Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

idk2

VIP Member
The girl that tweeted this a few days ago is from Walsall (near Birmingham)
Probably driving through to get to Lancashire. She cant show this as Lancs is on the brink of lockdown! At least she's wearing a mask though.

Reactions: 5

gossboss14

VIP Member
View attachment 240119

i really hate this face she always makes

And my biggest pet peeve with influencers is spelling mistakes. Considering it’s their job to be on social media, why not take two seconds to proof read????? I wouldn’t send a work email with mistakes in it
I thought she was in the circle 🧐 unless someone is posting on her account for her? With selfies she has taken already?

Reactions: 5

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Is she really trying to claim that she’s working out in a grey, cotton crop top (insta stories)? I don’t know about anyone else but if I worked out in that, it wouldn’t look ‘super cute’ as she described it afterwards 😂😂

Reactions: 4

jlee41

Is it even a thing to go stalk someone’s home just because you like them as a celeb tho?
I mean i don’t spend my weekends hiding in Channing Tatum’s bushes 😂😂😂
I guess if you're an obsessive 12-year-old subscriber who lives a few roads over then I can def see it happening!

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
Well we know Wendy & Darren are now home - though Wendy was certainly quiet on her stories after being called out in her comments!
She’s been exercising at home so we’ll see if she actually stays at home!

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
I’m sure she has mentioned in videos before that they’ve had fans turn up at the house. The barker house is blurred out on google maps, not sure if that was to do with the robbery though.

I doubt she’ll be able to keep it off the internet. She’s already showed everything which if she was smart she would have waited a while longer so it wasn’t as easy to find.

l2mhb0

Ana is on the plane to go on holiday that she booked with Saff, usually theres so many cringe pics outside of the airport or on the plane. Why nothing?

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Well we know Wendy & Darren are now home - though Wendy was certainly quiet on her stories after being called out in her comments!
She’s been exercising at home so we’ll see if she actually stays at home!
If you scroll up a bit I posted a screen shot of her friend commenting saying see you Sunday (yesterday) so she was out with her friends yesterday

Tea4u

VIP Member
Why does Saffron not support other female YouTubers? I’ve said this before, nothing worse than women not supporting women, especially in an industry like YouTube. For example, Elle Darby (WHO I LOVEEEE) has just got engaged to Connor, why is saffron not sharing this? Why does she not support other female artists and the products they bring out? I don’t understandddd😫
Oh you might want to have a read of Elle’s thread on here 😬

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
I found their address it’s quite easy, so I reported her 😃
I would encourage everyone on here to do the same. Just think about the time you spent in lockdown in your bedroom - and this stupid woman does whatever she wants? Get her fined.
I will do it later tonight 👌🏻

hannahbanana1988

Do we think he really didn’t know who she was at all?

I guess even if he didn’t initially, it only takes 2 seconds in IG and google to find everything out

lizzolyn

VIP Member
How are people saying she’s on the circle? Those people go on for weeks, she was away for days
Heres the article:

because its a celeb version it may be a shorter series 🤔

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
Fair play to her. I can imagine it will look nice when it’s been renovated. I’m glad she’s gone for a home with character rather than a flashy new build.