Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
She has no personality what so ever. All she ever goes on about is working out and food, Tyler must be bored out his mind

Reactions: 22

HereForThePics1979

I think he does come across well in the video. However what confuses me is she claims she “found love in lockdown” but they have may memories of dates together. Something smells fishy to me

• Heart
Reactions: 22

doodlebug

VIP Member
She’s never going to admit to a boob job. Influencers and celebrities love to make people think they are naturally beautiful/hot so saying you’ve had work done is like admitting defeat 🙄

Also she was SO annoying to her bf in the new video. So patronising and just plain irritating. I wanted to knock her out so many times 😂

Reactions: 21

Emily1346

That Primark video is horrendous. The face she pulls when she sees that pink bodysuit. Fair enough if you don’t like it, but her viewers who make the money for her (and she gives nothing back in return) may own that and she’s sat there saying “it looks like what a granny would wear” she’s DEFINITELY the type to judge a girl passing by🤮 also saying “shall I go ask Tyler if this is sexy” in front of her Dad...I mean we’ve all seen the comments about how her dad acts around Saffron, so this made me squirm abit🥴

• Wow
One of her vlogs came up on my YouTube queue today “I can’t believe I did this and told my mum on camera” .... she literally googled the end of a show her and her family had been watching. She didn’t even spoil it for her mum as she’d already found out too. Talk about clickbait????!!!!!!!
Honestly that must be false advertisement or something that was ridiculous. I am appalled that she’d sink so low for views. Even the 12 year olds couldn’t have been impressed by the “revelation” of what she’d done.

w3bgoss3

I normally just read threads and never actually post anything and I’m really sorry if this did happen but I don’t think anyone should be actually believing these things without any proof?
But also why should you shut people down without giving them a chance. If things sre true it’s disrespectful to call people a liar. So im trying to be respectful and understanding?

Agreed. Also, suicide is caused by mental illness. Saying someone else ‘causes’ another person to take their own life only adds to the self blame of any friends/family members of someone who died by suicide.
No offence but being bullied can make you take your own life i hope youre joking...??

Agreed. Also, suicide is caused by mental illness. Saying someone else ‘causes’ another person to take their own life only adds to the self blame of any friends/family members of someone who died by suicide.
Do you not recall a recent case where a young girl convinced her boyfriend to kill himself? He was in a bad way and she told him he should end his life and he did. She got done for manslaughter. So yes, other people play a big role in many cases of suicide.

Emily1346

she was quick to make the “saffro
So many influencers are completely out of touch with reality. Get a fkn grip, try living off a "normal" was for your age for a whole damn month, pay all of your "bills" out of that and accept absolutely no freebies, no gifts,nothing and THEN tell me how broken your bank is
I absolutely agree. I saw a clip of Ferne Mcann on the ‘mummy diaries’ and she said “I’m sorry billie, but the life we live is so much harder than having an office job” 😦 my jaw hit the floor. Might well feel harder, but you get paid 10k just for promoting Oral B. We have to graft and do Mondays to Saturdays just be able to pay our bills. Sick of these stupid influencers thinking they have it hard. I love Ana because after everything she says, she explains how fortunate and lucky she is and how some people are worse off. Can’t everyone be like her?😫

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
What I find funny is how Saffron tried to make out that Ana found his brother on tinder, but his brother has a long term girlfriend, so quite obviously Ana found him on tinder, then Saffy B decided she wanted him instead 😂 I find that very weird, cause obviously Ana fancies Saffron’s boyfriend
I did find this bit interesting cause if it was Tyler on tinder then Ana blatantly fancied her best mates now boyfriend which is awkward but so funny but if it was his twin then Saff has just completely dropped him in it by saying that as he’s got a long term girlfriend like you say.

• Heart

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
I have zero sympathy for Wendy and all this complaining she’s doing... maybe Wendy, just maybe... you shouldn’t have gone on holiday in the first place knowing this would probably happen to you!! 🤪
oh boo fucking hoo Wendy! Your hotel is a little bit too loud for you, my heart bleeds. Don’t know how she’s coping, must be so difficult.

people are fucking dying and losing their jobs. Get a grip you moron.

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
What is sad is so many girls (and boys) suffer from EDs, I have myself and a lot of my friends have too - i blame it on toxic sports environments and the competiveness of Ed’s. She could make such a helpful video, bringing to light how common it is and how to get help but I like others said she’s probably gonna glamorise it.

I don’t find her really triggering especially after watching Emily canham (that girl is obsessed with sizing and beefing ‘skinny’) but I do understand how she’s portraying this toxic eating lifestyle and I really hope she gets help
I think the amount she’s exercising is also toxic and could be triggering to some who do or have suffered with ED’s, or even OCD. We get it, she exercises, we don’t need to know that she’s got up at 6:30 to go to the gym/swim in the sea - how would someone in recovery feel seeing that? It would give them the urge to exercise which goes hand in hand with EDs.
She really doesn’t need to announce every time she works out, plenty of people work out daily and don’t need to tell the world. Advocate a healthy lifestyle yes - don’t advocate an obsessive healthy lifestyle.

Tea4u

VIP Member
How cringe to do a who knows me best when Tyler and her have barely been together??? CRINGE

• Haha

Kat5998

VIP Member
Is it even a thing to go stalk someone’s home just because you like them as a celeb tho?
I mean i don’t spend my weekends hiding in Channing Tatum’s bushes 😂😂😂
That episode of EastEnders when Shirley and Heather went to find George Micheal‘s house and Heather was rummaging through his bins and got excited about a yogurt pot springs to mind 😂😂

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Definitely agree, he knew who she was or very quickly after few searches got to know how big she is. No denying he does genuinely like her, she’s a pretty girl, but definitely in it to build himself I think, can tell with how he is on camera, doing all the ‘like and comment’ stuff, not be long before he starts his own channel and brand deals.

I think Saffron is too immature for him and he would easy wander if he got the attention by another girl irl. Just my impression
could you picture him with Ana, Haz and Byron.
Not a chance in hell they’d have hooked up if it wasn’t for who she is, she’s not just on YouTube either, she was all over mainstream media last year.
he might like her now 🤷‍♀️ who knows.
But he’s a good looking 22 year old.
We’re to believe he invested in this long distance relationship because of the stimulating conversations he’s had with Saffron on the phone 😐

• Haha

speach7991

Wow I really felt that Saffron was so annoying in that vlog? I lurk on her thread a lot because she definitely does a lot of questionable things but I usually tolerate her (much more than Ana :sick:). But that vlog.. she was like a giddy, showy offy child. First of all, why does she talk so quickly lol. And when she was vlogging in that restaurant.. it's like she knew everyone was watching and wanted the attention. Really got the impression doing that model shoot boosted her with way too much confidence

• Heart

doodlebug

VIP Member
To me it’s obvious she really has had a boob job. They’re a a LOT bigger than they used to be and in some photos just frankly look fake. In this vlog, from July last year, you can see she’s wearing a post-surgery compression bra numerous times throughout the video. You can see it at 7:20 and again around 10:30 ish

• Wow

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Yeah I don’t care....I’m saying it. 😐

he’s with her because of who she is.
He’s very comfortable in front of the camera, actually seems to enjoy it!
he knew who she was, it’s why they’re together,
no 22 year old lad in their right mind is going to enter into a long distance relationship with a girl he’s never met. The Instagram is popping already I see 😂

he ”knew” her and ana online.

not falling for this love story 😐
Definitely agree, he knew who she was or very quickly after few searches got to know how big she is. No denying he does genuinely like her, she’s a pretty girl, but definitely in it to build himself I think, can tell with how he is on camera, doing all the ‘like and comment’ stuff, not be long before he starts his own channel and brand deals.

I think Saffron is too immature for him and he would easy wander if he got the attention by another girl irl. Just my impression

• Heart

Emily1346

Kinda sad how that family does not support each other. Saffron’s never gave a shoutout to Jordan’s music, the nasey family YouTube channel, Darren’s window business
Thats actually so true!! I never even clocked onto that! With the platform she has, you’d of thought she’d of Atleast said “guys, my dad owns a business, go check it out” or something like that. Wowwww

Fuck meeeee she is so rude at the drive thru! When nobody is answering to take her order and she’s like “hello?....HELLO....I’m just talking to myself, that’s great” Jesus Christ love, give them a chance, I just sit in silence and wait for them to speak to me

She’s just not natural behind the camera. When you watch Carys and James or Elle Darby, they all just act like the camera isn’t there. They never look into the camera unless their speaking to it, and everything just seems so natural and not like “oooh when I’m speaking to my mum, I have to keep glancing at the camera” or “I’ve just finished talking, let’s do that fake full teeth smile right at the camera”🥴

Last edited:

Chloesm

VIP Member
Also it drives me mad how she talks about eating protein and telling her followers how many scoops of protein powder she has!
Like literally proteins are no jokes. A friend of mine who was really into the gym and building muscles, messed everything up because he took too many protein powders, bars etc and had to go to the hospital!
She isn't entitled to recommend any of these products, she's neither a doctor nor a nutritionist! It's just like medicines, you can't make recommendations

• Angry
Reactions: 20