Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
Quick q, probably spoken about a million times so sorry
But saffron just popped up on my insta search page with a holiday pic- has she had a boob job?

Reactions: 3

epicmature

Chatty Member
I mean apart from the new nose and lips and the probable other fillers , and a different skin colour, you’re right xxx
There is no need to be rude to me this is meant to be a page for Saffron not me 😂

If we all had her money I’m sure we’d fix a few things. Compare her to Holly Boon who has used surgery, fillers and makeup to literally change race, she still looks the same.

NoName2Blame

i’m realllly intrigued as to how long her and her new boyfriend will last...
i can’t wait to see a video with him in to see what he’s like & into because so far they look like the aesthetically perfect couple so let’s see if they match as well personality wise
Right, like how can they go on a trip to Greece (probably paid by her) when they are only going to last like 3 months. Not to mention she is also going to Greece with Ana. Also we're in A FREAKING GLOBAL PANDEMIC.

I'm sorry but the height difference is quite embarrassing. I always thought that saffron would go for someone taller and older. She is 5"2.

Does jed have a girlfriend? What’s her @
@imogen.cribb on insta

Attachments

Last edited:

idk2

VIP Member
The boyfriend is much smaller than 5"8, if you look at the first post of them together he is wearing chunky trainers and saffron is barefoot and he is only like 3 inches taller, he is probably 5"4 at the most
She's 5'4 or 5'5 so he would be 5'8 probably. We'll just have to hope we get more side by side pics 🤣

kiwi123

can anyone remember the most recent video where she said she was single? and then the one that she said she was 'talking to somone'

Weeskatergurl

Why is this me, especially the cookie for breakfast part 😭
All throughout the rest of the year I love going to the gym and working out and wouldn't eat a cookie for breakfast but the second I'm on holiday its like fuck the gym give me the cookie! At am (I"m not saying eating a cookie for breakfast is bad as I love cookies but usually I can't really stomach sugary things before twelve but like I said on holiday that all changes!)

Yeshunyou

Really? I was going off the pictures he posted with his family/dad back when he still had all locations tagged on his pictures and had 2k followers. The pub is in Lancashire as were a few other posts, that was my only reasoning. Manchester is a big city and correct me if I'm wrong but the closest "big city" nearby? Plus Saffron got the train and seems to have gotten ready in his house as the background has an oak wardrobe with shoeboxes on top - not very Ritz Carlton if I do say so 🤣

20 stories is alright but really not worth the hype imo. Went last year, wasn't a memorable experience but the views were nice. Just felt like everything was "look at me! look at us!" vibe there. I dont think a 50 minute drive is too bad to go out to eat and they want to be seen and 20 stories is definitely that place

Oh hunny, you think she got that car to DRIVE it?! Dont be silly, its only for pictures! She's back on the train as per usual.
Really? I was going off the pictures he posted with his family/dad back when he still had all locations tagged on his pictures and had 2k followers. The pub is in Lancashire as were a few other posts, that was my only reasoning. Manchester is a big city and correct me if I'm wrong but the closest "big city" nearby? Plus Saffron got the train and seems to have gotten ready in his house as the background has an oak wardrobe with shoeboxes on top - not very Ritz Carlton if I do say so 🤣

20 stories is alright but really not worth the hype imo. Went last year, wasn't a memorable experience but the views were nice. Just felt like everything was "look at me! look at us!" vibe there. I dont think a 50 minute drive is too bad to go out to eat and they want to be seen and 20 stories is definitely that place

Oh hunny, you think she got that car to DRIVE it?! Dont be silly, its only for pictures! She's back on the train as per usual.
Yeah Manchester is the biggest closest city as I can't see him taking Saffron to Preston or Lancaster 😂😂. Thinking about it maybe his Daddy has another house near Manchester

Yeah it's exactly that but theres so many better places to go and can show off about but heyhooo always next week

Thewayitis

Yes she has. She's been using the app consistently throughout lockdown. And has done a lot of insta lives with Krissy (the owner) with Krissy coaching Saffron and other women through the virtual work out. Its a great app and its done wonders for my bulking routine at home.
I noticed Saffron would comment under a lot of Krissys posts last year, guess she finally got what she wanted.
Sorry I didn’t realise it was her that made it, I just saw it was a fitness app, and found it weird because I’ve never heard her mention a fitness app before, however if it is the woman she’s done loads of lives with then I completely understand! Although it still does sound a bit anti-climatic.

Reactions: 2

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
Idk guys, I’ve had a boob job and my scars are under my boobs completely tucked in like you can’t see them unless you look under my boob. My surgeon said that they will only slice either under the boob, go in through the armpit (very rare) or slice the side of the nipple! Unless she has some sort of anomaly where a surgeon couldn’t go in any of these places then I really don’t think a scar there would be indicative of surgery
I’ve got a feeling she may have had 2 boob jobs, because there’s a difference of 3 sizes in photos. That could be down to her terrible FaceTune skills, or down to her gaining muscle mass - but the scars could well be from a first boob job which would mean they are on the actual under boob once you’ve gone for bigger implants, rather than tucked in the crease.

Reactions: 2