Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chloesm

VIP Member
Why and I repeat why does she need to tell us EVERY SINGLE DAY that she goes running and swimming

we don't care

good if you post it once, twice but not every dayy. It's so repetitive

Reactions: 24

idk2

VIP Member
so are they just flying to corfu so they can fly back to the uk from there and not have to do the 14 day quarantine that they would have had to do if flying back from santorini? What the hell?
They probably tried getting out of Greece by Wednesday but obviously couldn't get a flight so are detouring now. Tough shit. I hope Darrens colleagues call his ass out if he returns to work. Idc if he's the boss, he should take some responsibility and stay home.

• Heart

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
So this came up on my FYP - someone made a TikTok about who they think would judge them if they wore a bikini at the beach - the comments 😂.
6B7537FE-1074-4629-BAFD-1F60FAB0ACBF.png

• Haha

Pizzagirl

cars are no indication of wealth. I know many people who finance fancy German cars and live on council estates.

fair enough about the house, but you should be more open minded - people stunt even with a small amount of followers in hopes of gaining more.
why are you so adamant to believe he’s stunting? People being well off isn’t some rare fantasy. If you’d read the thread, people found out what his dad does which explains a lot, what he got saffron for her bday etc. You sound like some bitter ex trying to drag him lol, calm down

• Heart

Ksps0k29vucn

Saffron's immaturity just keeps shining. I am a property lawyer and having an offer accepted does not mean you are a property owner. The legalities could mean that the purchase falls through. This could be totally because of the state of the house/title issues or the mortgage providers requirements!

It is only until the title says her name that the property is actually "hers".

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
I don't care for Tyler but the way she was laughing at him in the car in her most recent video really annoyed me. She seems to think she knows everything but really she's a below average brat.

Louise123

VIP Member
I don’t know what’s worse, the comment or saffron liking it
this is all kinds of wrong..but if she gave a shit about her audience she would have replied with a thank you but advise that girl that what you see on insta is not always real and there is a lot of editing in her photos.

• Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
So her most expensive meal video

- Bills for breakfast: £17.50
- Five Guys for lunch: £17.50
- KFC: £7.75
- Starbucks: £3.95
TOTAL= £46.70

She shared with her mum/Tyler
She didn't finish any of the food
She went to fastfoods when she could have gone to The Ivy?

Also, is Tyler just her prop?

Kiwigal

Find Botox Wendy’s new ad’s with Tesco an absolute joke. We’ve seen the family more or less always shop at Asda and we all know she can’t cook to save her life. At least when Ana’s mum Julie does the ads for Tesco it’s a bit more genuine.

• Heart

Chloesm

VIP Member
I just don't get why she doesn't cancel this trip. Is it really necessary? She's been to Greece twice this summer! And Ana was there like a week ago, too.
She's acting like a spoilt little girl who's never happy and always wants more and more.

• Heart

Thewayitis

I really don’t understand why she went to Santorini with Tyler flew back and then went back to Greece. Could she not just have either took the pictures for her ITS range in Santorini, even if that meant staying for an extra week or whatever!

• Heart

Sophie1994

does anyone believe him when he said he didn't know of saffron at all before they started speaking? 😅
I mean she has a predominately female audience so tbh I would believe him 😂 Obviously after she followed him he’d have seen she’s a big YouTuber but tbh none of my male friends even watch YouTube and wouldn’t know who she is so it’s very possible he hadn’t heard of her beforehand! He seems very sweet

Eckledomr

Ah give me Grackle and ClickForTaz over these fake YouTubers that all look the same anyday. I say that, they’re all so facetuned and edited in their pictures and videos we don’t even know what they actually look like.

Reactions: 23

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Saffron;
- Love you.......
- My world.........
- Baby.......
- My one and only....
- Love you so much....
- Yum......
- My everything
- Everything is better with you....

Tyler;

- out for dinner with saffron

(hit they follow button and turn on notifications for my instagram 😐)

she’s like an emotionally insecure dog on heat.

• Haha

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
View attachment 208153
It’s almost like he doesn’t have a name and she keeps her relationship sooo (👌🏼) private
Reminds me of a part in Family Guy where Meg is lying about having a boyfriend and is sat around the table going “I’m going to the mall with my BOYFRIEND”.

I’ve just been reading through some of the recent comments on her ITS vlog, and there are loads strong how irresponsible that she’s travelling so much in such a short space of time and the amount of - what I assume - young girls saying “it’s her job she’s allowed to travel” is shocking and sickening. So a virus that can stay hidden in people, and is killing people just pauses itself because SaffyB needs to go to Greece to work? Did she go to Greece with Tyler because that was “work”? No. Did she self-isolate on return? No. Has she jumped on another plane which has no fresh air, with a new group of people to pose in poor quality bikinis, which she could have done in the UK? Yes, she did.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
How can they possibly think that’s ok though when they have this many people watching them? Yes they might be flying back from somewhere else, but they’ve still spent their entire time in the place you’re meant to quarantine from 😤 that family do anything to bend the rules

• Angry

idk2

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been asked but , do we assume Tyler and Saffron are in each other’s family bubbles ... or do they have to keep a certain distance officially? Basically are they allowed to be doing what they’re doing..
I think their "bubbles" extend over the whole of the UK and Greece atm

• Haha

Chloesm

VIP Member
They're such a selfish family, it's ridiculous ! So self-centred as well.
It's like the world revolves around themselves. They live in their own bubble of money and wealth

• Heart

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
She’s so image obsessed and everything has to be perfect for the gram it angers me! You’re young, just enjoy being young - stop worrying about what someone’s instagram looks like. Just live in the moment for crying out loud!

• Sad
  • Heart