Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kiwi123

I found their address it’s quite easy, so I reported her 😃
I would encourage everyone on here to do the same. Just think about the time you spent in lockdown in your bedroom - and this stupid woman does whatever she wants? Get her fined.
took me a good 10 minutes to find it but finally managed it 😂 have just reported too

Reactions: 4

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
I thought training wise either SAS or that celeb winter sports thing... whatever it’s called. Or what’s the one where they get chased by dogs? 🤣

I’m so intrigued to know where her house is so I’m off hunting 😂

• Haha

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
Wendy Barker new Hewlett is a vile selfish person. I went to school with her, the boyfriend she mentions in Saffron’s vlog that she lost her virginity to but was with for two years. She and her family treated him so badly, belittled him until he couldn’t take anymore and took his own life. Yet six months later she is out clubbing and meeting her husband. One sick individual that is now on social media giving advice to young impressionable children about mental health and being kind to others when she is the worlds worst that’s why I would not let my children follow her family because she is so fake and a liar

Whaaat??????

Whatgoesaround

Im so sorry for your loss it’s absolutely terrible to hear this i am shocked - sorry if I am being invasive but I definitely think this is something that should not be ignored at all of it has been private for so long. We should not be protecting a womans image who makes advice videos and talks about mental health... we can see 100% she is controlling and it shows why saffron is so insecure and strict on herself. I’m sure you know the truth better than anyone. If you feel comfortable talking about the situation and bringing awareness to the truth about her then this is definitely the right place as we can all see through them 100%.
Just glad the truth is finally out there. People should know the truth but I wouldn’t want to give her the chance to tarnish his name with lies

Casperron

VIP Member
People need to chill out about their relationship as these types of accusations could seriously impair Wendy and Darren’s ability to foster care, when they’re both amazing parents and there’s a huge lack of foster carers in the UK

😂 I think it’s diff with youtubers cos they’re more accessible. Zoe had that big sister/BFF image going on. And there’s so many videos/pics of people meeting youtubers in the street that their fans think it’s fine to go to their house.

I remember these Alfie fans who would track his flight and drive to the airport to wait for him 🙃
I get that...
it’s just a really odd notion to me..
Mind u I’ve never really been much of a fan girl chasing famous people.
Most famous person I met was Alma Baldwin from coronation street in a little town near me Hahahaha

Reactions: 3

Casperron

VIP Member
does anyone else think shes had more than one nose job ? I dont know much about nose surgery but looks like in pictures that she had the bump shaved first but now her nose looks very slim and pointy or just editied you can tell the way she acts in Instagram vids she thinks shes absolutely gorgeous
She had nose fillers and yeah she probably gets them regularly

Sbax

Chatty Member
Is it me or does it sound like saffron’s putting on a voice in the primark video

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Oh please don’t start making that an argument and leave it alone thanks 🙄 I’m saying shift work 6 days a week starting at 5:30am and closes at 11:30pm is a bit harder so I would like to see her say that’s easier than being a youtuber. Jees, I think you should read the post again, I said I want to see her do shift work, not that office jobs aren’t tiring😂😕 shoo
You do 18 hour shifts? 😯 start at 5:30am and finish at 11:30pm? My sister did the 4am-11am shift during lockdown and loved it but she’s deffo glad she’s finished now so she doesn’t have to go to bed at 7:30pm each night 😂

Yshere97

I don’t think it matters about them being known to the public .. Debbie from Towie has fostered for the longest time and still does and her daughter is quite well known and she was also on a reality show xxx

You do 18 hour shifts? 😯 start at 5:30am and finish at 11:30pm? My sister did the 4am-11am shift during lockdown and loved it but she’s deffo glad she’s finished now so she doesn’t have to go to bed at 7:30pm each night 😂
I think OP’s point was that was often people are not as lucky as your sister and will not have only early shifts. They might have to work 2pm-10:30pm Mon-Thurs and then 5am-12pm Fri-Sun. I think think OP was saying they would like to see Saffron cope with getting up at 3:30am some days and going to bed at midnight on others.

I don’t know about with supermarket staff but with doctors and nurses the effects of shift patterns that prevent a consistent sleep schedule are well documented and in some studies have been shown to take 5 years off your life expectancy.