Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Yeah I remember that, the girl’s mum went mad because when her daughter passed away saffron used it in her vlogs, then later on saffron said in a vlog ‘I’ve never known anyone close to me who’s passed away with cancer’ she’s so bad
to me the girls mum over reacted, as was obvious Saff meant a family member/close friend. As she didnt know the girl really

• Angry
Reactions: 4

Moe

VIP Member
what i don’t get is why she’s tagging two separate companies? on their stories they’ve said they’re staying with “x” and they’ve been tagging “y” on their posts
Maybe they’ve stayed at both. Usually when influencers get a free stay they have to post photos of the hotels. As she has so many followers I’m guessing here that she doesn’t have to put press stay. I can’t see them paying 2K a night whatever they earn.

Sunshinelove25

The only time I've ever worked out on holiday was last year and that's cause the hotel I stayed at had a gym and I stayed maximum 20 minutes with my mum (I'm 19 a few months younger than saffron) and usually I love working out but I just couldn't find the motivation to do much and then I had a cookie for breakfast. My dad worked out on the holiday by going on intense bike rides but that's cause where we were staying was an area well known for having roads which were made for cyclists and all the professionals go out there to train and he does things like triathlons and half marathons but the second he got back he went straight to the pool bar and ate food. It's good to wanna stay active even if it is only 10 minutes on holiday but it shouldn't come from stress only cause YOU want to do it
So true. If you are doing it because you have disordered thoughts about body image then that's wrong. Working out is for your health/fun

M.fairy

Chatty Member
I’ve not been on here for a while. Did she ever address the nose job rumours? I can’t remember if it was legit or not. But I saw this in trending and it reminded me of that.
this is sooo clickbaity though.
Yes in the quick fire assumptions

J54321

He’s disabled the comments on the picture which had saffron saying “i love you💙👀👀👀👀👀👀

• Haha

epicmature

Chatty Member
It’s actually a huge company so I doubt it’s his dad‘s but he could have played a part if he works there too. I’m surprised that she got a boob job if she ever did which is obvious; perhaps she felt insecure as Ana has bigger boobs and won’t ever stop going on about them.
I always thought she had big boobs anyway! I could be wrong but I thought they were always on the larger side but the obvious outline/perkiness seems in swimwear fake

Henrypopops

had to pop over to ask... does anyone get as pissed off at Wendy’s big feet hanging out the end of her leggings on ticktok.. 🤣🤣🤣 I hate it to the point I can’t watch 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

CovergirlD

VIP Member
Why has no one spoken about how dated and ugly those loubs are. They’re sooooo 2014. Who even wears 7inch heels anymore, I much prefer stylish shorter heels that still look great but are also comfortable
soooo 2014 LMAO. I barely even see red bottoms being worn anymore. I went to buy a pair with my mum and they are so bloody painful

emjustgay

one thing I’m jealous of is saffron’s skin! Always looks so clear like she’s got foundation on, half the time I’m wondering if she’s got makeup on but she must be quite naturally blessed

• Haha

Appanappa

Chatty Member
On the NHS there’s only a certain age they can offer them otherwise it wouldnt be cost effective for them due to the very low risk of cervical cancer under 25. But there’s no legal age requirement, anyone can pay for a smear at a private clinic at any time and many do decide to have a private one. Saffron could, there’s no reason for her to wait till 25
Oh no I understand that, I think the term ‘legal age requirement’ was just the best terminology to explain it
Ultimately lots of people can’t afford to go private, personally I had lots of changes that would Indicate I needed an early smear and was instead put through 3 sexual health tests, blood tests and rounds of antibiotics instead of just being given one
There’s a big stigma around cervical smears Which needs to change :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3

sarahrusoo

I dunno about her boobs tho,
yes, they were big before but now they seem out of proportion. But still, I kinda think it's also photoshop bc you can clearly see that around her boobs there's always some distortion or blur
But they even look big in her YouTube videos. Soo idk if she just edits it.

ChloeBee

Does it really matter that he’s short? Don’t understand why so many girls only like tall guys who are over 6ft

My husband is 5’6 and I’m 5’4...only shallow people care about height 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not saying it's bad if he is small I was more pointing out that it must be edited and it looks as though she's stretched her own height out