Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
okay someone catch me up

1. Tyler has a twin brother who gf is a prettier version of Saffron? If so, pics please
2. Ana saw Tyler on Tinder before he cracked on with Saffron, again pics or vlog links please

Reactions: 5

Sbax

Chatty Member
Why is she so incapable of standing straight what’s the deal with the pointed leg needs to stop trying to be sultry showing more and more skin

martha19moo

May be random and definitely unrelated but has anyone else wondered why we’ve never seen any pics of wendy and darren’s wedding? They seem to be happy to plaster everything else over social media...

Emily1346

Her new video has an AD in it, does it have to state in the title that it’s an Ad? Or can she get away with just stating it in the bio and in the corner when it’s in the video?
I assume she’d have to state it in the video? I don’t think putting it in the bio would be that obvious to some people, idk😅 I thought it had to be clear to everyone that it was an AD too xx

idk2

VIP Member
They seem to be house sitting for Wendy's sister as they're literally hosting a dinner party with their friends in her sisters house lol

Her sister and her family arent anywhere to be seen.

• Haha
  • Wow

Chloesm

VIP Member
We get she works out every morning but why does she insist on letting us know EVERY DAY literally nobody’s cares! I don’t know why it annoys me so much 😂 the same closed eye tongue out selfie every morning to let us know 🙄
Tbf I actually think now she does it on purpose. It's 100% evident that she reads here or at least Wendy does. I'm pretty sure she's doing it now in provocative way bc we all know she can't take critics and hates comments on herself

Orangepipz

I can’t believe she spent £1.15m on that house...granted we don’t know what her offer was but still, she could have bought a really nice, modern detached for £1m! That house isn’t in a nice location either so I don’t see how she can make money on it even when it’s renovated 🤷🏻‍♀️

It also says a lot about the house/area if it was last sold in 2018 and the vendors have already sold it again...usually when people buy houses that big it’s with the intention of staying there for a while. Just a thought.

w3bgoss3

Who the F advised her on that? The house is noo where near worth that much! She’s been completeply ripped off..
Money doesn’t buy sense I guess.
Id say 800K max, also there was such nice houses close to that area a bit cheaper and 10x nicer and less hassle.

Exactly this!

She wants to appear like some fitness guru and drop in bits to belittle Ana here and there... But off camera I bet her diet is nothing like she makes out. Its just not possible for her body to look the way it does and her to be exercising/eating as she claims.
she’s like the opposite of nutty foodie fitness lmao

newtoyou

VIP Member
Is it even a thing to go stalk someone’s home just because you like them as a celeb tho?
I mean i don’t spend my weekends hiding in Channing Tatum’s bushes 😂😂😂
😂 I think it’s diff with youtubers cos they’re more accessible. Zoe had that big sister/BFF image going on. And there’s so many videos/pics of people meeting youtubers in the street that their fans think it’s fine to go to their house.

I remember these Alfie fans who would track his flight and drive to the airport to wait for him 🙃

ceejayxx

I know she edits her waist to make herself curvier but does she also edit her calves wider? They look huge in every posed picture, literally as wide as her head and sometimes even wider than her thighs. But in her workout vids they just look regular.
Her calves definitely look edited

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
I assume she’d have to state it in the video? I don’t think putting it in the bio would be that obvious to some people, idk😅 I thought it had to be clear to everyone that it was an AD too xx
Oh yeah sorry, it does state it in the video 🤣 but before clicking on it you’d have no idea it was. Just annoys me... along with the contents of her videos. But hey who is the fool for clicking on them... me 🤣 x

• Heart