Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emilyymaee

I cringe every time I hear that WAP song on her story, her whole family are gonna view it and hear “gobble me, swallow me, drip down inside of me” 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 18

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
‘Will go faster than normal’ no it fucking won’t. You say this every time. There’s always a shit ton of stock left. Hence why you’re always ‘restocking’ which in reality is left over items.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Basically everyone gets their own apartment and they all communicate through a messaging app on the TVs but they don’t have to say who they really are.
So they have got Saffron as their token 'social media' person who is used to posting pictures for her job etc etc

I wonder if she will edit pictures of herself on there? lol :ROFLMAO:

I saw this article today about AJ and his girlfriend Abbie talking about their relationship and him being paired with Saffron

Screenshot 2020-09-11 at 14.43.24.png

It was good of Abbie to take the high road in this article especially when it was Saffron and her family pushing the romance story for her and AJ. :sneaky:

Reactions: 17

YellowLilly

He seems really lovely! Maybe not the most intelligent/articulate but that doesn't necessarily matter, just an observation 😂

Chloesm

VIP Member
It really upsets me how she cannot see that she has a toxic relationship with fitness
And at the end of the day it’s impossible to achieve perfection and also she’s a very pretty girl
She is literally missing nothing (looks,fake,family etc) there’s no need for her to live with insecurities and other issues

Casperron

VIP Member
New thread
Thank you - @lovethetea

so what’s happening about their moving situation seeing as they weren’t meant to move last year andis saffron still moving out??

catchup:
Saffron has a new boyfriend Tyler and has been on many holidays and not doing quarantine she was a new clothing range and now a new swimwear which is cheap crap

tabitha1

So when Saff did the outdoor cinema/glamping thing, she didn’t stay in the tent “alone” did she?😂😂😂

Do we think he really didn’t know who she was at all?

I guess even if he didn’t initially, it only takes 2 seconds in IG and google to find everything out
And she’s verified on insta!

• Haha

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
Her hair looks really nice but I think the photo is trashy. I hate the way she (and other influencers) try to look so sexy. Just smile normally, she’d look so much nicer
Agree - what’s the reason for the cleavage in a photo that’s about your hair? Oh yeh, you want everyone to know you’ve got big boobs 🙄

• Haha

parallelbell

View attachment 237293Surely they’ll still have to isolate even coming from Corfu, after reading this
Yup they will, they're only in Corfu for 2 days so they definitely aren't exempt, even if they think they are.
What fucking idiots, think they can get around everything, maybe you shouldn't have gone in the first place seeing as everybody knew this would happen. I hope they get called out for this !!!

Chloesm

VIP Member
Has to mention her collection for the 100596930th time
"Guys, this is the LaSt ReStOcK. Be quick before it sells out!!!!!"
And literally no one has bought her range so far 😂 😂 50% discount says it all

Just like her Primark summer range who's been sitting on those shelves in Primark for God knows how long 😂😂

• Haha

Emily1346

The content lately is just S.H.O.C.K.I.N.G. It’s obviously aimed for the lower generation (sorry if that offends anyone, but majority are 11 years old) no 18 year old + wants to sit and watch her eat scrambled egg out of a mug and do that crunching sound🤢🤮

CovergirlD

VIP Member
Lol Saffron was more cringe than usual
In her latest vid. I can’t put my finger on it but the way she was speaking to the camera she sounded like one of those insecure girls who are desperate to fit in with the ‘cool girls’ when you’re like 12. ‘Wow that meal was ten ten’ and all these cringy body/face movements. I was gagging.

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Anyone else feel like she's stagnated ??

I mean in tonight's vlog she said 'she's soooo lost with youtube' and she's 'out of ideas' and there's 'no real trends on youtube at the minute'.

I mean surely come up with your own content then?!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

Her main channel is basically all just 'trend' videos never anything original of her own. If she keeps up with this I feel her loyal viewers with loose interest.

Yukon909

Chatty Member
Her short hair lasted long, hate the outfit she’s wearing in the photos she keeps posting. They really don’t suit her

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
Saffron is all 'me me me' - She will literally cut anyone off so she can carry on with whatever she is saying. She also asks someone a question and WHILE they're answering, cuts them off and changes the topic!? It's so jarring. I used to think she was just hyperactive and excited but she acknowledges she does it and Wendy has called her up on it once but she makes no changes to stop it. Its so rude. I've noticed a lot of people just let her talk over them if she's vlogging, I hope its not like that when the camera is off too. I can understand why she would be such a draining person to be around.
And that’s exactly while she’ll never make it on TV, she has no real insight to anything, she’s rude when talking to people and she’s just all around dim. YouTube and Instagram are really the only things she can do, but eventually her fans will grow up and lose interest, and the deals will stop coming.

• Heart

idk2

VIP Member
I commented about her meeting up with her boyfriend during lockdown on one of her videos and all her minions came for me, I even got called Karen 🤣
Some kids are just blind to the facts. She was literally in his car during lockdown and posted a whole Q+A from the passengers seats. No one in her family has a convertible or a cream seats 😩. I cant believe people dont notice this stuff? Like I dont go looking for shit, its right in front of our faces ffs.

• Heart

hanpan28

Long time lurker here. When her ITS range was on sale I ordered a hoodie, because I quite like it and also wanted to see if the quality was as poor as some of the reviews, ordered some other things (not her range) to make it worth it and just had my order show up without the hoodie and an email saying my refund has been processed and asking for reasons why I wanted a refund. I'm assuming they didn't have the stock and have just cancelled it without telling me. I know it's not her fault but it really goes to show the quality of the teams she works with just to put her name on something and get a quick payday.

• Wow
  • Sad