Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
England is on the edge of a second lockdown and ofc they're having a mini trip again and staying at a hotel

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Its funny bc Lancashire where her man is from has been so badly affected by Covid, its really only a matter of time. I'm sure this is the second local lockdown there in 2/3 months!!
Clearly she thinks she's had it once so cant get it again!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Its funny bc Lancashire where her man is from has been so badly affected by Covid, its really only a matter of time. I'm sure this is the second local lockdown there in 2/3 months!!
Clearly she thinks she's had it once so cant get it again!
She’s had Covid?

She’s had Covid?
I'm assuming. When they were in Switzerland in March, she said when they came back, she was the sickest she's ever been and all her family had the same "bug". She tagged the location in her insta and a quick search showed there was an outbreak of Covid-19 at that hotel or in that area (Cant remember now) during the time her and 30+ of her parents friends/families were there. Its inevitable they didnt catch it then. She also got her nose done that same week she was back and Darren got his hair transplant done too. I would call them super-spreaders 100%.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Screenshot 2020-09-19 at 14.56.21.png

1600523847282.png
Oh no Wendy no!!!

I knew we were gonna get some jealous strictly posts from saff at any moment and now here we are lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
does anyone else think shes had more than one nose job ? I dont know much about nose surgery but looks like in pictures that she had the bump shaved first but now her nose looks very slim and pointy or just editied you can tell the way she acts in Instagram vids she thinks shes absolutely gorgeous

Reactions: 12
Saffy B 6# - Clinging Onto Strictly Fame Being In Lockdown Is So Lame!

Reactions: 6
does anyone else think shes had more than one nose job ? I dont know much about nose surgery but looks like in pictures that she had the bump shaved first but now her nose looks very slim and pointy or just editied you can tell the way she acts in Instagram vids she thinks shes absolutely gorgeous
She had nose fillers and yeah she probably gets them regularly

Reactions: 3
Heres another one:

Saffy B 6# - Being in lockdown makes me sad either way I don't like to display #AD's.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.