Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
someone has already told you thatā€™s not where the scars for boob jobs are from so no thatā€™s not a boob job scar. if you google it you will find that also.
And as I previously said, the first scar would be higher up and more on the breast due to the increase from the second. This exists because I have friends with scars there from second surgeries.

Reactions: 1
I'm amazed she has so many in the first place. She's really quite thick, definitely not blessed in the brains department. Her content is basic. She's no beauty or model. She's not really body goals either. Her fashion sense is basic... She isn't funny. She's just blonde and was in the right place at the right time. The only think I quite like is her interactions with her family, there is a lot of love there... And now when she moves out she's gonna lose all that too!
jeez sheā€™s really rubbed you the wrong way... i have to say i strongly agree thošŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Appanappa

Chatty Member
It will probably balance out, some people will probably unfollow, but equally sheā€™ll gain new followers

Belles09

I thought its 1st August too. Pretty sure it is illegal?
I was so sure that ā€œcloser contactā€ beauty treatments like eyebrows and eye treatments only had the go ahead from the 1st of August... and pretty sure plenty of salons in my area are only offering them from that date. How strange! Haha

Emily1346

Go watch this insta story of Saffronā€™s, if anyone can actually spot any sweat Iā€™ll give you Ā£5šŸ¤£ ā€œIā€™m actually sweating, as you can tell.....ā€ I thought having flushed cheeks and being out of breath was it?šŸ‘€ canā€™t spot sweat anywhere....

Attachments

Casperron

VIP Member
I'm so pissed off with her smear comment. I had to have a smear test at 22 (which is sooo rare!) because I had so many serious health conditions. I had to go through years of other tests and medication before I could even get to that point because of the legal age requirements. Imagine another young girl being in my position and then hearing her say that kind of shit, it's so damaging! Smear tests can be so daunting if you don't know what to expect so I think her saying to basically avoid them is SO irresponsible. Shameful.
Thereā€™s no legal age requirement.

lol also if saff chose the comments.. itā€™s rly weird how sheā€™d choose one that would slag off her bestie Ana as well when there has to be a million other different ones, maybe it was her way of throwing shade and venting her frustration towards Ana always copying her
I think it was actually just her trying to choose a range of comments and address the fact that a lot of them mentioned Ana. To be clear, I can see why people have reservations about them but compared to most others I really like them both

pixxyy

VIP Member
Saffron said she was close to Jayde for years and was heartbroken that she had died. Que to when she forgot about it and said she luckily hadnā€™t experienced anyone she knew die of cancer. THAT IS INEXCUSABLE.
If that was YOUR DAUGHTER, you would be disgusted. Do not come here with that shit because youā€™re just as bad as her
? I thought the Girl who I now know is called Jayde ty, messaged Saff and sadly passed away a few weeks after.

Sorry I think I misunderstood the length of their friendship, If longer I understand why her Mum was so upset.

Didnā€™t know her??? She even went to the funeral šŸ˜®
oh I'd heard that but I truely thought it was a recent thing of them messaging & then Saff going to the funeral so she could get praise for it

Didnā€™t know her??? She even went to the funeral šŸ˜®
oh I'd heard that but I truely thought it was a recent thing of them messaging & then Saff going to the funeral so she could get praise for it