Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
found these on ebay 😂😂😂 have they given saffron completely different items or.... them joggers are bright yellow 😂😂😂😂😂 feeling sorry for her fans at this point
Non of those look the same. It's like a shein or wish version. The colours are the wrong shade or the wrong placement!

oh saffron
Wow. She has way too much time - I bet it was Wendy scouring the internet for answers. The devil works hard but momager Wendy works harder!

Reactions: 7
Non of those look the same. It's like a shein or wish version. The colours are the wrong shade or the wrong placement!

Wow. She has way too much time - I bet it was Wendy scouring the internet for answers. The devil works hard but momager Wendy works harder!
They complain about haters , that they have nothing better to do with their lives and spend time hating on the internet and blah blah
But I see no difference here 😂 influencers do the exact same , just let it go honestly! Why even bothering finding this guy's insta

They complain about haters , that they have nothing better to do with their lives and spend time hating on the internet and blah blah
But I see no difference here 😂 influencers do the exact same , just let it go honestly! Why even bothering finding this guy's insta
He had every right for calling her out in that tik tok. Who the duck complains about their delayed train because some unfortunate soul hit rock bottom in the pit of depression and threw themselves in front of a train because they couldn't face life anymore. Why is such a selfish prick like her rolling her eyes at something so heart breaking. She should have been doing more and setting an example of how to empathise when it comes to mental health problems💔

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
One of her vlogs came up on my YouTube queue today “I can’t believe I did this and told my mum on camera” .... she literally googled the end of a show her and her family had been watching. She didn’t even spoil it for her mum as she’d already found out too. Talk about clickbait????!!!!!!!
Honestly that must be false advertisement or something that was ridiculous. I am appalled that she’d sink so low for views. Even the 12 year olds couldn’t have been impressed by the “revelation” of what she’d done.

Reactions: 21
One of her vlogs came up on my YouTube queue today “I can’t believe I did this and told my mum on camera” .... she literally googled the end of a show her and her family had been watching. She didn’t even spoil it for her mum as she’d already found out too. Talk about clickbait????!!!!!!!
Honestly that must be false advertisement or something that was ridiculous. I am appalled that she’d sink so low for views. Even the 12 year olds couldn’t have been impressed by the “revelation” of what she’d done.
Her channel is boring, click bait, behind the trends and not creative. I watch when I've ran out of good YouTubers and need background noise

Reactions: 12
View attachment 228600
aww well done saff for doing the most difficult thing ever, picking up a camera!! Many congrats to you 💕💕🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
I think she reads this forum more than we know👀😆 I said the other day about the shocking content and how she needs to vlog again or something (probs a coincidence loool)

Just some times how her mum reacts in videos is over protected. Just wondering if anyone thinks she lurks on here
I think they both lurk on here tbh

Find Botox Wendy’s new ad’s with Tesco an absolute joke. We’ve seen the family more or less always shop at Asda and we all know she can’t cook to save her life. At least when Ana’s mum Julie does the ads for Tesco it’s a bit more genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Find Botox Wendy’s new ad’s with Tesco an absolute joke. We’ve seen the family more or less always shop at Asda and we all know she can’t cook to save her life. At least when Ana’s mum Julie does the ads for Tesco it’s a bit more genuine.
I don’t think Julies are real 😳

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker here. When her ITS range was on sale I ordered a hoodie, because I quite like it and also wanted to see if the quality was as poor as some of the reviews, ordered some other things (not her range) to make it worth it and just had my order show up without the hoodie and an email saying my refund has been processed and asking for reasons why I wanted a refund. I'm assuming they didn't have the stock and have just cancelled it without telling me. I know it's not her fault but it really goes to show the quality of the teams she works with just to put her name on something and get a quick payday.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
sorry what happened it won’t load for me x
BASICALLY, the guy is saying how he posted a video (one of his second ever tiktoks) about saffron and the train scandal etc. He says he blocked her on tiktok before he posted it, but someone sent it to her. So she found his insta and blocked him on that🤣🤣 he’s just saying how sad it is that she has 2.5 mil and has the time to do that🤣🙌🏼

Reactions: 14
I cringe every time I hear that WAP song on her story, her whole family are gonna view it and hear “gobble me, swallow me, drip down inside of me” 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 18
7E70517E-CAE3-49EC-B6AF-AC1108C2446A.jpeg

See I was certain she had a boob job, but then when you see them there unedited, off guard they just look normal. Maybe she just does edit them so much in picture? But then in vlogs they look fake too, idk I’m confused

Reactions: 13
View attachment 231278
See I was certain she had a boob job, but then when you see them there unedited, off guard they just look normal. Maybe she just does edit them so much in picture? But then in vlogs they look fake too, idk I’m confused
I agree with you
Sometimes they look 100% fake and sometimes they look perfectly normal
I'm leaning more towards the photoshop theory

Reactions: 11
I agree with you
Sometimes they look 100% fake and sometimes they look perfectly normal
I'm leaning more towards the photoshop theory
She seems to wear really good bras too - maybe combined with push up bras and photoshop plus she does put make up on her neck and chest too.

Even those insta stories where she was posing in her ITS range and her boobs looked soooo fake, maybe she was just wearing 2 sizes too small to squeeze them in and up. Not a fan of her but feel like she wouldn’t so blatantly deny any surgery (other than the nose and couple of fillers she already spoke about) because it would definitely come back and bite her if it came out that she’s been lying the whole time.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.