Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geezerboy890

Exercise and healthy eating is important but saffron seems to have a bad thinking pattern. In all the food related videos it’s quite apparent and her obsession with working out but eating very little

Reactions: 18

idk2

VIP Member
hold on a min, she tells us she doesn’t drink in wendy’s new story but tell me if i’m wrong, wasn’t she talking us how insaneeeee the strawberry daiquiris were on holiday???
She says she doesnt drink much, not that she doesnt drink at all. I haven't watched the video you're referring to though so idk the context she said it in. I think she's the type to only drink socially with friends but not much because she bloats easily.

Wendy definitely contributes to Saffron's problematic relationship with her body and food. In their swap diets for 24 hours, Wendy didn't even have a proper evening meal because she said she had breakfast which she usually never has? I find that crazy that she will substitute one meal for another. And all her meals were very basic, low calories with loads of wine. I know Saffrons relationship with food is bad but it could be ALOT worse considering how disordered Wendys eating is and the fact that Wendy doesn't cook either. All her kids fend for themselves in terms of food everyday and Jed's diet is not nutritious in the slightest.

• Wow

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
The whole family is just living normal life, Jed’s on holiday, Wendy goes out with her big group of friends every day, it’s just one but COVID opportunity

• Angry

Kiwigal

She's such a pampered princess isnt she! She can work from anywhere just like he can!
Even with Jake, she would always make him travel to hers. She would hardly go to his which I understood given her age at the time. But with friends too, she put off going to Ana's for over a year with Ana making the trip to see her a good 10 times!! Even when she's in LDN or on brand trips, she always seems to have her own hotel room unless sharing with Ana unlike other influencers who share with each other.
I was thinking this! She never travels anywhere unless she has too! If I had a brand new Range Rover you wouldn’t even have to ask me twice for a road trip!!

Casperron

VIP Member
I 100% agrees with this and I'm surprised it hasn't been picked up on before. So many times in videos I've seen Wendy tell Saffron not to eat something or if she eats it it'll go to her hips or something along those lines. She obviously values her mum's opinion a lot, but her words have clearly given Saffron some kind of unhealthy complex with food.
Saffron apparently started keto when she was 14 I don’t think that’s right to be letting ur child do extreme dieting

• Angry
  • Sad

Auradawn

So they have got Saffron as their token 'social media' person who is used to posting pictures for her job etc etc

I wonder if she will edit pictures of herself on there? lol :ROFLMAO:

I saw this article today about AJ and his girlfriend Abbie talking about their relationship and him being paired with Saffron

View attachment 239600

It was good of Abbie to take the high road in this article especially when it was Saffron and her family pushing the romance story for her and AJ. :sneaky:
Totally agree. How would Saffron like it now if people started posting comments all over her instagram posts saying I ship Tyler and Anastasia for instance, or something like i think you should dump saffron you suit Ana better.

Lauren1994

Saffron is very slim and is fit looking but seeing as she basically exercises everyday and does a lot of ab workouts her abs aren’t well defined at all. When she breathes in (like for her instagram photos) she just looks skinner not more defined. I used to run 5K at least 4 times a week, occasionally I’d do a few ab workouts and I was pretty strict with my diet. I know all girls bodies are different but my stomach was completely different to saffrons. I had a lot of definition and saffron doesn’t really have any. I would say she must not do the exercise she says she does but we’ve seen her workout a lot. I think her diet must be a lie.. for her “thickness” on her body she needs to be eating either a lot of carbs to turn into muscle or a lot of meat. When she done that lockdown present swap thing with Ana she made out like it was a crime to eat a tiny bit of chocolate. I’m type 1 diabetic and I’ve still been skinny/had definition in my stomach while eating sweets, occasionally chocolate and sugary drinks. I’ve never cut out takeaways either. I think it’s unhealthy that she’s telling her young viewers you basically can’t eat anything if you want to be half skinny. I used to watch saffrons videos all the time but then she came obsessed with the way she looked and it put me off, it’s so negative and depressing.

• Heart

Casperron

VIP Member
Kinda sad how that family does not support each other. Saffron’s never gave a shoutout to Jordan’s music, the nasey family YouTube channel, Darren’s window business

Emily1346

I always like to give people a chance, but I’ve just never been drawn to her. All the “fans” that comment nice things are fan accounts or 15 yrs and below, I’ve never seen anyone ages 18+ (apart from other influencers) comment anything nice. I just find her so ungrateful and that fake “trying to be humble” bullshit she says like she’s trying to act like she has the same money problems like everyone else. “The price of a new one was £1400 but then I just spent £500 getting it repaired..WhIcH Is StIlL QuItE aLoT... and I’m soOOO excited guys I can’t even tell you” Still quite a lot?? Bit rich to say she’s bought herself a brand new 20 plate Range Rover🥱 getting tired of the fake “humbling” bullshit now

whenseptemberends

Saffy, we all know you've got no neck, so stop editing every single pic to give yourself one! You're starting to look like a giraffe. Then we see you in a video and neck is back to being thick AF

• Haha

ChloeW94

Anyone else clock the sly mention of her boobs “growing”?😂

You know how typically when you get into a relationship you eat out more, get take aways, drink more and just generally become a bit more lazy and indulgent(well I did anyway!) I wonder if saffron will? Before i was in a relationship I was active and ate relatively well then when I got into a relationship I put on a few stone (working on getting rid of that 7 years into the relationship 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
Idk what she meant when she said ‘he comes to visit me because he can work from my house but I can’t work from his’ her job is film her life and herself exercising what does she mean she can’t do that over there???
I think that, paired with the fact that she has only ever gone to Ana’s house once shows that she knows she’s an entitled brat and she needs to be at home where her family tolerate her.
Tyler seems sweet and I do think he can do better than Saffron - she’s way too superficial and materialistic for him, I think.

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
I don’t keep up on this thread so I have no idea if someone has already mentioned this so I apologise in advance 😂😂😂 but casually scrolling through tinder... AS YOU DO 🤣 and look who popped up. It very well maybe a fake profile but 🤷🏽‍♀️
Deffo fake, he posted that pic 22 hours ago and he ain’t a sports coach 🤣 Unless he’s lying but I can’t see it being real

• Haha

tabitha1

When she said about the insta thing I thought she meant he wasn't great at taking photos of her for the gram?
When she said that she had to edit her pic because you could see him through the reflection of the sunglasses🙄😳 like it was meant to be a top secret, no one cares she’s in a relationship. We knew she was seeing someone from her quick fire assumptions Anyways 🙄

• Sad