Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emily1346

I wonder if she does read the thread?👀 not hating are we, just criticism about all the shit she does wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
That house is shocking compared to some of the others that are around similar prices...
I looked on her Instagram and saw nothing about her buying a house haha u lot are like miss marples

shau711

her nails also changed colour throughout the clips
oh my god I was watching the video and noticed the exact same. The first clip is the same colour as when she is in Costa/Dinner with her “boyfriend” which is at the end but when her and her ma go Nando’s it’s a different colour which is the middle of the video??

• Haha

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
I've always wondered why they seemed to have cut Jordan off when he moved out.. He comments on all their posts and is actually very successful in his own right but they dont shout him out at all. I think Casey did once way back when he had a smaller channel himself.

Saffron hardly even acknowledged Casey's channel in the beginning too. She was so passive aggressive with him when he started it and he would force himself in her videos/vlogs to promote his own channel. Tbh, Casey was fucking annoying then as well and he was an asshole to Saffron alot in the earlier vlogs when he didn't realise how lucrative it was. The only channel she's actively helped is Jed's.

I wouldn't promote my parents window business tbh. Its not exactly Darren's demographic audience is it? I dont think he wants to be accosted with Saffron Barker fans while at work. Plus seems to do well without it. She's mentioned it before once when her dad was wearing his work shirt.
Yeah I agree with this. They seem to pretend that Jordan and that time in their lives doesn’t exist it’s really odd

I get the not shouting out Darren cause it just wouldn’t fit like you say. I think she did a video of swapping lives with him or something? She was making a business call for him and sure she mentioned it in that.

Dracojo72

Loads of people know where the Barkers live currently anyway, especially kids from the local schools!
Yeah I know but like zoella was thee it girl of YouTube at that time though, like she had all her beauty products in Superdrug etc.. and she had millions of subscribers and was at the peak of her career, saffron doesn’t have the same sort of fan base as Zoe did and majority of teen girls at that time looked upto Zoe. There wasn’t as many uk female you tubers at her level at the time aswell. Like people just don’t go as crazy for saffron as people did for Zoe.

Casperron

VIP Member
Eh, Saffron's had a boob job???? Where does she say this??

Also I've been Wendy looks so pretty and young recently, has she had any treatments recently or has she just lightened/brightened her hair and teeth??
Read this thread... photo evidence posted of Saffron’s boob job.. her wearing a recovery bra & before and immediately after pics

• Heart

lizzolyn

VIP Member
She’s already said that she’s going to rent it out / sell it on and that she won’t live in it ...
She said in her ' I bought my dream house' vlog that she was going to ''live in it forever'' then corrected herself to say ''at least 10 years''.

If her relationship with Tyler lasts then he'll probably be moving in at some point.

lizzolyn

VIP Member
All Saffron’s socials seem verrrrryyyy quiet at the moment...have I missed something🥴
I believe she's filming for The Circle - celebrity edition. Also I think she said in a recent video she's 'training' for something.

Once again no AD on this, surely she needs to put one on ?!?!

Screenshot 2020-09-18 at 13.20.05.png

• Wow

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Hmmmm I'm mean she's already doing The Circle which is a channel 4 reality show so I can't see her doing another channel 4 reality show back to back but who knows stranger things have happened.

I was just thinking she was training for another marathon or something like that but with covid I dont know how plausible that is.
That’s why I think SAS, her appearing twice on tv in a short period of time is good publicity. She’s filmed the circle now, and they don’t start filming SAS till in the winter! If it was another marathon I think she would just say it, the way she said it makes me think it’s for something like a show, who knows

M.fairy

Chatty Member
I think she had cancelled the holiday with Ana as Ana is now going away with Haz instead. Wendy probably told her it’s the best thing to do considering all the hate she got previously 😂
Probably the smartest thing she’s done ever 🤦‍♀️

Zelda123

Did I imagine Saffron posting on her insta stories that there was a vlog going up today? No video and insta story gone...🤔