Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chloesm

VIP Member
I dunno about her boobs tho,
yes, they were big before but now they seem out of proportion. But still, I kinda think it's also photoshop bc you can clearly see that around her boobs there's always some distortion or blur

Reactions: 2

Villaman12

thats so surprising to me. the mum makes me cringe SO hard.
in the 24 hrs in my car video the bit where they were singling alone i was literally crying with secondhand embarrasment.
It’s just the whole look of Wendy - like in that video she is honestly dressing like a 30 year old ...

• Haha

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
I just find that awkward tho like imagine when he went to meet Wendy and Darren and they ask him that he does and he says nothing.

I can already see it now when she does a q&a with him she’s either going to say he has something to do with his dad’s business or some dumb cover up like ‘he’s taking a career break to travel’ or better yet a “model” 😭😂
his brother works for one of his dads companies so maybe Tyler does the same??

Nosey10188888

Why THE FUCK is she reading a book on what it’s like to be a mum? I mean I’m sure it’s not a bad read (I like Louise Pentland) but it’s just seems abit odd, I don’t really know any 20 year old that would chose to read a book about being a mum whilst she’s on holiday? She’s acting like she’s so grown up now she has a man, it’s getting abit weird🥴
Wasn't that Wendy's story where she said she had the new book 🤔

Reactions: 1

Justbeingn053y

I might just be massively overthinking but is anyone else wondering why saffron isn’t using her platform to share awareness of what happening in Yemen? She clearly knows of the situation and must have seen ana putting it on her story, does she just not care?
I understand that she has a huge platform and sharing things would help bring light to the situation, but from experience, it’s hard to find words to say sometimes. Maybe she doesn’t feel confident enough to speak on the situation and she doesn’t want to offend anyone.

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who finds it funny how her its range hasn’t immediately gone out of stock like she portrayed it was gonna be when it was first realeased (maybe the more popular pieces have gone but still) I rmb her hyping it up so much telling everyone to get ready to race and order or whatever, yet up till now they’re still in stock. Also I swear it’s been on 50% off for a few days alr and a few hours ago she’s posted on her ig saying there’s STILL stock left
I’ve looked cause there was a few pieces I liked from the second drop and it’s all pretty much out of stock, no clue about the first drop cause that’s 🤢

AnniG

Chatty Member
I understand AJ has a girlfriend but they hadn't been seeing each other long before he was partnered with Saffron, who knows what could have happened behind closed doors 🤷‍♀️

Anon7761

How edited is that photo of her and her new fella? I know she has heels on but she's said before she's only 5 foot 2 so how small is he?!
Literally, even if they were 6 inch heels that only makes him 5’8, yikes