Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Heres another one:

Saffy B 6# - Being in lockdown makes me sad either way I don't like to display #AD's.

Reactions: 5

Melier

VIP Member
A house account for her parents house? 🤣🤣 or is she planning on moving in with the boyfriend already

• Haha

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
Ok dont know why you are comparing your life to hers im just making an observation - move on😳 theyre rich always have been hahaha
I’m not comparing my life 😂 I’m pointing out that just because people have nice things doesn’t mean they have cash to burn.

carbqueen

Clicked on the parents primark challenge thing and only managed to get to the part where she says to both of her parents, shall I go downstairs and ask Tyler if he thinks this is sexy.... 😐

idk2

VIP Member
I don’t think it matters about them being known to the public .. Debbie from Towie has fostered for the longest time and still does and her daughter is quite well known and she was also on a reality show xxx
Depends on LA and the child in question aswell as safeguarding concerns. I dont imagine a baby would be a big concern but a teenager would be.

Well we know Wendy & Darren are now home - though Wendy was certainly quiet on her stories after being called out in her comments!
She’s been exercising at home so we’ll see if she actually stays at home!
She's just keeping it on the low! She's gallivanting around Brighton I'm sure.

idk2

VIP Member
Anyone else feel like she's stagnated ??

I mean in tonight's vlog she said 'she's soooo lost with youtube' and she's 'out of ideas' and there's 'no real trends on youtube at the minute'.

I mean surely come up with your own content then?!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

Her main channel is basically all just 'trend' videos never anything original of her own. If she keeps up with this I feel her loyal viewers with loose interest.
She had really original videos back when she first started. Her peak really was that year she left school for youtube. She has so much demand to bring back that I'm A Celeb challenge they did but she's literally said it was too much effort to co-ordinate. God forbid she puts some work in to her videos!

Also, has she said where she's purchased a house? Brighton or LDN? Alot of houses in BN1 and BN2 are those tudor houses she's put as her thumbnail. They go for around 1.5 mill minimum.

Appanappa

Chatty Member
Haha for some reason her cheeks were really bothering me! Her content is definitely awful and I do not agree with people cooking eggs in a microwave. :sick:
The more I look the worse it looks? Looks like she’s smashed a bronzer and highlighter on the apples of her cheek and called it a day

gossboss14

VIP Member
Do you think the additional project that she needs to up her fitness for could be the strictly Christmas special? This is my best guess.
I don’t think she’d need to up her fitness that much for it, she was already exercising enough for that. I’d definitely lean more towards something like SAS Who Dares Wins

I thought her and Ana are supposed to be going on holiday together? Ana seems to be packing and Saffron is bragging about her workout!
I think she was going with haz and Byron first and then going with saffron later on. Maybe they’ve even postponed it because surely saffron will know she will get hate for going for a third time?

Chloesm

VIP Member
Whenever Saff talks about money I want to jump off a cliff. Claiming she has a 6 figure bank balance whilst also saying a meal at a restaurant is going to break the bank? She’s got to be joking. How out of touch is she?

Her and Ana are just as bad as each other but recently I’m finding Saff a lot more unbearable.
It's because she tries so hard to make herself look "relatable" to her audience
and the sad part is that young girls do believe her and do think she means it for real when she makes negative comments about things or food being expensive

idk2

VIP Member
What I find funny is how Saffron tried to make out that Ana found his brother on tinder, but his brother has a long term girlfriend, so quite obviously Ana found him on tinder, then Saffy B decided she wanted him instead 😂 I find that very weird, cause obviously Ana fancies Saffron’s boyfriend
Ana could have her location set to London so she sees more people and so could he as I'm sure he has a family home there. Or they both just had like 100+ mile search 🤣

Casperron

VIP Member
Two things:

Their house sale fell through & it was put back in the market last month.
That trip to the Lake District happened 2 months ago on the quiet.
I’m not talking about the Lake District trip I’m talking about how she’s meeting up with friends and family as soon as she gets off her holidays all the time.