Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emily1346

Naaa that’s actually really pissed me off. How is she not getting cancelled???
She's making her money whilst other people have lost jobs. She is sooo out of sync with the real world. Does she really think selling bikinis at this time of year is useful? Hardly anyone can afford to go away, people are scared to go away. I think it's just stupid and selfish. She needs to understand that not everyone has a 6 figure bank number and gets paid to drag and drop a couple of clips into a video. I think when she goes away with Ana, which she has to because its her birthday present from Ana, people will give her sooo much shit and rightly so. I'm all for people deserving what they get and no doubt she will make a massive apology video saying that she didnt mean to hurt anyones feelings blah blah blah

• Heart
Reactions: 23

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
hold on a min, she tells us she doesn’t drink in wendy’s new story but tell me if i’m wrong, wasn’t she talking us how insaneeeee the strawberry daiquiris were on holiday???
And also how much her and Ana say how obSESSED they are with Tequila Rose 🤣

• Haha

Emily1346

Let’s be honest gyals, the “most expensive” meal video was DEFO filmed on a monday-wednesday, nice discount off🤣

• Haha

Jess786

Why have Wendy & Darren now jetted off to Santorini? We know they won’t isolate or not visit their elderly parents when they return. Why would anyone want to go on holiday abroad in the current situation? How many news reports have there been of people scurrying to get home in case of travel quarantines?
Just blows my mind how selfish they all are!
honestly - it truly shows how out of touch their lives and jobs are. I have spoken to a lot of covid patients because of my job (I’m not a front line worker so credit to you guys truly), and my mindset has truly changed since doing so! I spoke to one woman who was in the same covid ward as her grandson and her grandson died from it in front of her. Another who was unconscious in hospital for 7 weeks. It’s honestly incomprehensible what this virus has done and the actions of this family are the PROOF that they have ZERO awareness of the world around them. The world’s centre is not in fact, the barker household, barker lane, Brighton!

*queue saffron reading here and insert “*rolls eyes* obviously it’s really sad someone died*.....

• Heart
  • Sad

idk2

VIP Member
Loool at these comments underneath a tik tok 🤣 no one over the age of 12 likes her and can see through her ego, stuck up, out of touch personality. Hopefully her career will flop and fade out soon.
This is the real reason she doesnt use TikTok as much anymore - Didnt she say the hate was 'next level'? More like actual people her own age are calling her out for all her bullshit and her 12 year old minions arent there to flood the negative comments away.

• Heart

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
She’s one of those people who lie about their size. Says she’s an 8 in swimming costumes and bottoms but when she’s hauling them you can clearly see they all say size 10. She clearly has so many food/body hang ups. Like how she said she could eat that (tiny) pastry because they weren’t shooting that day 🙄
Didn’t she say she was wearing a size 4 in one of the bodysuits from her first ITS collection 🤔

Also - she’s sharing all these photos of other women in her swimsuits, plus size (as much as I hate that term), plus the one who did the posed and non-posed photos - why doesn’t Saffron do a posed and non-posed? Why not be honest and promote self confidence, do something daring to help you love yourself as you are, instead of constantly posting over-edited photos. Also in one of their recent TikToks a lot of people are saying her face doesn’t look real because she’s obviously using a filter.

• Wow

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
His family are 100% well off, you can usually tell between those who create a false fake flash lifestyle for social media and people who actually live that life.

• Heart

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
This video could've been filmed before that video where she had the new phone. Ads usually need to be sent to the relevant business to authorise and tweak if necessary before publishing them so would make sense why the timeline didnt match up. I dont watch any of her videos anymore as I find her insufferable and out of touch during Covid.

Also, I sense a Wendy story rant if enough people message her to fix up 🤣
Maybe I’m just making situations up, but what if she’s pre recorded her next few videos, and she’s gone all quiet on insta etc because she’s had a surgery or something and she needs to keep off camera until she recovers 🤔😂

Ohhh no I think I’ve got it. I bet her and Tyler have gone on holiday again! She just knows not to post about it this time, that’s why her and Tyler aren’t posting, he’s just posting throwbacks

Last edited:

Yukon909

Chatty Member
10439189-EFCA-45D4-8242-7D5C4D1618A0.jpeg

aww well done saff for doing the most difficult thing ever, picking up a camera!! Many congrats to you 💕💕🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
It's so sad tho
Because there are people out there who are actually struggling with them😔
And as much as I think it's good to spread awareness on these disorders, to talk about them, to give advices etc, imo these kind of topics are very delicate and should remain out of social media. Influencers are not experts nor doctors, they dont know the right words to use when dealing with these topics and therefore they could do more damage than good
oh it’s absolutely doing more harm than good, influencers don’t raise awareness,

they make mental illnesses “goals” 😐

it’s so dangerous but it’s especially dangerous when it comes to eating disorders,
A lot of very young or very vulnerable people follow this idiot,
they want to be like her (that’s why her tacky as fuck Inthestyle shit is selling despite looking like cheap tat 🤦‍♀️)

I don’t think she’s underweight and I actually think saffron eats a LOT more than she admits to!
But people will follow her “diet” or if/when she comes out with her “my eating disorder” story they will copy that as well, just to be like saffy.

10000% if she tweet

“Is anyone else struggling with food since lockdown”
The stans would be right in there
“YES!!! I’m starting a diet”
“YASSSS I NEED THE GYM”

“Is anyone getting scared to go out since lockdown”
“Yes!!!! I’m the same saff”
“Omg me!!”

Its tragic. 🤦‍♀️ The sheep are tragic,
and because they’re so tragic it makes these “MH” games so dangerous,
and I’m calling them “games” because influencers KNOW how good a MH storyline is for clicks and likes 😬

She’s been ‘too busy’ to make a video for today 🤦🏼‍♀️ Too busy doing what? This is literally her job...
I assume she’s with her boyfriend, staring at him, making sure the exits are blocked, checking he doesn’t leave....
you know she has a boyfriend?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
Boobs jobs don’t have to be fake looking! It’s possible she just went a size or two up, and a teardrop shape. I mean she does edit her photos a LOT but even in videos they look very different to what they did a while ago
Maybe she used part of her ego to make her boobs bigger?

• Haha

Chloesm

VIP Member
OMG she’s so fucking obsessed with fitness and all this from her stories like a workout a day is more than enough...
Yes
Honestly it's embarrassing how many times per day she does workouts . The fact that she always needs to keep herself busy and move ,it's a big red flag that something is not right with her mental health. And I'm talking about something way bigger and more serious than just insecurity

• Heart

doodlebug

VIP Member
I really don’t get the people that find her attractive. I’m sorry but especially in her last vlog - she just isn’t naturally pretty all her features are odd. The weird scraggly ginger eyebrows annoy me, her eyes are extremely close together...she looks EXACTLY like Darren. Has his nose, his teeth. All I see is Dazza B in a wig

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I normally just read threads and never actually post anything and I’m really sorry if this did happen but I don’t think anyone should be actually believing these things without any proof?
Agreed. Also, suicide is caused by mental illness. Saying someone else ‘causes’ another person to take their own life only adds to the self blame of any friends/family members of someone who died by suicide.

• Sad
  • Sick

Minniewinnie

We get she works out every morning but why does she insist on letting us know EVERY DAY literally nobody’s cares! I don’t know why it annoys me so much 😂 the same closed eye tongue out selfie every morning to let us know 🙄

Yukon909

Chatty Member
She hid her nose surgery for so long so wonder how long it’ll take her to admit to a boob job - if she ever does!

• Heart

Jess786

Her videos are insufferable I really can’t watch her now. Skipped the whole way through the vlog and it’s the same crap every time I played! Starts with how productive she is, gym shark haul, gym, house talk, plain Nando’s. Congratulations for buying a house, something that nobody has ever done before in history!!!! 👏🏻 Honestly that plain Nando’s is honestly the spiciest thing about that girl. She’s incomprehensibly boring and samey. Just the epitome of a stuck up white girl living in her boring bubble who thinks the world revolves around her 🤝

• Haha

Spencerskates

VIP Member
My daughter uses tik tok on my phone & I look through it sometimes & there is a huge trend on there glamorising EDs.. it is scary! 😳😔 There needs to be more legislation around how food/exercise is presented on social media, I just don't know how they can go about enforcing it.
I’m not sure how much you know about TikTok so please ignore me if I’m teaching you to suck eggs, but the content that you see on your daughter’s account is based on the content that she’s interacting with, which suggests that she is either liking or commenting on ED related videos - might be worth an open chat with her.

If Saffron ever did do an ED video, she would 100% glamourise it, not show it for how awful it really is.