Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last time she did this she had her nose done...I’m thinking another surgery or something that requires some down time...lipo, another boob job? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Last time she did this she had her nose done...I’m thinking another surgery or something that requires some down time...lipo, another boob job? 🤣🤣
Maybe a designer vagina now she’s proving to everyone that she’s sexually actively🥱💁🏼‍♀️ You never know...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree, I live near Walsall (it’s my nearest biggish town) and she would have literally no reason to go there, it’s not the nicest place and there isn’t really anything special about it. So I would’ve thought that would be the reason. Also I would say if the girl is from Walsall she possibly works in Wolverhampton.
fellow west midlander! :LOL:

I work on the outskirts of walsall, there is N O T H I N G to do in there.

at all.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot 2020-09-10 at 14.24.54.png

Seen that Ellie Jarrett is selling her Saffron top lol :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 238559

Seen that Ellie Jarrett is selling her Saffron top lol :ROFLMAO:

probs because its actually mingin looks so cheap and tacky🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ana is on the plane to go on holiday that she booked with Saff, usually theres so many cringe pics outside of the airport or on the plane. Why nothing?

Reactions: 4
Just seen everyone saying saffron was spotted near Birmingham ... her friend Georgina lives there I swear???

if not then she’s probably on the way to see “Her boyfriend” or getting some more surgeries 🤣

Reactions: 6
Just seen everyone saying saffron was spotted near Birmingham ... her friend Georgina lives there I swear???

if not then she’s probably on the way to see “Her boyfriend” or getting some more surgeries 🤣
This was posted a few days ago she was in Walsall! If those articles are true, she could be filming The Circle there?

It’s filmed in Salford so makes sense why she was in Walsall. I don’t like the show so I won’t have to worry about seeing her on my tv 😂.

Reactions: 6
I like The Circle, i'm hoping they all have no access to the outside world already ( dont want to visit The S*N to find out)
as the beauty of it is noone knows who the others are. So a leak would be bad

Reactions: 2
What is the circle? I’ve googled it but don’t get it 😂
Basically everyone gets their own apartment and they all communicate through a messaging app on the TVs but they don’t have to say who they really are.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Basically everyone gets their own apartment and they all communicate through a messaging app on the TVs but they don’t have to say who they really are.
So they have got Saffron as their token 'social media' person who is used to posting pictures for her job etc etc

I wonder if she will edit pictures of herself on there? lol :ROFLMAO:

I saw this article today about AJ and his girlfriend Abbie talking about their relationship and him being paired with Saffron

Screenshot 2020-09-11 at 14.43.24.png

It was good of Abbie to take the high road in this article especially when it was Saffron and her family pushing the romance story for her and AJ. :sneaky:

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.