Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

idk2

VIP Member
Anyone else find it weird how she claims she smashed her phone sooo badly in the last vlog yet to my knowledge has never shown it and didn't show it during that clip? Idk if she already had the latest iphone but if she didn't then i feel her buying a new phone was an excuse to just get the newest one without her getting hate about spending unnecessary money
New one isnt out yet - 2 more months. Plus, I think she only got the latest one a few months ago. She has no self awareness of her spending and couldn't care less how people commented. She's always price dropping. We didnt need to know she spent £300 on the tent for a video or a £400 projector or all clothing hauls OR her designer bag she just bought. She's completely out of touch with the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

idk2

VIP Member
People need to chill out about their relationship as these types of accusations could seriously impair Wendy and Darren’s ability to foster care, when they’re both amazing parents and there’s a huge lack of foster carers in the UK
They dont foster care anymore and haven't since 2017. They cant do it anyway as it wouldn't be done effectively and how would they safeguard the child when their lives are online.

doodlebug

VIP Member
It does pain me to say this as I can’t stand Saffy B but he seems like a sweetheart and very softly spoken/gentle. (So the complete opposite to her 😂) she’s lucky she found someone who matches her lifestyle so much in terms of finances/work freedom

bems

Can’t believe she was blatantly lying about not having sex and not having anyone when she obviously was with her bOyFrIeNd at this time
I know it's The Sun, but that question in itself is kinda trashy af. Also she probably didn't know when this article would be out and didn't want a newspaper Q&A to out her relationship status before she did.

heretoday10

Wendy is selfish. A friend of my family , her son has a medical condition that he battles everyday of his life but looking at him you wouldn’t even know anything was wrong with him but he is considered one of the people at higher risk of suffering very badly if he got covid which is why people wearing masks , being hygienic , isolating and having common sense is so important. He is currently extremely unwell so the last thing he or anyone who is battling an illness you can or cannot see needs is someone like the Barker family who think they’re above everyone else. They’d be the first to complain if someone didn’t isolate and gave one of them covid.

• Sad

Emily1346

Last time she did this she had her nose done...I’m thinking another surgery or something that requires some down time...lipo, another boob job? 🤣🤣
Maybe a designer vagina now she’s proving to everyone that she’s sexually actively🥱💁🏼‍♀️ You never know...🤣

• Haha

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Tyler came across really well in the tag I think. He's really well spoken and seems calmer and more level headed than she is. I think they balance each other out nicely but Darren's comment about his height was horrible! Fair enough we were speculating online but the fact that he made that comment on Tyler and Saffrons first time seeing each other in real life with Tyler not having anyone with him etc was uncalled for. He must've felt so uncomfortable.
Also, I think his twin is with a diff girl but clearly has a type lol
It’s the kind of comment that you could get away with when you’ve got an established relationship with someone, NOT the first time you meet him.

I’ll never understand why boys lie about their height, do they really think that girls just... won’t notice??

Annie07

You can definitely see how mature Tyler is compared to Saffron. I wonder how long they’ll last

idk2

VIP Member
The absolute irony of her doing an Ad for dominos with #staycation, promoting staying at home during a pandemic
Literally, she's been all fucking over. Manchester, Lancashire and Lake District and that was all during lockdown, there could be more she hasn't posted about. And then we cant forget Greece twice in several weeks, a country that will be under quarantine measures very soon.

• Angry

lcb94

66FF9F9B-2F2C-4371-B7C9-7F001DEE8358.png

i really hate this face she always makes

And my biggest pet peeve with influencers is spelling mistakes. Considering it’s their job to be on social media, why not take two seconds to proof read????? I wouldn’t send a work email with mistakes in it

Annie07

She’ll move in, Tyler will practically live there because she won’t like being alone, then for the ultimate couple goals Saffy B and ‘Ty’ will get a puppy.
Probably something like a grey french bulldog i’d guess
She’ll go to one of those Instagram dog breeders to get the puppy, then claim she didn’t realise that she should have gone to a local, vetted breeder or adopted one

Ksps0k29vucn

Muscle retention and definition is all down to diet lol not just exercise. This just proves that her whole fitness regime is just for the cam and gram. She eats far more than she gives off and then will go on fad restrictive diets which is where her whole 'omg I've eaten so much' comes from when she goes of tangent. She's in this vicious cycle of binge crash restrict and its so evident.

I run alot and if she was running as much as she claims her shoulders and arms would be so much more defined. Also her comments about how she was her heaviest during strictly just goes to show how little she really knows about health and fitness, you can weigh more and be healthier and leaner than someone who weighs less on the scales. The number on the scale is literally one little bit of the equation.

I was a little disappointed when I saw that she became a toneandscult spokes person. She has little knowledge about nutrition and fitness overall. I feel like this actually hindered my opinion on Krissey, her brand should mean everything even down to who represents her. That's all it took for me not to sign up to tonendsculpt tbh. Krissey's overall message is that health and fitness is a lifestyle and saffron does not represent this!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

idk2

VIP Member
I do give it to her covid had a lot of youtubers/influencers on the ropes but still even at home you could come up with something decent.

I also get the feeling from her she probably thought 2020 was going be HER year in terms of coming off the back of strictly and seeing how well Joe Sugg did from it like doing all his presenting gigs and then getting a part in a musical she thought that this would be her as well but unfortunately covid prevented any new opportunities from happening.
She would never have gotten Joe's opportunities because she doesn't know how to have a conversation with someone without butting it to talk about herself. At least now she can blame it on Covid 🤣
Looking back on her Strictly interviews, you can actually see her struggling to nod and listen but not interrupt. Its so interesting to watch compared to her vlogs when she's having a conversation with someone she just barrels all over them.

• Haha

Lauren1994

Last week saffrons dad was getting her “good angles” with the camera telling everyone that a man would be lucky to have a piece of that and i was just scrolling through saffrons old videos and I found this one:

I understand that some youtubers clickbait but why didn’t she put “embarrassing moment!!!” Or “something really awkward happened” not “WALKING IN ON MY DAD!!!!” To me they just seem so weird, especially together. I used to really like darren, he’s funny, calm and you could imagine having a good time when around him. I’m close to my dad, he’s probably the person I’m closest to in life (apart from my daughter) but they’re just creepy and make me feel uncomfortable 😬

• Sick