Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re now fining people who don’t self isolate, would love to see that happen to Wendy

Reactions: 14
Do you think the additional project that she needs to up her fitness for could be the strictly Christmas special? This is my best guess.

Reactions: 1
Do you think the additional project that she needs to up her fitness for could be the strictly Christmas special? This is my best guess.
I don’t think she’d need to up her fitness that much for it, she was already exercising enough for that. I’d definitely lean more towards something like SAS Who Dares Wins

Reactions: 5
Yeah a non surgical nose job which is dermal fillers. She had a boob job last July

In a vlog a couple months ago
She literally said “I had the bump filed down” and that she didn’t have filler, it’s at 7:55 on the video “Quick fire assumptions challenge”

Reactions: 9
Yeah a non surgical nose job which is dermal fillers. She had a boob job last July
Eh, Saffron's had a boob job???? Where does she say this??

Also I've been Wendy looks so pretty and young recently, has she had any treatments recently or has she just lightened/brightened her hair and teeth??

Well that latest video was a big load of rubbish!

I watched 5 minutes in then had to click off. (n)

She has the mentality of a nine year old never mind spend the day with one :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Eh, Saffron's had a boob job???? Where does she say this??

Also I've been Wendy looks so pretty and young recently, has she had any treatments recently or has she just lightened/brightened her hair and teeth??
Read this thread... photo evidence posted of Saffron’s boob job.. her wearing a recovery bra & before and immediately after pics

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I hope Ivy made up those chores for saffron to do and just mugged her off. Incredible her 9 year old cousin seems to have much more common sense than her.

I hope Ivy made up those chores for saffron to do and just mugged her off. Incredible her 9 year old cousin seems to have much more common sense than her.
Another boring video idea, I don’t think children (especially if they’re not your own) should be used for you to gain views

Reactions: 12
Anyone watch her new video?

In it she says how she feels unmotivated because she doesn't know what to film anymore and that she feels she's done everything on youtube.

Saffron; why not try to come up with something original ?? Nothing surrounding food or exercise or copying the latest tag video on youtube.

She's probably hoping this mainstream career is going to kickstart something as I can see her YT career plateauing.

Ps. I was scared at this part of the video, look at her eyes! :eek:

Screenshot 2020-09-21 at 16.40.17.png

• Haha
Today’s video is like a throw back to when her whole life was ruined when someone committed suicide....today she cries over the smell of manure. She needs to get a grip on life. Her videos are boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Today’s video is like a throw back to when her whole life was ruined when someone committed suicide....today she cries over the smell of manure. She needs to get a grip on life. Her videos are boring.
She wouldn't like to live where I do then! In a village in the countryside that has the smell of manure often!

Saffron’s new insta story? “You won’t believed what’s happened to OUR house” along with a photo of her with Tyler.... so they’re moving in together👀

Reactions: 8
Saffron’s new insta story? “You won’t believed what’s happened to OUR house” along with a photo of her with Tyler.... so they’re moving in together👀
She meant the family home but thats the thumbnail

I don’t think she’s happy with Tyler..she’s settled for him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.