Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

idk2

VIP Member
That Primark video is horrendous. The face she pulls when she sees that pink bodysuit. Fair enough if you don’t like it, but her viewers who make the money for her (and she gives nothing back in return) may own that and she’s sat there saying “it looks like what a granny would wear” she’s DEFINITELY the type to judge a girl passing by🤮 also saying “shall I go ask Tyler if this is sexy” in front of her Dad...I mean we’ve all seen the comments about how her dad acts around Saffron, so this made me squirm abit🥴
Tbh I would much rather her show her dislike for a piece of clothing rather than loving it just because she's worked with the company before. After all, she had input with her range which is why she would have liked it. She doesn't have input with the whole shop of clothes and not everyone will like everything they put out. Would across fake and disingenuous if she did.

Reactions: 3

newtoyou

VIP Member
Wasn't one of the reasons that Zoe and Alfie moved from their old house was because people were constantly coming to their door or driving down the road and slowing down when they got to their house???

I mean I know popularity/numbers wise Saffron isn't at their level especially back 5 years ago ago when they were at their top peak but still something to think about when she is moving to the same street they lived on.
I think part of the reason the Zalfie house address was out there was because it was visible once or twice on a package in a video. And then IIRC it was on the daily mail too. If she can avoid that happening (and fans don’t visit these threads) I think there’s less likelihood of that happening.

lizzolyn

VIP Member
So she’s training for something really hard and can’t talk about it yet but it will be big...SAS who dares wins I’m thinking? That’s right up her street
Hmmmm I'm mean she's already doing The Circle which is a channel 4 reality show so I can't see her doing another channel 4 reality show back to back but who knows stranger things have happened.

I was just thinking she was training for another marathon or something like that but with covid I dont know how plausible that is.

Dandylion1

VIP Member
I don’t keep up on this thread so I have no idea if someone has already mentioned this so I apologise in advance 😂😂😂 but casually scrolling through tinder... AS YOU DO 🤣 and look who popped up. It very well maybe a fake profile but 🤷🏽‍♀️
He’s not w
I hate when she “cooks” because she’s so unhygienic it makes me cringe. She cracks open the eggs then doesn’t even wash her hands, just cracks raw egg and touches her face and that, same as before when she used a knife to open the raw chicken then just put it back in the drawer. Idk if I’m just over paranoid about cross contamination or what but I have to wash my hands after cracking an egg incase I get raw egg on other stuff 🤢
she used a knife on raw chicken and didn’t wash it wtf 🤮

She doesn’t wash fruit and veg either
I’ve never washed fruit or veg 🤣

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
The content lately is just S.H.O.C.K.I.N.G. It’s obviously aimed for the lower generation (sorry if that offends anyone, but majority are 11 years old) no 18 year old + wants to sit and watch her eat scrambled egg out of a mug and do that crunching sound🤢🤮
Wait...what?! Why are her scrambled eggs crunchy?! 😂

• Haha

M.fairy

Chatty Member
how would her mum and dad give her money? She probably makes 10 x what they do, hence why her mum is her admin assistant. Pretty sure she pays rent in their house too
Some parents save money to give to their kids to help with a deposit on their house. The barkers are obviously quite wealthy and do work. Also she’s what 20, been earning since she was 16 of course she’s gonna pay rent/board it would be weird if she didn’t.

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I thought her and Ana are supposed to be going on holiday together? Ana seems to be packing and Saffron is bragging about her workout!

Casperron

VIP Member
I agree whole heartedly. I’ve lived in that area and hated it as it is completely soulless and full of pretentious arseholes. I’d put money on it that she will never live there on her own and will probably flip it.
She’s already said that she’s going to rent it out / sell it on and that she won’t live in it ...

• Wow

Kat5998

VIP Member
Derailing, please keep to the topic that the thread is about
I haven’t watched it all but how on earth did they justify seeing each other during lockdown.. he lives 5 hours away 🤦🏼‍♀️
Me and my boyfriend of 5 years live the same distance they do and I’ve just seen him for the first time since just before Christmas

Hope96

VIP Member
I’m mainly focused on such awful content? Food out of a mug, aye that’s what I do when no one turns the dishwasher on
Haha for some reason her cheeks were really bothering me! Her content is definitely awful and I do not agree with people cooking eggs in a microwave. :sick:

Casperron

VIP Member
This is what I’ve never understood is why they give their address away. For example it’s really easy to find as Darren has a registered business plus in every vlog they show the street outside. Do people not go up and knock on her house?! They don’t seem to care at all

I know her boob job has been spoke about before but I didn’t believe it till I saw the compression bra
Pics directly before and after her boob job (I see she didn’t wear the bra for long enough) also pic of her laying down, no one with natural boobs would be that upright when laying down
5D051A6A-EFD4-40E9-B95E-241629481821.jpeg
EEACA061-1BC8-4F88-B8A7-C541AA8A9F4B.jpeg
95F7BE8B-BB34-421C-8A98-8CE47186FFFD.jpeg

Last edited:

AnniG

Chatty Member
I've got her address. I can't post it on here though...Pretty easy to find if you see in her videos what she lives next door to though 🧐
I just looked into how to report someone for breaching the rules and you need their address:rolleyes:So sadly I don't think there's anything we can do

Last edited:
  • Wow