Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
quite a few here know their address already... how can she be reported?

it says only report something serious like a large gathering and then says this, "The police and authorities like Public Health England are working together to make sure people follow the quarantine rules. There is no need for you to report a breach." That's absolute bs because i know people personally who came back from portugal when it was first on the list and they were out and about in pubs the next day. Wendy is clearly going to some sort of gathering on sunday and seeing as her mum commented sticking up for her then she'll probably go round to see her as well. I think still report it tbf. Imagine Wendy or Darren catch it on the plane for example, go to wherever they're going on Sunday because they've havent shown symptons and spread it to people there??! Just so selfish. If i had friends like that I certainly wouldn't want them coming near me or round to my house

Reactions: 12
Not hard to find her address when you see the big church sign outside the building they live next too lol

Reactions: 10

it says only report something serious like a large gathering and then says this, "The police and authorities like Public Health England are working together to make sure people follow the quarantine rules. There is no need for you to report a breach." That's absolute bs because i know people personally who came back from portugal when it was first on the list and they were out and about in pubs the next day. Wendy is clearly going to some sort of gathering on sunday and seeing as her mum commented sticking up for her then she'll probably go round to see her as well. I think still report it tbf. Imagine Wendy or Darren catch it on the plane for example, go to wherever they're going on Sunday because they've havent shown symptons and spread it to people there??! Just so selfish. If i had friends like that I certainly wouldn't want them coming near me or round to my house
I would still report it, people like them are the reason we’ll end up in a second lockdown. Too many people think that it won’t affect them and don’t know that you can have it and not show symptoms but you can pass it on to someone who may develop symptoms and complications. We can’t afford a second lockdown - just because they have plenty of money and nothing to worry about doesn’t mean they get to ruin it for everyone else.

Reactions: 9
'we left before the deadline so we dont have to quarantine'

no wendy, you dont HAVE to quarantine but you SHOULD.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just noticed Tyler now has an email address in his insta bio.... not interested in Saffron because of her fame though 🤔🤥
727FB87D-F10D-42A0-93EE-9DFBCBF03474.png

• Haha
I've got her address. I can't post it on here though...Pretty easy to find if you see in her videos what she lives next door to though 🧐
I just looked into how to report someone for breaching the rules and you need their address:rolleyes:So sadly I don't think there's anything we can do

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Wendy’s replies are disgusting. No there’s not the same chance of you contracting corona as the person that commented Wendy hun. There’s a reason it was put on the quarantine list. She’s bleeping thick and disgustingly selfish.
Shes been deleting my comments on the post😠 its actually making me so angry that people are so selfish!

• Angry
I thought it was pre-recorded
What do you mean? I don’t think recording has started yet but they have to be cut off from the rest of the world until recording finishes so if it is being recorded now or very soon then she currently won’t have access to her phone

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.