Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starfish20

I really hope more people notice how awful Saffron is after her antics during COVID .... personally I have unfollowed everything of hers and hope everyone else, including her fans, does the same. She’s the worst role model and the most stuck up tw*t I have ever come across😘

Reactions: 19

Whatgoesaround

Please elaborate? These are big claims and of they are true they should be taken seriously. Thats manslaughter.
They are not claims it is the truth. It happened in 1992, exactly six months to the day before she went clubbing and met her now husband. She will deny it and make people feel sorry for her but it is the truth. I will not give his name as his family has suffered enough, but seeing her and her family plastered over social media must throw it in their faces everyday when he may of had a family by now. She destroyed a whole family, so unfair

• Wow

nym3ria

Chatty Member
'we left before the deadline so we dont have to quarantine'

no wendy, you dont HAVE to quarantine but you SHOULD.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
okay someone catch me up

1. Tyler has a twin brother who gf is a prettier version of Saffron? If so, pics please
2. Ana saw Tyler on Tinder before he cracked on with Saffron, again pics or vlog links please
meet my boyfriend upload, saffron explains that ana was on heat like always on tinder and she sniffed out found the twins.
Saffy b asked her could she follow “my boyfriend” and that’s where the love story of a lifetime started

the twins girlfriend is on his insta (15.jd) the sister Charlie has also commented on their picture but not saffron’s and my boyfriend the clout chaser Taylor’s.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lauren1994

What I want to know is why Ana matched with him on Tinder. Doesn't Tinder match you with people in close proximity and they certainly aren't close together location wise...unless you're desperate and set it as "anywhere please"
basically saffrons best mate wanted a piece of him and now she has to watch them all over each other... awkward!

• Haha
  • Heart

Secret-freckle

I actually didn’t think she’d had one til I saw that! Attached screenshots for anyone who can’t be bothered to watch the video 🤣 I did find some sports bras that are similar though which I added pics of so she’d probably say it was that 🙄 she’s wearing it on different days throughout the trip too

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

idk2

VIP Member
Jed's girl has motivated him to move his ass and work on his channel 🤣 2 uploads recently? wow.
Think he outsources editing too so he's basically doing nothing.

• Haha

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
I don't think Saff will be anywhere near Zoe, at all. YouTube was so different back then with Zoe, Alfie, Tanya, Jim, Dan & Phil. They were all so different and unique on YouTube. Saff is doing well for herself but she will never be on the same league as Zoe was
Roxxsaurus had a eyeshadow pallette and even boring gobriella had a Primark range! Opportunities are thrown at them now

I think people prefer the likes of James Charles and Emma Chamberlain, plus now TikTok is big Addison Rae is the new 'it' girl

That's my opinion anyway hahhaa

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Why does Saffron not support other female YouTubers? I’ve said this before, nothing worse than women not supporting women, especially in an industry like YouTube. For example, Elle Darby (WHO I LOVEEEE) has just got engaged to Connor, why is saffron not sharing this? Why does she not support other female artists and the products they bring out? I don’t understandddd😫
To be fair she doesn’t follow Elle nor have i ever seen her interact/meet her so why would she share it? It’s like me sharing some random girls engament photo on Instagram like why should she. Didn’t people criticise either her or another influencer for sharing romees birth announcement (can’t remember who it was pretty sure it was saffron though) as it was like she doesn’t know romee so like this just seems the same

idk2

VIP Member
Who cares, let them get Covid. They think theyve already had it so they won't get it again.
Remember they were in Switzerland when it all escalated there too but Saffron STILL got her nose done and Darren still got his hair transplant done (because lets face it, he's had one) right after they came back even when Saffron said she was sick as a dog.

• Heart

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
What’s with the awfully photoshopped thumbnail? Why does she do that noise when she bites in to food? Why are her videos so shit? She definitely wants to be doing some other job like presenting, or on tv now and is sick of YouTube, her content reflects that. She probably thought after strictly she would get bigger which she has, but not as much as she likes in my opinion.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Saffron is about one to fifty uploads away from that coveted, Guaranteed to pull in numbers and media coverage like never before vlog.....

The truth; I have something to tell you;

my eating disorder story”

Botox Barker and Saffy, and maybe her BoYfRiEnD...
sitting down with their broccoli and chicken the tissues opening up about Saffron’s inner struggle with her weight, and the fucks she doesn’t give when she projects them onto her audience!!!

• Haha

Casperron

VIP Member
She has absolutely no life experience compared to other people her age and probably won’t for a few years, her mum does everything for her. I doubt she even knows what tax is

• Heart

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
So when Saff did the outdoor cinema/glamping thing, she didn’t stay in the tent “alone” did she?😂😂😂
I mentioned this in the other thread, in the photo album he got her for her birthday there’s a photo of the outdoor cinema she did for the glamping, and that was way back in like May so they’ve been meeting up for the whole of lockdown

• Angry

nym3ria

Chatty Member
predictions for the reno:

- white render with black front door, garage door and window panes
- open plan kitchen diner
- white gloss tiled floor
- zero original character whatsoever

Reactions: 18

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
In her latest vlog, shot everytime she says “workout” you’ll be on the floor after a 16 min video. It’s like she needs to tell everyone she works out🙄🙄🙄
She really has turned it into a personality trait.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18