I’m finding Saff a lot more unbearable.
It's because she tries so hard to make herself look "relatable" to her audience
and the sad part is that young girls do believe her and do think she means it for real when she makes negative comments about things or food being expensive

Reactions: 5
They're not on the same management otherwise she would have been ordered too and besides Elle is insufferable. I feel like ever since she hit a million, Saffron doesnt collab with newer influencers unless they're american.
Agreed!! But not with any other female either! Never see her posting about Ana, or Libby’s new songs and EP. I mean these are your friends, support them at all costs. Another thing I’ve noticed is she never says “hi guys, welcome back to another video, I hope you’re all doing okay” she never connects with her viewers, I don’t feel like I’m truly listening to her because it’s all me me me🥴

To be fair she doesn’t follow Elle nor have i ever seen her interact/meet her so why would she share it? It’s like me sharing some random girls engament photo on Instagram like why should she. Didn’t people criticise either her or another influencer for sharing romees birth announcement (can’t remember who it was pretty sure it was saffron though) as it was like she doesn’t know romee so like this just seems the same
Yeah that’s a fair point🙌🏼 Elle follows saffron but saffron doesn’t follow Elle, so I can see that now, thankyou!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Agreed!! But not with any other female either! Never see her posting about Ana, or Libby’s new songs and EP. I mean these are your friends, support them at all costs. Another thing I’ve noticed is she never says “hi guys, welcome back to another video, I hope you’re all doing okay” she never connects with her viewers, I don’t feel like I’m truly listening to her because it’s all me me me🥴

Yeah that’s a fair point🙌🏼 Elle follows saffron but saffron doesn’t follow Elle, so I can see that now, thankyou!
Saffron is all 'me me me' - She will literally cut anyone off so she can carry on with whatever she is saying. She also asks someone a question and WHILE they're answering, cuts them off and changes the topic!? It's so jarring. I used to think she was just hyperactive and excited but she acknowledges she does it and Wendy has called her up on it once but she makes no changes to stop it. Its so rude. I've noticed a lot of people just let her talk over them if she's vlogging, I hope its not like that when the camera is off too. I can understand why she would be such a draining person to be around.

Reactions: 32
What’s up with saffrons dress... it literally looks like screwed up tissue paper that she’s then tried ironing
DA9F8FD8-0683-4C3E-8180-359C0E603A34.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has absolutely no life experience compared to other people her age and probably won’t for a few years, her mum does everything for her. I doubt she even knows what tax is

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Saffron;
- Love you.......
- My world.........
- Baby.......
- My one and only....
- Love you so much....
- Yum......
- My everything
- Everything is better with you....

Tyler;

- out for dinner with saffron

(hit they follow button and turn on notifications for my instagram 😐)

she’s like an emotionally insecure dog on heat.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does Saffron not support other female YouTubers? I’ve said this before, nothing worse than women not supporting women, especially in an industry like YouTube. For example, Elle Darby (WHO I LOVEEEE) has just got engaged to Connor, why is saffron not sharing this? Why does she not support other female artists and the products they bring out? I don’t understandddd😫
Oh you might want to have a read of Elle’s thread on here 😬

Reactions: 4
It's because she tries so hard to make herself look "relatable" to her audience
and the sad part is that young girls do believe her and do think she means it for real when she makes negative comments about things or food being expensive
She is really such a privileged girl, I wish she would realise it. I don’t think the pandemic has affected her at all, she’s been travelling, has had sooo much time off (off what? idk) and also met a rich boyfriend. She literally has everything going for her.

I AM NOT JEALOUS 🥺

Reactions: 13
Saffron is all 'me me me' - She will literally cut anyone off so she can carry on with whatever she is saying. She also asks someone a question and WHILE they're answering, cuts them off and changes the topic!? It's so jarring. I used to think she was just hyperactive and excited but she acknowledges she does it and Wendy has called her up on it once but she makes no changes to stop it. Its so rude. I've noticed a lot of people just let her talk over them if she's vlogging, I hope its not like that when the camera is off too. I can understand why she would be such a draining person to be around.
And that’s exactly while she’ll never make it on TV, she has no real insight to anything, she’s rude when talking to people and she’s just all around dim. YouTube and Instagram are really the only things she can do, but eventually her fans will grow up and lose interest, and the deals will stop coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Its not sold out yet on the ITS app

Also why does she pose so weird, I dunno maybe if she started to actually like her real body the poses wouldn't be so wooden with both hands on her hip, blank stare.I'm not the biggest Megan Mckenna fan, but her pics are much more flattening and make me want to look at the clothes.
Screenshot_20200825-082824_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200825-082355_In The Style.jpg

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.